Nuisance

Chasing Mr. Right!

Jiyong

I typed furiously as I glance at the clock, it's already past midnight and I have to go to work early at morning. I grunted as I hasn't finished my endless work. I might be lying if working doesn't stress me out, ever since I'm 16 I already receive some trial of working because I have to fight for my dad's company and of course... To defeat that person. I typed the last word on the computer and sighed, "Finally..." There, I just finished my work.

I stand up from my seat and walk like a zombie to my bed, and in seconds I hit dream land.

A sound of an alarm woke me up, I rubbed my face and stood up without hesitation, I'm ready to work my off and to win from that person. I went inside the bathroom and washed myself, to me my company is my everything, people told me that I'm too absorbed in my work but I don't care, right now I just have one goal, to bring success to both me and the company. 

I dressed up in a long sleeve white shirt, I put on gold sleeve pins and finished my look with Armani suit. I walk to the dining room and ate the luxurious breakfast that prepared by the maids. I cut the poached eggs as I watched the news on the tv that tackled on the wall,

'The automobile brand WYF has just opened a new branch of a showroom in Seoul and many famous people attended the launching of the showroom, the brand has showed a lot of impressive achievement--'

I shoved the poached egg in my mouth furiously as I keep watching the news with hatred. My company has been developing a car brand called Giyongchy and still tried to defeat the "neighbor" company's car brand WYF, I work hard everyday just to make that happen and it has to be happened. I wiped my mouth with the handkerchief and walk to the main door and soon drive to my company. 


♡♡♡


I stared at the sight in front of me, I shook my head a little to wake me up from the dream but unfortunately.. It's real. "Y-You.. Why-- ARE YOU HERE?!" There she is in my office putting on pink lipgloss and smiled happily towards me, I pointed at her still with my shocked expression. "Because I'm me!" She told me as she stood up and tried to make her way towards me, I shook my head, "Get. Out." I said sternly and followed by her making fake shocked expression, "Oh you don't want to do that" she said sweetly that just makes want to throw up. 

I scoffed, "And why is that?" I replied sarcastically but suddenly my secretary drag me out of my office, "And you!! How could you let a stranger entered my office?!" I yelled at her but she shush me, I glared at her but she begged me to listen to her, "Sir, you need to know her name first-" I turn my back to her, "I don't care and I've met her before! Send her out of my office and this building!" "Her name is Arisa Koizumi!" My secretary suddenly shout making me stopped and turn to her, "Do you get it sir? Ko-i-zu-mi!" She added. "Ko-Koizumi?" I said a little shocked, my secretary made an apologetic look, "Yes.. Unfortunately she's the daughter of our biggest shareholder Mr... Koizumi..."


♡♡♡


"Why are you here? What do you want? As soon you get you want please leave. I can't work with someone lingering in my office." I said as I leaned my back on the couch and crossed my legs, I waited for her reason but I only caught her staring at me, I rolled my eyes, "Ms. Koizumi!" I woke her up, "Ah yes! U-Um.. I'm here because I want to see you and about what I want.. It's you!" She explained but I only frown. "You want me? What do you mean by.. Me?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes, "That's means I like you Oppa" she said sincerely while smiling sweetly, I cringed at her. 

I fought with my own thought, if I let her stay she'll probably going to disturb me with asking thousands of question or maybe attempt to touch me or even worse ual harassing me, oh my dear lord. But if I send her out she'll definitely weeping to her dear daddy and tell about me and eventually her father will stop investing in our company. Oh the horror. I thought for another minute and made my decision.

"You can stay." I said to her and she look up beaming at me, "But, there are rules, do not disturb me, don't touch anything and the most important, be. quite." She nodded obediently as I make my way to my desk. I sat down and start to pick up a report to read it, I can see from the corner of my eyes that she is watching me while sitting impatiently on the couch, seems like she wants to 'say a word'. I smirked and continue to read the report, I signed the report I just read and checked the surprisingly-quite-girl in front of me, we made eye contact and I looked away immediately clearing my throat, why am I looking away? Be cool Jiyong, be cool. 


Arisa


He checked me out and looked away as soon as we caught each other's eyes, what a cutie. "I'm Arisa, what's your name?" "Be quite." He said as soon as I wanted to make a conversation. I pouted and sit quietly on the couch, I watched the clock ticking and I just get god damn bored. I glanced at my baby and gladly he had a paper blocking him from the view in front of him. 

I smirked and stood up, I walk around his office and noticed a cabinet with lots of photo frames on it. I walk happily towards the cabinet but I just frown when I found who's in the picture. Almost all of it is his picture with a woman beside him, the picture has different background of seems like from another country, looks like they travel together a lot. In the picture they laughed happily and hugged really close until there's no space between them, what is this?? He already got a girlfriend?!

I huffed and shouted, "So annoying!!" I heard a paper being crumbled from behind me, "No! You're annoying!!" He shouted back. "You already got a girlfriend?!" I shouted at him, I'm on the verge of crying and I waited for his explanation, he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at what's behind me. He smirked for a while but then loosen them and looked down, "No.. She's just my bestfriend.." He said lifelessly but that just cheered me up, "Really?? Okay then!" 

I turn my body to the cabinet and look at the photo frames once more to study more about him, but how can I believe him so easily? What if he's lying? "Wait!" I said suddenly making him turn his attention to me, "How can I be sure that you're not lying?" I crossed my arms and glared at him, he just sighed. "It's true.. Just look at the pictures, if we're really dating there has to be at least one or two pictures of us kissing." I widen my eyes and turn abruptly to the cabinet and look carefully at the pictures, fortunately there's no picture of them kissing, I exhaled gladly and turn to him, "You're telling the truth, I just love you more Oppa!" I blew him a kissed and he awkwardly nodded.

I beamed and turn to the cabinet, I look around the office while trailing my finger tips along the edge of the cabinet, suddenly a sound of something broken resonated the office. I look at the source of the sound and gasped, "What have you done?" I turn to him and noticed that he already stood up from his seat and glared at me. I got scared and looked down, I just broke one of his photo frames. I heard he sighs and walk towards me, he squat down and clean up the mess, "I've told you to not touch anything. Now go to the couch and sit there, if you really had nothing to do please leave. I need to concentrate on my work." He said casually but that just sound so scary to me.

"I'm sorry.." I said really low whispering. I walk hurriedly to the couch and sit like an obedient puppy. My prince just finished cleaning up the mess and now he's back on his seat. I waited and waited until now... My stomach just grumbled. I look at the clock and it's already 2PM, I took my phone to ordered lunch but I remembered that I wasn't suppose to make any sound. So I walk quietly to the door and walk out from the deadly like office. 

I look around the floor and found my baby's secretary that I talked with earlier in the morning, "Psstt!! Hey!! You!!" I whispered trying to gain her attention, she looked up and searching for the person that's been calling her. She noticed me and pointed to herself trying to confirm that she's the one that I called, I nodded and gestured her to come to me, she abruptly stood up and and walk hurriedly towards me, "Y-Yes is there something you need Ms.Ko-Koizumi??" She asked politely while panicking a little. 

"What time did Jiyong eat his lunch?" I asked while still whispering. "Uh, Um, if he's not done with his work or too absorbed with it, he doesn't eat at all Miss..." She answered while glancing at Jiyong's office's window, "What? Is he Gandhi or something?" I asked her but she just look at me confusedly, "Whatever, just get me some food, I'm starving, is there any good restaurant around here?" "Uhh Yes, there's a Junk food restaurant down there" I nodded, "Okay, Okay good, get it, I'm gonna faint if I didn't eat in any minute." 

"Y-Yes Miss" she excused herself then rush to the elevator. I nodded one more time and entered the office, Jiyong look at me weirdly as I closed the door while grinning at him. "What are you doing out there? Uh, not that I really care. But, I need know, but It's not really important, but I, AH WHATEVER!" He suddenly shouted after muttering some words. I just look at him weirdly as I took a sit on the couch, he just blinked and then cleared his throat, "Just sit quietly." He ordered, I nodded slowly and waited for my dear food to come.


Jiyong


I put down a document I just signed and groan while stretching. I checked the girl and she's just playing with her phone while giggling, I made a face and suddenly  someone knocked on the door, "Come in!" I shouted a little and my secretary entered with bags with 'Burger King' written on it. The girl put down her phone at clap her hands happily, My secretary put down the bags on the glass table in front of the couch and smiled awkwardly at me, she then went out of the office. 

The girl rummaged the bags and fake a sob as she take out a box of burger, I widen my eyes, "What the?? Do you think my office is a canteen??!" I complained and she just grinned, "Don't worry Oppa, I ordered some for you too! We have fries, burgers--" I didn't catch anything from her anymore as I stared at the burger in her hands.. Those fluffy buns.. The melted cheese.. And the brown steaming beef patty.. Oh my god..

"And we can still ordered much more if you still hungry!" The girl said cheerfully but I still stared at the burger, "Oppa?" She woke me up and I walk towards her with no hesitation. I took the other burger from the bag and took a big bite, "Oh my god, oh my, the taste.." I mumbled with the food still in my mouth. I chewed with my eyes closed and when I open it, the girl just look at me amusingly, "What is it-- Miss?" I asked her awkwardly and she laughed. 

"Oh please! Just call me Arisa, why are you so stiff.." She told me while grabbing a piece of fries. "When did you ordered really? I was actually surprised." "I ordered when I went out of your office earlier" "ah, is that so?" "Uh huh" "This burger is really delicious." "I know right!! I always ordered this whenever I went to burger king!" "Enough talking, just eat." "Tsk, you're so stiff." "Shut up." 

 

 

And like that.. My relationship with this girl.. Begin.