2.

A Letter to You

Dear You-know-who aka Stupid Rabbit,

I’m so surprised when I received a letter from you. Manager Kang said it was personal and not a fan letter. I kind of suspected it would be you… And the album… THANKS!! And thanks for all the compliments and encouragement. They mean a lot to me since you never praise me… As I read the letter you sent me… My expression got from this :D to this :l

Why do you have to ask if we can still be friends so many times? You implied it many times too. To be honest, I felt quite pissed. And before I rant, I want to say I’m sorry for not texting you so often now…

My thoughts are so messy now I don’t know where to start. You might find this rather disorganised.

You know, when I started becoming a trainee at TS, I had to spend so much time in the company practicing I don’t have much friends except for the other (few) trainees there. You were the only one that stuck till the end with me, until now. So I don’t know why you have to say you’re afraid that you are just trying to be friends with Zelo. It’s obvious you’re following Junhong right?

Thanks for being so honest with me. You hardly ever show your soft side at all. You always taunt me and make snide remarks but I find them funny (because I do the same to you too). I like how we could crap about all the things in the world endlessly too. And I miss that too. But it seems I’ve been caught in practice and working all this while. I think I’m going into a type of addiction. I can’t stop working harder and harder. That’s why I stopped texting you so much. I’ll be truthful, I did forget about you. All I thought of was work and practice and concerts and the my rap parts. Practicing was my only purpose in life. But the letter you sent me kind of felt like a baseball hitting my head. And it hit hard. I think I’m losing myself a bit in my pursuit of my dreams. I even forgot about you. I’m sorry for being so distant. I didn’t mean to ignore you. But I’m a little upset you think so little of yourself. You’re a good friend to me and kind of like my best friend………… 

I had to read your letter in parts because I felt that I might hyperventilate and die reading your confession…

Seriously, I’ve never thought about it…

I’m sorry for making you so confused and insecure and upset…

But now that I’ve thought about it…

I felt a little confused and insecure and upset too…

But then…

I don’t know…

I think I like you too

(I spent half an hour writing that line up there) I think I was lost momentarily in work… I didn’t mean to stop texting you… I didn’t know why I called you from LA that night but I just really felt like it. Whenever I text you, I don’t feel so tired or sleepy anymore and the time seems to pass by so fast I get annoyed by the short time I have to spend with you. I haven’t really felt it but now that you’ve mentioned it… I feels like your presence is quite important in my life. And I’m serious. I think I would be really sad if you stopped talking to me.

And stop asking if we could still be friends. I don’t think we’re friends anymore at this point… You’re something different… (Don’t make me say it)

And don’t give me the crap about you befriending me because I’m famous now because you still insult me in your texts and be mean to me. 

I like you.

That’s what I wanted to say.

I miss you too.

Please write back to me soon.

 

P/s: I almost died writing this don’t make me do this again. If the hyungs found out I think I would die of embarrassment. If I found out that you laughed reading this then I’m going to kill you myself. Good night.

 

P/p/s: I’m going to text you now. I don’t know when the letter will reach you.

 

From,

Junhongggg