no brain~

please be strong !!

Eunjung busy doing her work while jiyeon enjoying herself in front of the tv watching a variety show. She has a bucket full of popcorn on her lap, soft drink at the bed side table and her laptop beside her with her work on hold. Eunjung smile and shook her head when she heard jiyeon laugh uncontrollably at the same time spilling the popcorn all over the bed. “a kid will always behave like a kid even she is all grown up. kyeowo.” She smile. “pabo, how can she do that. Omo, omo. Unnie look, that old man is so stupid.” She excitedly try to get eunjung attention. Eunjung just smile.

“yah, last launch how many design that we produce?” “i think its around 12 design including mine. To be exact it is the 90th design for this year. Hmm.” She end it with a nod while her eyes still lock on the tv. “is it well sale?” jiyeon nod. “till last week i think we have repeat the order for some of it as the 5th batch already but yeah, not the limited edition one. I know what you are going to say unnie.” “so you have the design for next season already?” jiyeon nod. “good. Baby, i heard you once dealing with mr. Ok when i am not around.” Jiyeon freeze. “ne?” she ask. “i say i heard that you once dealing with mr. Ok when i am not around. Is it true?”

“mr ok?” “his father, not that jerk.” Jiyeon breathe in relief. She thought that eunjung know the secret that she keep well with her. “n.ne. he come once. It happen because we reject the collabration project that being handle by that jerk. So he personally come to persuade us to agree with it.” Eunjung nod while still keep her focus on the paper work in front of her. Jiyeon take a slight glance towards her. she sigh. ‘oh my god, it surprise me.’

“wae? Is there anything wrong?” “ne unnie?” she turn to look at her. “why are you so surprise. I am just asking, is there anything wrong.” “ani, aniya. Wae?” “just asking. I heard you sighing just now like you did something wrong behind my back.” “aniya unnie, of course not.” She smile widely try to hide her nervousness.

Trutt.. tut.. tut.. trutt.. tut.. tut..

“yeobuseyo?” “eunjungie, we are in trouble.” Eunjung eyes snap open. “wae oppa? Wae?” jiyeon beside her wake up because of eunjung panic voice. “whats wrong unnie?” she ask her hair with her eyes half open try to adjust with the bright surrounding around her. “whats wrong oppa? is there any problem at the store?” “our store room burgled.” “WHAT?” “unnie wae? Unnie? Don’t make me curious.” Eunjung signal jiyeon to keep quite for a while. “what do you mean by burgled?” jiyeon jaw drop. “you know the clothes that arrive 2 days ago?” “yes, the additional batch for the last launch clothes. Why?” “it is suppose to be collect by our customers that already make the pre-order since 2 weeks ago when we are done with the last batch of it today. But it is all ruined.” “ruined? What do you mean by that? Aisy chinjja, wait i will be there soon.” She hang up and walk away to the washroom. “baby, palli ierona. We need to leave as soon as possible. There is problem at the store.”

Jiyeon done before eunjung. She go to the kitchen to make some simple breakfast for them. Bread with jam, and milk. “jiyeon~ah, palli.” “i’m done unnie. Lets go.” She pop out from the kitchen. She put the bread inside her back pack and holding the milk on her other hand. “unnie what happen at the store?” “our store room has been burgled.” “ne?” “oppa say the clothes that arrive 2 days ago all ruined. But i don’t really understand what does he mean by that.” “mwoya? Who dare to do this to us?” “nan molla. Aisy, that clothes suppose to be collected by the customer today.” She say scratch her head. “but unnie, before you mess your head with all thoe problem at the store, you need your breakfast.”

“is breakfast is the most important thing now? We have other big problem rather than thinking about breakfast.” Eunjung say try to control her anger. “i know it is more important but to me, your health in more important. Thats why i already prepare those for you. Just continue driving, you will finish your breakfast before we arrive at the store.” She take out the bread. “when did you prepare this?” “just now. It didn’t even take 10 minutes to do this. Here.” Eunjung try to take those from her. “no, no. Just continue driving. I’ll feed you.” “gomawo baby.” “mwoga?” “a little about this and that.” She say. “aniya. Its fine.” She smile.

Upon they arrive at the store, eunjung run inside. “oppa what happen?” “almost all the clothes being torn.” They go to the store room. “oh my god.” Eunjung jaw drop. Jiyeon behind her become speechless. “did any of you touch anything?” they shook their head. “i just open the door and this is what i saw.” Eunjung look around. “the cctv works fine?” “ne.” “ok nobody gonna touch this until the police arrive, oppa can you call the police for me? Unnie i need you to handle the customers that come to collect their order today. Try to explain to them. If it is not working, call me. Jiyeon i need you to make another order right away and help unnie at the front after that. I know you can handle this right baby? I will try to figure out who are this people. Everybody move, quick.”

Eunjung enter the office with jiyeon behind her. ‘why do i have a feeling all this was that jerk doing?’ jiyeon keep thinking. “yah ji, look.” Eunjung point to her laptop. 4 man enter the room and ruin all of the clothes. 2 of them accidently look up showing their face perfectly towards the camera. ‘oh, its the man from before.’ One of the man was behind hyojoon accident. She remember the face well since it is capture from the camera on the rear mirror. ‘it is 100% ok taecyeon.’ Jiyeon clenched her fist. “jerk.” “ne?” eunjung ask her. “aniya, those people such a jerk.” She walk towards the file rack to get the file to make a ne order and at the same time to calm herself.

Jiyeon try to call hyojoon but he didn’t pick up the call. “aisy where is this oppa.” her phone ring. “baby.” “oppa. wae you didn’t pick up my call?” “sorry, i have something to do. Wae?” “seems like he didn’t even learn from his mistake.” “nugu?” jiyeon sigh. “that jerk.” “eh? Wae?” “lets meet up and i will show you what he already did. But not now, we are so busy dealing with the customers. I might need to skip class too if this continue till later. I just can’t leave unnie to deal with all this alone.” “but i bet you can’t. You know noona really hate it when you skip class.” “molla. I hang up oppa before she looking for me, i see you later.” “eung.”

Meanwhile taecyeon sit inside his office smile not escape from his face. “i bet you learn your lesson already? How much did you lost this time?” he laugh. He look at all the photo his man send to him. “aigoo look at those nicely design clothes. What a pity, it torn like that without even have chance to be sell. Tcck, tcck, tcck.” He lean on his chair. “park jiyeon you mess with wrong person. Let see who will win this game, a chicken like you or a tiger like me.”

“baby, sorry i’m late.” “its ok.” “don’t you have class?” jiyeon sigh. “i do but i skip. Unnie send me to school and i take taxi here.” Hyojoon raise his eyebrow.”noona will kill you if she know you did this.” “she won’t unless you tell her. i will go back to school before the time of my class finish. She will still fetch me there.” She take a sip of her coffee. “whats wrong?” “here.”

She put her phone in front of him. “that is the icture of our store room this morning.” “hell. What happen there? And who did those?” “keep looking and you will know who did it.” He stop sweeping when he saw a picture  of a man. “oh this is..” “yeah, the man behind your accident. You know who behind all this right just by that picture?” “he is really try to play with the fire.” “that is what i mean. He never learn from his past mistake.” “he must be laughing thinking that by doing this, we might be afraid on him, back off from all the charges on him and all.” Jiyeon smirk. “and hell no. He just dig his own grave deeper oppa if he think i am going to stop now.”

“noona~neun?” “unnie calmly sitting in the office, dealing with the customers about this matter. She freak out a bit this morning but you know unnie syle, everything can be settle. Nothing cannot be settle, so there she is at the store trying to figure out our lost, dealing with the dealer and sometimes dealing with the angry customer because they still can’t collect their order. so basicly yeah, it is a bit chaos this morning but everything fine now.” “you mean it is fine now?” jiyeon nod. “oppa you know unnie for years. Things like this is not a big deal to her as long as she can reassure the customer that it is unintentional, everything will be fine. The customers loves her remember?”

Hyojoon nod. “what should we do now?” “he try to play ith the fire, so we need to be the fire oppa. i think he leisurely be inside his office thinking that we did not aware about what he was doing to us, but he don’t know that his man work are not that clean and he mess with wrong person.” “let me ask you this. How much exactly your lost with this happen?” jiyeon sigh. “around 55 billion won.” Hyojoon eyes widen. “ne? 55 billion won?” jiyeon nod. “thats why i will make him pay for this.”

“i am actua;;y worried about noona.” “nado oppa. she just heal from her sick not long ago, now she need to deal with this. “ jiyeon sigh. “ok, lets do this. Pretend that we didn’t know about this. Let try to set trap.” “oppa. how about this. This matter are just going around us, not even our parents know about this. Nobody know about what happen and about the police involvement in this as unnie say she don’t want it to be public, so it is private and confidential.” “so you want to call him over and see if he ask about this matter or not. In other words, confession without being needed to ask or say anything.” Jiyeon nod. “bingo. He think he is smart? We are smarter since we use our brain and he don’t have any brain to be use to think.” “as expected, park jiyeon.” He say hi-5 with her.