arrogant girl...

please be strong !!

Once they enter eunjung office, jiyeon lock the door. She close the blinds and immediately hug eunjung that is standing frozen on her spot. For the first few second, eunjung stay freeze but then she hug jiyeon back tight. Jiyeon can feel she shaking so much and soon eunjung sobbing sound can be heard. “cry unnie, let out everything you feel inside your heart. I’m here with you.” She say rub eunjung back. “wae did he come back? What did he want?” “nado mollayo but i’m not giving unnie any permission to be closed to him or get back to him. You got me unnie? That time i’d rather die than see you be together with him again after what he did to you.” Eunjung gasped.

“what?” “you hear me unnie. I’m the one that witness all your suffering, so i don’t want you to suffer again. You are the only unnie that i have, the only one that will be with me no matter what i do, what happen, the only want that always support me on everything. I see you suffer once, i don’t want you to suffer again.” Jiyeon say tighten her hug. Her eyes become teary. “there is many man outside there that willing to be with you, that will appreciate you, just please not him. Promise me unnie?” eunjung nod slowly.

Meanwhile outside, taecyeon still sit on the floor. Then a worker approach him. “sir, are you ok?” he look up. “aisy, this is emberassing.” He say leave the store. Taecyeon enter his car and drive away. “, those punch so solid. Is she a boy or a girl. Ah.” He say while holding her bloody lips. “what kind of girl have a solid punch like that. Before she knock me out with her side kick, now her fist. Wah, she sure something.” He enter her apartment and find out that his father is there. “appa.” “you finally home ha? What happen to your face? Fight again? What kind of woman did you fight for this time?” he say sarcasticly.

Taecyeon become more annoyed. “just say straight to the point what do you want appa?” “did you just kick me out?” “i’m busy, so i’m asking you what do you want.” “you? Busy?” he laugh. Taecyeon sigh. “just tell me what did you want and leave.” Taecyeon voice out a bit hard. “ok taecyeon, you have no right to raise your voice to me you know. I want you to make a collabration with HEJPJY collection. They have a good sense of fashion. This is your last chance. Since you fail to do the launcher beyond the due date, i hand it to other person already. And i give you this last chance to make the collabration, if you fail then say goodbye to your position.” His father say. “HEJPJY?” “ne, HEJPJY. Wae?” he scratch her head. “appa, is there any other big company that we can do collabration? HEJPJY is just a small company. Its not worth it to collabrate with them.” “but worth it enough with their talent on designing not like you. I give you a month.” He say and walk away.

“aisy, what now?” he kick the table near him.

-----

Eunjung calmly do her work while jiyeon jumping around singing her favourite song. Eunjung look up. “aisy this kiddo.” She close the blind. “oppa, i don’t want any guest right now. Jiyeon become crazy dino here.” Eunjung say laughing through her intercom. 30 minutes pass, jiyeon still dancing crazily in font of eunjung. “jiyeon~ah, are not you tired?” eunjung ask her. Eunjung lean her back on the chair looking at the dino. “jiyeon~ah.” Eunjung call the crazy dino again. Jiyeon stop dancing when she feel eunjung look at her. She point to herself. Eunjung nod. “yes, you.” She say point to jiyeon. “wae?” “are not you tired dancing? Its been half an hour already.”

“ani, i’m bored. Unnie ignoring me since you sit there.” “it is because i’m busy you pabo~ya. Why don’t you sit and play with the games in your laptop?” “no more games. I play all of it already.” Eunjung smile. “yah i give more than 50 games a week ago. You finish it all?” “yeah, i finish everything. Did you have any new games? Or maybe you can lend me your phone so i can play games in there.” Jiyeon say with her puppy eyes. “how can you finish everything in a week. Aigoo. I have some other new games inside my laptop there. Go take a look.” Jiyeon smile widely. “assa.”

Eunjung immerse in her work while jiyeon already sleeping on the couch when yoo hwan knock the door. “sajangnim.” “ne?” “there is guest from Ok company want to meet you.” Eunjung look up upon she hear the company name. “o..ok.. ok company? Wae?” “they say they want to collabrate with our company for their next launcher.” “collabration? Who is the project director?” yoo hwan look at her. “mr. Ok taecyeon.” “wake jiyeon up. She is the one that will deal with it. If she say yes, we do it. If no, its mean no.” Eunjung say continuing her work. “but sajangnim.” “just wake her up. She need something to do.”

Yoo hwan wake jiyeon up. “5 minutes more please.” Jiyeon say cutely make yoo hwan giggles. “kyeowo. Jiyeon~ah ierona. We have something to do now.” “just let me sleep 5 more minutes ok.” “park jiyeon, ierona. You need to meet someone right now.” Eunjung voice out. “ierona, palli.” Eunjung say. “arasso, arasso unnie. Why? What happen?” “ok company come to make a deal. They want to do collabration with us for their next launcher.” “the director?” “ok taecyeon.” Eunjung say without changing her attention from the paperwork in front of her. “say that we don’t interested.” Jiyeon say lay back when she heard taecyeon name.

“park jiyeon, at least have some manner to send them home. Go meet them first, look at their paperwork and reject after that if you want. That is manner.” Jiyeon sigh. “ne unnie.oppa, bring them to the meeting room, i will be there later.” Jiyeon look at eunjung. “why you don’t want to meet them unnie?” “you know the reason ji. You want me to meet him? I can do it if you want.” Eunjung say look at jiyeon. “aniya, aniya. Its ok.” Jiyeon say walk away.

Jiyeon enter the meeting room with yoo hwan behind her. “sorry for the wait.” “no its ok.” He look at her. “is there anything in my face?” she ask. “aniyo, from what i know HEJPJY lead by miss eunjung right?” “ah you mean the sajang?” “HEJPJY have 2 sajangnim that is work together in order to dominate the fashion world and i am park jiyeon, HEJPJY 2nd sajang.” She say confidently. “oh, i’m sorry about that.i don’t know.” Jiyeon smirk. “how can you come to make a collabration with us when you didn’t even do a research about us. By the way, i have so many things to do, proposal please.”

“oh here.” “so this project under mr. Ok taecyeon?” “ne.” Jiyeon look at the proposal page by page before she close it. “may i know the reason why us?” “we believe that HEJPJY have a good sense of fashion and it can lead both company to the best profit ever by this collabration. Beside we want to try another style of design from what design we currently establish now.” Jiyeon nod.

“let me discuss about this with miss eunjung first. I let you know about this in a week.” Jiyeon say walk away from that room. The man look at her. “what an arrogant girl.” He say. It is loud enough to make jiyeon stop walking. She turn around and smile. “i’m sorry mr. If you think i’m arrogant. I’m not going to work with people that judge me so easily. And for your information you are the one that come here with this stupid collabration project, now you say i’m arrogant. Well, before i think i want to consider this, but now i don’t think i need to do any consideration to say we are not interested.” Jiyeon say put the proposal on the table and leave the room.

His jaw drop. “park sajangnim, i’m sorry i didn’t mean it. Please consider it once again, please. I’m sorry, i’m wrong.” He say walking behind jiyeon. “park sajangnim, i’m sorry. Punish me if you want but please look at it first. Please.” “yoo hwan~ssi, please him out. I’m busy right now.” She say enter the office. “park sajangnim, i’m sorry.” He say knocking the door. Eunjung look at jiyeon. She raise her eyebrow. “wae?” “he say that i’m arrogant. I’m being nice enough to consider it again even i don’t think i will accept it but once i hear he call me arrogant, say goodbye to the collabration.” Jiyeon say rest her head on the couch.

Eunjung smile. “aigoo jiyeon~ah.”

Meanwhile outside the office, he still stand there. “sir what can i help you?” “can you please pass this to the sajangnim?” he shove the proposal to him. “i’m afraid i can’t help you with that. Our sajangnim don’t really like us to be middle man. I’m sorry sir.” Yoo hwan say bow to him. “he will kill me if he know what happen. Aisy.” “thats why you need to think first before you say something to somebody sir.” He then leave the store.

-----

“WHAT?” taecyeon voice echo inside the room. “she reject it.” “who?” “park sajangnim.” He sendimented on his chair. “why now?” “what did exactly happen there? Why did she reject it so easile without even review it?” “she say they are not interested on this collabration.” He cut the part that he say jiyeon arrogant. “that park jiyeon is really .. aisy, chinjja.” He say smack the table. “there is no eunjung during the meeting.” “no sajangnim.get out. GET OUT.” He yell. The worker leave the room. “what exactly did her deal to interframe on every business of mine. Aisy.” Taecyeon throw the paper to the floor.

“what should i do now? What should i do now? What? What?” he ask himself. “i should call eunjung and meet her.” He take her phone and dial eunjung number that still in his phone. “hello.” “yeobuseyo?” “yes, want to talk to who?” “who is this?” he ask. “this is jiyeon park. May i know who is there?” taecyeon look at his phone. “this is not ham eunjung number?” “oh, sorry. You got the wrong person.” She say hang up. “jiyeon? Why did she use eunjung number?”