---

Opposites

Uh hello. So I thought I'd leave a little note right here at the end, as well as some small apologies.

If you're reading this chapter I presume you've read the story already, so if you haven't then I suggest you stop reading this chapter and go back to wherever you left of. I know that many of you might say that the ending of the story was really abrupt, and really odd because it might have been the worst plot twist ever writte in a fanfic or any literary piece- and I'm willing to admit to that. Honestly speaking, this piece was written from a spark of emotions which came from what was happening to me and personally Kyungsoo in this fic is a reflection of me in most ways. Its a stupid excuse, and I admit, but we all know that people change along with time and chaptered fics are, equally written along a certain period of time in which the author might or might not go through changes. 

I went on a hiatus from my fics recently, and came back a week or so ago. I'm progressing slowly, and I'm still trying to digest my thoughts and everything that happened recently. Now I'm not going to turn this chapter into a rant, but just an apology for the abrupt ending. Its just that as much as it sounds irresponsible, this fic being a mirror of my own problems made it seem like it was almost necessary to follow the lines in the poem I had written for the very last chapter. Its stupid, maybe, but that's how it felt for me.

If any of you finished the story and got confused by how it got left hanging, or how I used alot of iamgery in the last two chapters, I'll break it down for you. Kyungsoo has been a writer writing a story about a boy (himself) and another boy, called Lay. In that sense, Lay is but a fictional character whilst Kyungsoo is a boy living in the apartment alone. Its a result of depression and he's drowning in his world of stories. (This I swear, isn't what I'm going through though.) He imagines that he has Lay, which kind of explains how Lay's articles never actually got published; and how things always crop up before that works. And I do understand that the last two chapters might've been really incoherent in some portions and it might sound really irresponsible to put it in this manner and say that its because hey, Kyungsoo was incoherent too because his aphasia problems were kicking in in a more severe manner. And that's what I intended, illustrating the frustration and confusion with imagery.

I hope there weren't too many incoherent chunks and hope you enjoyed the story! If you have comments on how it ended or the flow, do leave a comment below! After some time, perhaps next week I'll get down to editing it to make it a better work. Thanks for those who stayed suscribed despite my long hiatus and incoherent words. ily.