HOME

A SEPARATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

 

Taeyeon frowned while returning his kiss. She wanted to free herself from all of those lovely arts but at the same time, she yearns for all of those caressing and at last, she decided to give up at the lovely, yet sweet sensation. She pulled away and looked at him softly while smiling. Her fingers lingered in his hair and tears of happiness dropped onto her cheeks.

 

“Did I hurt you? Why are you crying? Are you unhappy?” He asked, worriedly.

 

“Nothing, I just.. I just love you so much.” She whispered, while he held her tightly beneath him while kissing her, mouth to mouth.

 

He smiled and not wanting to bother himself by restraining himself, one of his hands glides up and massaged her seductively.

 

Taeyeon sighed and moaned softly before untying his black tie gently. She smiled between their kisses and she seems to be forgetting that they’re not actually in their personal space.

 

Dangerous shivering was sent up to her spine while he grinned at her favor. He lingered his naughty fingers onto her light yellow shirt and without her own realization, he ed them slowly and gradually. He was professional enough to distract her from pointing out that little point that they’re going too deep.

 

Jiyong embraced her and showered her with wild and lingering kisses. She blushed, knowing that the hungry kisses that he’s applying on her was meant in a good way and not in a way that should in any way embarrassed her.

 

“Oppa.” She murmured, softly.

 

“Yeah.Busy, busy, very busy.” He muttered, playfully.

 

“Oppa, can you please try to be a friendlier lover?” She asked shyly, causing him to bursts into impertinent laughter.

 

He continued to kiss her all over before muttering something that’s almost inaudible to hear.

 

“What does that supposed to mean? I’m more than friendly here.” He lightly, and traced his lips and the tip of his tongue along her shoulder and then up to her temple.

 

“Too friendly.” She pouted at the funny yet passionate sensation that he was sending to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeng, are you alright?”

 

Someone asked all of a sudden, as shocked as she is towards the intrusion from a complete ‘Stranger’.

 

“Seunghyun Oppa!” She cried out, and pushed Jiyong away from her immediately, causing her poor, panic-stricken husband to fall onto the marbled floor of the office.

 

“Oh my God.” Seunghyun blushed and looked at the ‘Revealing’ situation where both of their clothing was crumpled up with buttons almost properly undone.

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter