Chapter 2 ♡

Saranghae.. (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh.." I wasn't really in a good mood ever since I found out that my ex and Kwangmin's ex are in the same class as us -.- .. And I always see Junghwan staring at me and smiling at me. I hate him soooooooooooo much!

"What's wrong?" Kwangmin asked.

"It's nothing. Just seeing him makes me want to punch him in the face" I said and Kwangmin laughed. That got me into a better mood. I love it when Kwangmin smiles... Then we just talked and laughed and just forgot that our ex's were in the same school.

"Hey, Kwangmin?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you and her broke up?" I asked him.

"... She left me for another guy.." Kwangmin answered.

"Oh.. sorry" 

"Why did you two broke up?" Kwangmin asked.

"He left me for another girl." I told him.

"Oh.. well he's a jerk. I would never leave you for any other girl" Kwangmin said and kissed me. I love his kisses.

"I would never leave you for another guy either" I said to him and smiled. Then we kissed again...

Right now we were walking home.. and quess who we met on our way home?! -.- Junghwan and Aya *why? Why the hell am I seeing them everywhere I go?* Junghwan came to me and Aya came to Kwangmin.

"_____ can we talk?" Junghwan asked me.

"There's nothing to talk about.." I said.

"Can you at least listen to me?" Junghwan said and I sighed.

"Fine."

"I'm sorry that I left you, I really am. And when I came to this school I didn't eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter