Chapter 1 ♡

Saranghae.. (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow.. so it's already been a year since Kwangmin and I started dating. I'm soo happy that I'm with him <3....... Right now we (Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, Hyunseong, Donghyun, Jeongmin and I) were at Kwangmin's and Youngmin's house. Right now we were watching a movie and just relaxing and fooling around. It was really great hanging out with them... After the movie finished it was already evening and the others went home and Kwangmin said that he'll walk me home. When we were at my house Kwangmin kissed me, said goodbye and went home. I went in the house, went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. I don't know why but I was really sleepy -.- .. I just wanted to go to sleep. But first I changed into my pyjamas and then went to bed... The next day when I woke up I changed my clothes and went down to the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said as I sat down at the table.

"Good morning" my parents said and my mom made me breakfast.

After breakfast Kwangmin and Youngmin came to my house and we went to school together. When we came to school we heard a lot of people from our class talking that we'll get some new students... We went to our classroom and saw that Minwoo was already there. We sat on our seats and just talked until the teacher came. When the teacher came, two new students came too. We (Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo and I) gasped at the same time. They were a girl and a guy. And that guy was Junghwan.. my ex.

"Do you know them?" I asked Kwangmin, Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter