Chapter 4

Because of You (당신 때문에)

Mystery Super Junior member to be reveal in this chapter! 

Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

           After their last meeting, they haven’t met each other that much. Hye Eun with her school assignments that has been hectic lately and with him preparing for his comeback, it seems like it’s just impossible for them to meet. They would just text occasionally (AN: They had a chance to give each other their phone number), but it was just short. And they never dared to call each other. Hye Eun is now at SM Building with the members of Girls’ Generation. Ever since they met, they have been talking a lot and they have gotten really close. When Hye Eun has time and when the girls are not busy or just having regular practice, she would go to SM Building to meet with the girls to just talk and hang out, sometimes eat lunch together. She is watching them practice for their new song ‘Mr. Mr.’. After they finished rehearsing, they ate lunch together. When they were just joking and goofing around, a man walked trough the doors of their practice room and made the girls look at his way.

“Ah… Jong Suk-ah!” Said Yuri.

“Annyeong!” said the rest of the girls (AN: Except Hye Eun).

“Annyeong, Jong Suk-sshi”Said Hye Eun.

“Annyeong” He greeted.

“Is there recording today? They didn’t tell me.” Asked Yuri.

“No, there is no recording today.”

“Oh, so what do you need, Jong Suk-ah?” Asked Yuri again.

“Actually, I was looking for Hye Eun-sshi.”

“Jinjjayo?” Asked Tae Yeon.

“How did you know how to find her here?” Asked Sooyoung.

“Well, I figured I can ask her number to one of you guys.” He replied.

            Hye Eun who was just sitting down beside Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun stood up and walked towards Jong Suk.

“What is it that you need, Jong Suk-sshi?” She asked kindly. All the girls turned their attention to him. They looked at him intensely.

“Ah… This is embarrassing. Um… I, I w-wa-was act-actually wondering if y-you would ha-have di-din-dinner with m-me tonight.”

“Awhhhhhhh…” The members awed.

            Both Jong Suk and Hye Eun blushed. “Why did I asked her in front of the So Nyeo Shi Dae members?” Jong Suk thought. Now, all of their attention turned to Hye Eun.

“Um… Thank you for asking me, but, I have to study tonight. My professor is going to have a quiz tomorrow.” She said apologetically. He looked quite sad.

“Hahhhh…” The girls sighed.

“But, if you like we could get some coffee or something.” She said while blushing.

“Sure.” He said with a smile.

“When?” She asked.

“How about now?” He said while grinning.

            She turned to the members. Which now, she called them her eonnis. They gave her an approving nod. She smiled at them. And she turned to back to Jong Suk.

“Okay. Just let me get my things.” She said and he nodded.

            She grabbed her bag and her jacket. And she went towards Jong Suk who is now standing and opening the door.

“I’ll see you soon, eonni!” Hye Eun said.

“Bye, Hye! Bye, Jong Suk-ah!” The girls yelled.

            Hye Eun and Jong Suk went outside towards his car and they went to a coffee shop near Hye Eun’s apartment. After ordering their drinks, they chatted happily about their lives.

~ Back At Girls’ Generation’s Practice Room ~

            After they - Hye Eun and Jong Suk – left, another man actually 5 other men went to their practice room. The girls who were happily gossiping about Hye Eun and Jong Suk turned their head to the door.

“Oppa!” The girls yelled.

“Annyeong!” One of the guys said.

“What is it, oppa?” Asked Seo Hyun.

“Oh… By any chance, did Hye Eun came here today?”

“Yeah, she just left.” Said Hyo Yeon.

“Really? She didn’t answered my text messages.”

“Her phone died.” Said Soo Young.

“Oh… Okay. Do you know where she is going?” He asked. The girls started giggling. The 5 guys just looked at them weirdly.

“She said she was going to a coffee shop. With Jong Suk. He came here looking for her.” Yuri said.

            “Mwoya?! Lee Jong Suk?! I guess it’s a bad idea introducing her to my hoobaes, Wait… No, it was a bad idea to introduce her that day when Jong Suk is here. What are they doing?Aishh…. So frustrating.” The person thought.

“Ah… Geurae. Thanks!” He said.

            He closed the door and the 5 members went outside.

“Mianhae, hyung. I guess you’ll meet her next time.” He said apologetically.

“It’s okay. Let’s just go eat now! I’m so hungry.” Eun Hyuk cheered and started running to the cafeteria. The others followed.

“We’ll meet her next time. I’m really curious about this girl who made you like this, Kyu.” Dong Hae said.

            The person just smiled. Dong Hae followed the others after tapping his back. Kyu Hyun just smiled. He really like this girl. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now you know who the member is! And I'm sorry for the short chapter, but, I hope you still enjoy it! 

Please keep looking forward to this story and please show lots of love. It means a lot to me. 

Thanks ^^