Chapter 3

Because of You (당신 때문에)

~ Flashback ~

“Guys, I would like you to meet Song Hye Eun. She is a my new friend. Hye Eun-sshi I would like to introduce you to…” He gave a signal to them that means to introduce themselves.

“Oh… Hana, dul, set,” The leaders said.

“We are EXO!” All of the members said energeticly.

            Hye Eun gave them a warming smile.

“Annyeong Haseyo, cheoneun Song Hye Eun imnida. Bangapseumnida. (안녕하세요, 저는 송혜은  입니다. 반갑습니다.)” Hye Eun greeted them back politely.

            All of the members smiled.

~ Back to Present ~

 

|Chapter 3|

 

“This is Se Hun, Kai, Baek Hyun, D.O, Lu Han, Xiu Min, Tao, Chen, Lay, Chan Yeol and Su Ho.” He said while pointing and the person.

“It is very nice to meet you all.” She said.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Hye Eun-sshi.” Said Su Ho.

            After exchanging friendly conversation and getting to know the a bit, Hye Eun and the person went out. They went to one of the other rooms and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a lot of girls.

“Oh… Annyeong Haseyo, oppa!” They greeted.

“Annyeong Haseyo.” He said.

“Come in, oppa!” They said.

“Who is this, oppa?” Asked the group leader and they finally realized that he wasn’t alone.

“Oh... This is Hye Eun-sshi. She is my friend. I wanted to introduce her to the others.”

“Annyeong Haseyo, Kim Tae Yeon imnida.” Said the group leader.

“Jessica here!”

“Sunny!”

“Annyeong, Yoona and Tiffany imnida!” The two girls shouted.

“Soo Young and Hyo Yeon are here!” The two girls also shouted.

“Annyeong Haseyo, So Nyeo Shi Dae maknae, Seo Hyun imnida.” She said politely.

“Annyeong Haseyo, cheoneun Song Hye Eun imnida. Bangapseumnida.” Hye Eun said.

            They instantly clicked and started talking to each other as if they already know each other for years. The person felt happy. He’s happy that she is friends with his hoobaes. He smiled, then he realized that one of their teammates is missing.

“Hey, where is Yuri?” The person asked.

“Oh… Yuri eonni is probably almost here. She just went to one of her schedules.” Said the maknae.

            The person nodded his head without saying a word. And just as if on cue, Yuri walked in with a really, really handsome man beside her.

“Annyeong Haseyo.” They - Yuri and the man - both greeted.

“Anneyong Haseyo!” They - Girls’ Generation members - greeted so loudly.

Yuri smiled then, she saw an unfamiliar face. “Nuguseyo?” She asked.

“Ah… Annyeong Haseyo. Cheoneun Song Hye Eon imnida. Bangapseumnida.”

“Annyeong, Kwon Yuri imnida.” She smiled.

The handsome man who stood beside her, just stared in awed. When Hye Eun noticed that she suddenly felt uncomfortable. He started to realized what he’s doing and looked the other way.

“Annyeong Haseyo, Lee Jong Suk imnida.”

“Annyeong Haseyo, cheoneun Song Hye Eun imnida.” Hye Eun said with smile on her face. And they shook hands. Jong Suk also replied her with a warm and kind smile.

Person’s POV

            When Yuri and Jong Suk came, I felt happy that Hye Eun got a long with a lot of them so easily. But, when I saw her shake hands with Jong Suk, for whatever reason I felt kind of angry. I felt jealousy? Ah… I don’t know. It just felt so so weird.

Author’s POV

            They continued talking and before they know it, it was already time for dinner. The person excuses himself and Hye Eun. After saying goodbye, they went to the person’s car and he drove them to a restaurant.. It was a dark and quite restaurant (AN: Imagine it like the restaurant from Twilight where Bella and Edward talk about his mind reading skills). They sat at one of the tables and ordered they’re food.

“So, Hye Eun-sshi, tell me about yourself.” The person asked while crossing his arms in front of him and leaning forward.

“Um… I don’t know. What do you want to know about me?” She asked back.

“Start telling me about your daily life.”

“Well, I go to school every morning, except for Sundays. But, on Saturdays at 2 PM until 3.30 PM, I have extras to do. Then, when I get home, I ate, do my homework, rest then sleep. Boring, isn’t it?”

“Ha… At least you get time to rest.”

“You don’t?”

“Rarely, since we are about to make our comeback this year, we have to, you know, practice 24 hours.”

“It must be tiring, being an artist. You never wanted to disappoint your fans and it’s hard to have your personal life to yourself. Everyone just wants to know.”  

“Yeah, but, there’s a bright side. You bring people happiness trough your passion and talents. And you can also use them to express yourself.”

“Wow… I guess I never thought about it that way.”

“But, it’s entertaining.”

“You don’t have schedules today?” Hye Eun asked.

“No, I will start practice next week. I have to wait for 2 people from China to come here.”

“Oh… By the way, congratulations on your comeback. I hope many fans will love it.” Hye Eun said with a smile.

“Thanks. Would you like to come to one of the stage performance? I can give you ticket anytime you want.” He said calmly.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Hm… It’s okay. I don’t want to trouble you.”

“Oh.. Come on. It’s not troubling. You will have plenty of time to study before it.”

“I don’t know.”

“Come on, please. Just go out once in a while and let’s have some fun. You don’t want to support your friend here?”

“Haha… Okay. As long as it means I am not troubling you and I won’t get in your way of work.” She said with a smile.

            He nodded happily and with a huge smile on his face. He was really happy. They continued talking and eating. After paying for their food, they went in to the car and the person started the engine and went off. 20 minutes pass by and they stopped in front of Hye Eun's apartment building.

“Kamsahamnida. You have been really nice to me today.” She said.

“Nado kamsahamnida. I’m glad I can be friends with you.”

“Thanks for driving me home.”

“What? You think I am going to let you walk from the restaurant to your apartment? No way.”

“Hahaha… Thanks anyway. I’ll get going.”

“I’ll see you when I pass by this street again.”

“See you.”

            She got out of the car, wave at him and went in to her apartment. She smiled, unknowingly, to herself. She had a good day today. She met a lot of famous people. Not only are they famous, but they are really nice, kind and friendly people. And that what matters to her. No matter if the person is famous or not, as long as they are nice, than she is happy and glad to meet them in her life. She is also glad to meet someone who is nice, kind, friendly, gentle and loveable as that man. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mystery Super Junior member will be revealed in the next chapter. Anyone who can guess them correctly will be given points. Hint: He is really handsome :P

Thank you! And please continue to show this story lots of love !