21

The Real BTS of EXO: Director's Cut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

 

     Kyungsoo stepped inside the bedroom but didn't see anything...or anyone. He heard the door being shut behind him and tried to look back but he was made to look to the front as hands started to caress him. Kyungsoo smiled when Kai began to remove his jacket and one of his shirts, slowly stripping him as he kissed his neck.

 

     "Took you long enough."

 

     "Took me a while to notice the paper. Plus there were some red lights on the way."

 

     "You had me wondering for a minute when you didn't come right out behind me."

 

     "Well I was a little shell shocked at the way you got me started but left in a flash." Kai chuckled as he blindly unbuckled Kyungsoo's belt before stopping him from turning around. " Why can't I turn around?"

 

     "Because I'm already undressed." Kai had to catch Kyungsoo when his knees momentarily gave out on him. Kai was in nothing but his flesh and standing behind him? That was enough for the poor guy to feel the warning signs of a heart attack. "And that is why you can't turn around yet. Not to mention, ever since we made up, you've been doing all the touching."

 

     "That's what happens when a 3 day grounding turns into 3 months. That and I like pleasing you." Kyungsoo turned his head back just a bit and caught sight of a small part of Kai's chest before he was given a few kisses. Kai rested his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder and removed the elder's belt, tossing it to the ground as he undone the buttons on the jeans and removed his remaining shirt.

 

     "I would say that has been my biggest problem these past weeks." Kai began nibbling on the older's neck and lightly raked his nails over his chest, causing him to moan.

 

     "W-Why?"

 

     "Because nothing would have pleased me more than to have this," Kai grasped the other's member and heard him hiss, "in my mouth at times.  I could have handled no a whole lot better if you hadn't denied me doing something that is very pleasing to me. And that's pleasing you." Kai pushed Kyungsoo's jeans off, along with his boxer, and placed an arm around his waist while his other hand reached around to . Kyungsoo's eyes fell shut at the heavenly touch and would have dropped to the floor if it wasn't for Kai holding him up. His breathing quickened and moans fell from his lips as he hardened in no time. It feels like it's the first time he's ever been touched in his life. "How long has it been?"

 

     "Since.....you and.....living room. Ah~ please go faster." Kyungsoo was holding on to the arm around his waist, digging his nails into the flesh beneath his hands as the pleasure became intense.

 

     "The living room? That's an awfully long time. Too long." Kyungsoo quickly nodded his agreement as he groaned and moved around under Kai's hold.

 

     "Way too long." Kyungsoo felt his eyes tearing up as Kai's hand showed way too much skill for his first in such a long time. "Kai~"

 

     "Shh...I'm right here. You didn't even touch yourself since then?" Kyungsoo shook his head as he was no longer able to talk. "Why not? Don't you see how good it feels?" Kyungsoo nodded and moaned deeply when Kai's grip tightened.

 

     "K......Kai.....Kai~" Kyungsoo struggled to say more then his name. He wanted to ask him for so many things but he could only manage to call for him. Kai turned Kyungsoo around and crushed their lips together. The kiss was sweet and blissful to his surprise. Kai had figured Kyungsoo would explode and be hasty about sleeping with him, but he wasn't. He was calm and detailed about the kiss as he held Kai's face in his hands and pressed their bodies together. Kai walked him backwards to the bed until they fell on top of it before rolling them to the middle and pinning the elder down.

 

     "I think it's my turn to do the touching for once."

 

     "But--" Kai kissed him quiet before he spoke again.

 

     "Don't worry. We have plenty of time for everything. So let me have this one thing before I give you control, ok?" Kyungsoo nodded and Kai smiled before he kissed him again. Kai slowly broke away so he could kiss a path from the other's lips, down his neck, chest, and stomach until he reached his waist with his hands following the line he made. Kyungsoo was already breathing irregularly but it got worse when Kai hovered his mouth over his painful stiff , caressing it with his lips and placing tentative kisses randomly on his shaft, effectively driving him insane. But Kyungsoo didn't say a word and let Kai do whatever he wanted, even if it meant Kyungsoo would be in a crazy house afterward. He felt light to the head of and groaned. He was too deprived for the games Kai wanted to play. Or so he thought.

 

     "OH !" Kyungsoo shot up, complete shocked, and looked down at Kai to find eyes twinkling back at him. Kai had just taking every bit of Kyungsoo without a problem. No working his way down to coat him in saliva, no lube, nothing! Kyungsoo watched as those plump lips slowly came up his shaft and was expecting Kai to let him go but instead he just closed his eyes and took him back in, humming when he reached the base and Kyungsoo let out the weirdest noise his mouth could make when he kept repeating the action. "Oh....holy....damn....Jesus Christ." Kai's head was slowly moving more smoothly as his tongue swirled every inch of Kyungsoo, making sure he was slick enough before he picked up speed and pushed Kyungsoo back down to move him out of his way. Kyungsoo allowed the change and settled for digging his fingers in Kai's hair, pushing it back out of the way whenever he sat up enough to try and watch before he fell back again and closed his eyes.

      Kai's mouth was warm and wet, feeling so good as it released and surrounded him over and over again. He realized that Kai wasn't doing like he usually does whenever he went down on him. The fact that Kai had been at it for quite a while and because he still hadn't hit his release told him he was holding back, which Kyungsoo silently thanked him for doing. He didn't want it to end so quick before he ever got the chance to tend to Kai. Kyungsoo was amazed that he had been able to remain still until he felt the pull in his stomach. And with a simple squeeze of the hand by Kai, it was gone. Kai came up and grabbed something off the table before Kyungsoo felt a strain around him and the younger came back up to peck his  lips.

 

     "I'm not letting you off that easily mister." Kyungsoo smiled before he rolled them over so he was on top of Kai, his hips falling perfectly between Kai's legs.

 

     "I knew there was a reason I loved you." Though he had heard it once before, Kai froze at the last words and Kyungsoo noticed. "What? What's wr--"

 

     "Say it again.." Kai couldn't help but to smile from ear to ear. "I want you to say it again, but only if you really think you do." Kyungsoo searched the other's eyes for a moment before he realized what he was talking about and smiled too.

 

     "I don't  really think I do, I know I do. I love you Jongin and I mean it."

 

     "Promise? Pinky swear?" Kai raised his pinky and they laughed before Kyungsoo pinky swore.

 

     "I swear."

 

     "Good because I love you too. Now kiss me before you make me sad." Kyungsoo laughed and done as he was asked, pecking the other's lips a few times before making them deeper. He lightly bit Kai's lips and was instinctively granted access for his tongue to explore. He made a noise as the taste of Kai and something else hit his tongue, but he wasn't sure what it was and broke away to look down at him.

 

     "What's that?"

 

     "What's what?"

 

     "That taste."

 

     "You mean you?" Kyungsoo blinked at Kai for a moment. "Have you never tasted yourself before when you kissed me or anyone else after a ?" Kyungsoo shook his head.

 

     "No. Is...is that what I taste like?" He asked curiously. Kai nodded and smiled.

 

      "Sweet, aren't you?" Kyungsoo could only blink at him. He had never thought he could taste himself. How had he never tasted that before? He was actually more shocked that he tasted more sweet than bitter with a little tang. But in his defense, he's never heard of people being curious about how they taste so the question never crossed his mind. "See why I love tasting you? All of you." Kai pulled him back down into a kiss to stop Kyungsoo from trying to analyze between them. It worked since Kyungsoo dropped the subject completely as he fell into Kai's trap and groaned when he made their members grind together. After a while Kai felt his lungs constricting and had to break away.

     They exchanged a look for a minute, neither wanting to look away. "Kyungsoo," Kai grabbed the elders hips and pulled them to his, feeling their members graze again and they both moaned, "Don't make me wait any longer." Kai reached between them and grasped Kyungsoo's member before lining it up with his entrance. The two locked eyes as Kyungsoo tilted his head at Kai, admiring his features lovingly before he pushed into him. Kai sighed as eyes fell shut and his back arched at the once forgotten feeling of Kyungsoo slowly pushing into him. Kyungsoo simply watched the way Kai's face contoured in pleasure as he inched his way in but the enclosed heat got the best of him once he was fully inside and he stopped to rest his head on Kai's chest, groaning when the younger's body held him tighter. He pulled out just as slow but only halfway before he reentered and moaned at the friction.

 

    "Kai, I can't." Kyungsoo shook his head as he looked up at him. "I can't do it. I'm going to lose it. It's been way too long. You're so damn warm and tight, I really don't think I'll make it." Kai pulled Kyungsoo's head to his to join their lips together in a sweet kiss, on his tongue lightly when it slipped in his mouth.

 

    "It's ok. Don't worry about it, just move."

 

    "But--"

 

    "Hyung, you have on a ring. You're not going until I say you can." He watched as Kyungsoo's eyes grew wide and laughed at how the poor boy had forgotten all about it and looked down before back up at him. Kyungsoo had truly completely forgotten. He was so lost in all things Kai, he didn't even register the constricting pain he felt. "Move." Kyungsoo obeyed and withdr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter