Chapter 2: I'm So Desperate

Sweet Dreams

I'm  s o  Desperate.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                              Sweet Dreams by ChickenNugggets 

Chapter 2 

I always had problems sleeping since the start of my career, I guess it the stress that was built up inside me; I've always struggled to sleep since I started, mostly because of thoughts continuously on my mind.

I'd try everything, from relaxing music to counting sheep but honesty nothing ever worked. It affected my performance as a idol, I'd lack in the skills I was usually good at. All the lake of energy just made me lose my ways.

I rose up from my bed, fidgeting against my pillow "Ahh!" I groaned as I rubbed my right shoulder, "I guess another night without sleep is in store for me" I grumbled turning my bedside lamp on.

I grabbed my glasses putting them on: yes I wear glass but fans never see me with them on ... well rarely as I usually wear contact for on-stage performances. I looked back at the desk to see the business card "Hm" I hummed placing the card in my hand.

I flipped over the card so it was on the back, I saw the number and hesitated for a moment "I'm so ing desperate aunt I?" I questioned myself, I was so tempted to call the number but it seemed a bit weird, I'd never imagined myself needing an . It just seemed weird.

I picked up my Iphone fro my bedside desk, unlocking it and calling the number. I held the phone to my ear, biting against my lip. "Hello" A voice called, The same voice I heard earlier that night. "H-Hello.." My voice trembled, their was a pause.

"Jeongmin is that you?" She questioned, I gulped knowing this was a bad idea "Uhhh yeah..." I told her, "How did you get my number?" She questioned me. "A business card fell out of your pocket as you walked off..." I told her.

"So why are you calling me?" She sounded confused. I paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath "I could use your services" She made a slight shocked gasp, like a slight choke "O-Okay um I'll need your address and I'll be on my way" She said calmly, My eye's widened "R-Really?" I questioned her, "Work is work" She mumbled as the sounds of her grabbing a pen and some paper rambled over the sounds of her talking.

I gave her my address, we spoke a bit and then we both said our goodbyes, I was nervous ... maybe this was a bad Idea. As she would have to ring the doorbell I waited outside for her instead, as I was freezing in the cold night, only in my PJ's I took my cigarettes and had a smoke till she got here. 

A dark shadowed figure appeared from the darkness ... It was her, I threw my finished cigarette onto the ground. "Hey" She smiled, I gave her a small grin "T-Thanks for this" I told her with an awkward tone as I still didn't feel comfortable about the whole situation "Can I ask you a question?" She looked me in the eyes, I looked back "Y-Yeah sure" My voice stuttered "Why do you need my services" she asked. I looked down, shyly "I couldn't sleep, I guess I just need some help with that" 

We both stepped inside and into the bedroom, I shivered as the awkward tension "S-So" I stuttered. "Lay down" She smiled, motioning to the bed. I got into bed, making myself as comfortable as I could, she was next to me, her arms slowly wrapped around me.

Her embrace was warm and welcoming, It comforted me but I felt like it shouldn't have; We were not a couple damn we barely knew each other "So" She paused as I snapped out of my thoughts to listen to her talk.

"Do you have any questions, anything you want to talk about?" She asked, my hair. The sensation of the feeling sent pleasuring shivers down my spine "W-What's your name?" I questioned, stuttering at the pleasuring shivers taking over me.

"Park .. Park Sung" She smiled at me, I smiled back. I could feel myself getting sleepy I guess some company and a chat does help you with things. I yawned, stretching my arms out, She giggled then I looked at her confused.

"Nothing... you just look cute when you're tired" She told me, "You're only saying that because it's your job to make me feel good" I told her but she shook her head "I generally mean that" She replied with her sweet tone of voice which made me smile.

"Jeongmin?" She mumbled, I looked at her with my tired eyes "Hm?" I mumbled back. She began taking off her jacket to reveal her night gown, my tired eyes widened as much as they could. The gown fit her body perfectly, showing all her curves and complementing her body. She looked perfect.

She wrapped her legs around mine, cuddling close to me. To be honest I had never really been this close to a girl before, but it felt nice. Park started humming a lullaby in her sweet tone. I took in the musical tune, letting it fill my ears and calm my body into a deep sleep.

I began to feel my body drifting off, nothing felt more amazing than this not even cigarettes! I just felt peace and comfort. My mind was blank and with that I fell into a deep peaceful sleep. I didn't wake up that night, not even once I feel calm and rested everything was perfect beyond compare.

Something about Park just made me feel happy and calm, it was a lovely feeling and I'm glad she has brought that to me, but it wont last forever. this is only her job and it's not true feelings, she has to act this way for some decent money .... to her I'm still just a way to earn money.

_________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Second part done, btw if you guys have any story request's leave them in the comments below I'd love to try some new stuff out :D
 

( layout by  h a r l e q u i n. )