Chapter 1: Coffee and Cigarettes

Sweet Dreams

 

Coffee  and  Cigarettes
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                              Sweet Dreams by ChickenNugggets 

Chapter 1 

I placed the cigarette between my somewhat soft lips; I took in each and every puff like it was my last. I let out a sigh, A toxic gray cloud parted away from my lips and into the air.

"Jeongmin!" Donghyun called.

I Jerked away from the wall I was leaning on and hastily threw my cigarette on the ground, stomping on it and dulling out the light that it burned.

Donghyun's shadow swiftly moved into the light.

"H-Hey" I grunted rubbing the back of my neck.

Donghyun took a deep breath in, he could smell the remaining smoke around us, I gulped then kicked away the remains of the cigarette that were discarded on the pavement.

Donghyun shook his head in displeasure "If you get caught smoking the company will be pissed!" The older male protested against me smoking but I didn't care what he had to say, It was the only thing that broght my relaxation and relief!.

"Ughh starship can kiss my for all I care" I nagged, letting out a deep cough after I had finished my complaint. The cigarettes were getting to me, I've already got a deep smokers cough! I understand smoking is bad for me but it's the only thing that really give's me satisfaction in life.

Donghyun sighed "What has gotten into you lately ... Y-You we're so happy, now you're like this!" He muttered.

I smacked the packet of cigarette against my leg, getting impatient with the older male.

"Guess what idiot!" I yelled out "... I-I'm ing lonely" my loud voice came to a halt, turning into a pitiful mumble.

He looked at me with sorrow, my usual "made to be happy" robot self was now just a small outsider looking for pity and attention.

The older male stretched his arms out offering me his embrace but I declined "As affection I meant from women" I grinned, he steep back with is hands in the air in a surrendering formation "I kinda guessed that" Donghyun chuckled, patting my head in a fatherly mannor.

Donghyun's eye's widened "Oh! dinner is ready if you want some, I think everyone has started eating" He shook his head with a grin, I took a second to think "Hm.. Save me some I'm just gonna head somewhere for a bit" I replied.

He nodded "Okay but don't be out long, it's late! and ... fangirls" He warned me, I just grinned "Yeah, Yeah ..I'll be fine" I said proudly, walking away.

We both said our goodbyes then I set off on my own.

 

I stopped outside a small coffee shop, It had a smoking area so I was quick to want a cigarette. I stood at the smoking area and pulled out a cigarette from the remains of what I still had ... I go through cigarettes like a girl on her period goes through chocolate!

Beside me stood a girl, looked somewhat younger than me had black hair that suited her well and flowed perfectly in the wind. A cup of coffee in one hand, A cigarette in the other. I could smell the smoke that my body desperately craved for!

The young girl looked over at me, smiled politely then took a sip of her coffee. After a moment of realization she spat out her coffee in shock, her body flailing down, making me jerk from my place.

"A-Are you okay?" I stuttered, shocked by her reaction, "You're.." She cough on the remaining coffee she was choking on, lifting her body back up "You're Lee Jeongmin!" She breathed out. I just rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever it's nothing special" I took the cigarette and placed it between my lips taking in the sweet smoke.

Her eye's widened "Wow, I um expected you to be .. I don't know polite" She whined, I looked at her with a blank expression on my face, then looked away continuing to smoke. "So... what's got you in a mood?" She asked, I sighed I was annoyed with her being around me "Nothing!" I growled at her.

"Well then if you're 'Fine' I'll leave you too it" She said sarcastically, walking away "It was a pleasure to meet you mr.Lee but I must leave ... as I have work to do" She giggled finally walking off.

As she walked away a business card slipped out of her pocket, I dropped my finished cigarette on the ground then bent down to pick up the card 'Sweet Dreams. Feeling lonely and need some company? let me drift you off to a sweet sleep' I grinned.

"Really an ?" My grin became wider, I slipped the card into my pocket and began to walk home.

Even though I barely knew this girl she seemed .. sweet.

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

First part up AHHHH! XD anyway I hope you guys enjoy it, and I promise (unlike on my old account) I will keep to writing the story <3 
 

( layout by  h a r l e q u i n. )