Introductions

Its been 5 years.... Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunji's pov 

We all sat on the floor with Lay and Channie (my nickname for Chanyeol) next to me. Baekhyun sat infront of me and just kept looking at me. It felt hella uncomfortable. Channie noticed and he put his hands on my shoulder to comfort me. I saw Baek tense up (idk why tho...) I was the first to introduce myself, which I found odd because I was pretty sure Lee Soo Man teacher already did. "Hi I am Hyunji and I am going to be the new producer. I really don't know who you guys are because I only worked with American artist. But I really hope we do get along, we are going to be working together from now on." As I finished me introduction, questions flew out of the boys' mouths. "Are you single?" "Who did you work with?" "How old are you?"

"Well I am single, but I don't want to be in a relationship right now. I worked with many artist including Beyonce and Jay-Z and lastly I am 22 years old."

"Why don't you want to be in a relationship, did something happen?" asked a guy with really big eyes. He looked like an cute owl.

"Ummm, my last boyfriend cheated on me. I left to the states and was single since then. I'm just scared I might get hurt again." 

I saw Baekhyun staring at me with wet eyes. He looked happy when I said I was single. But now he looked like he was about to cry. He shouldn't be. He doesn't deserve to. 

You may be asking, how does Channie know but none of the rest do? Well because he and Baek were bestfriends befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter