Back in Seoul

Its been 5 years.... Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 

"Baek, what the hell! Where did the four years go? Down the ing drain?"

" Look, I'm sorry, it was a mistake, let me exp-"

"Explain what Baek?! That you cheated on me? I think I see that already."

"Please, don't leave me."

"We are done Baek. I can't take it anymore. I loved you and gave everything to you. Seems like that wasn't enough.. Bye Baek."

End of Flashback 

Five years later.... 

Hyunji POV

*Maybe I shouldn't have taken the job. What if I see him there* I was busy think until the anouncements came on to get off the plane and that the plane had landed. Great. Now there is really no turning back. You see, I was offered a job in SM as a producer after my best friend, Seohyun decided to secretly fill in a form and submit it in. I am going to get that girl when I see her again. I took the job anyway becuase it was my only way to see my best guy friend, Kim Taehyung. That was until I found out HE was in SM. Whatever, he is none of my concern and I shouldn't even care. We are just strangers again. 

 

Baek's POV 

"Yah! Did you hear that we are getting a new producer?  Her name is Hyunji. Ring a bell you cheater?" Chanyeol told me. I froze when I heard the name.

Hyunji. 

"Shut Up Chanyeol. It can't be her. How can it." *Right?* 

I was in the midst of my thoughts until Lee Soo Man teacher came in through the doors. 

"Guys I would like y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter