Chapter 03

[Threeshot: Jin]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- oo3 -

After the incident, you swore and wished to yourself that it won't happen again. It's like all things have been back to normal. Jin was still following you around but this time he got worse, well you could say something like that (well if he held hands before you won't get surprised if he hugs you all too sudden) and he was always close to you. It bothered you a lot because those little gestures made your heart skip a beat. Whether it would be a hold on your wrist or shoulder, it made your heart feel like jumping out of your chest. What is happening to me? You thought to yourself. Perhaps do I need a check up? Uh no.. Maybe it's not like that. You sighed heavily on your seat when you felt a hand on your shoulder, it startled you and you looked up to the owner of the hand.

"Why so jumpy?" he chuckled at you.

"Huh? Ah! I was thinking about.."

"Is it me?" he sent you a sly smile just like what he always does. Well, yes. Some things concerning you and my heart. But of course you couldn't say that out loud to him.

"No." you flatly said but it came out like a mutter.

"Aww really? You don't have to be embarrassed to tell me." you gave him a weak glare. I'm embarrassed already.

"Whatever, I told you it isn't about you." you looked away and he chuckled.

"Hey let's get lunch, baby." Baby?! he practically dragged you off the way to the cafeteria and didn't even care if you would say no. Ugh. Why do guys have to be this strong? You couldn't even release wrist from his hand and this send you into a heart race again.  You puffed your cheeks with your right hand. Okay, now, calm down.

 

---

 

You wished the event that happened in your house won't happen again and it seems like it really didn't but it came at a cost. You wanted to run and get out of the house you're currently in. You stared at the guy lying on his back, covered with a blanket. Why do you have to be sick? And why is it me taking care of you?! You thought to yourself. Well if not for that funny reason that his Mom, yes, it's she herself who asked you to check up and take care if her sick, one and only son. Funny how your aunt asked Jin, too, before. She was off on her business trip and you couldn't really understand why she asked you. You gave up on thinking why and sat on the side of the guy's bed. He was fast asleep and you placed your hand over his forehead gently. He's burning! Before you could pull your hand away, you were stopped when a hand held your wrist. You widened your eyes and stared at Jin who was actually awake. "Yah! Can you let go?" you wanted to snap at him but you just can't with the state that he is. He gazed at you firmly before mumbling, "No." you narrowed your eyes at him and huffed, "Jin, I need to get something like a towel to lower your temperature down. I need to go before your fever gets worse, okay?" he didn't speak and just looked up at you. Why does he look too weak? You sighed and brushed off his hand gently. "I'll be back." you grabbed the tray with the bowl of porridge you fed him. Yeah, you did feed him and made him take his medicine. He looked like he had lost his soul something, well that may be an overstatement but he looked too fragile or something like that. You set the tray and it's contents on the sink. You got a small basin and filled it with water and some ice cubes from their fridge. You entered his room again and looked for a towel. He looked af your every move and didn't speak a word. You glanced at him as you soaked the small towel in the cold water and  squeezed it. "You aren't talking.. That's new.." you approached him and sat beside him. He sent you a smile and you didn't know just what expression to make.

"Wait, uh.." You started off and his eyes were still on you. "Wiping this on you can help you with the temperature right?"

He nodded and replied. "I think it does."

You wanted to curse yourself because of your awkward thoughts. I can't do that to him, just on the arms, maybe? Ugh, no. Up to the stomach right? Aish what to do?

"I could do it myself." you heard him speak. You looked back at him, snapping out of your thoughts. "You sure?" he nodded.

"Yeah, sure, it seems like you can't handle me taking my shirt off." he smirked. What?! This guy, really! "Aish, I'll just help with up to your arms then.." you said to him and soaked the towel with cold water again since it was starting to lose its coldness. You started right after and wiped his face first. "Yah, no weird stuff okay." you stated to him, making him chuckle and answer, "Alright."  Of course what you meant was his constant gestures or actions, skin ship or anything. You trailed off to his left and right arm quickly as possible because you felt like he was piercing holes at you while you were doing that. You soaked the towel again and handed the towel to him. Before he could grab it from you, he raised his shirt up causing you to look sideways. He chuckled at your reaction and grabbed the towel. You wanted to stand up and walk away. "Are you done already?"

 

"Yeah." he handed you the towel and you almost gasped when you saw he wasn't wearing his shirt yet. You turned away in an instant and just dropped the towel carelessly on the basin on the nightstand. As much as you wanted to be out of the room, you felt a grip on your wrist. "Yah!" you yelled even if you had your back on him. You obviously didn't want to see him shirtless. He laughed weakly,

"It's okay, I'm wearing my shirt already." you looked back at him and softened your eyes when you heard him cough. You approached closer to him and cautiously placed your hand on his forehead again. You felt like he tensed up a bit but you ign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter