Chapter 02

[Threeshot: Jin]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- oo2 -

It was the last day of your exams and everyone including you yourself is excited to go elsewhere or hang out. You, Mirae and some of your classmates decided to watch a movie, well a scary one. You didn't really like them.. Actually you were against the idea but since there were some guys who suggested and pushed the idea up, you had no choice but to agree. You almost wanted  scream and run away from the movie house but failed doing so with Mirae clutching on to you tightly. You can't even look at the screen properly. Surprisingly, Jin wasn't around. He usually liked to do stuff like this, going out with some classmates and doing whatever was fun for them to do. If he was here he would surely sit beside you and you'll have someone to lean your head to when you're scared... Wait what? You shook your thoughts off. No, that was a mistake.

 

--

 

It was around 7:30 when you got back home from the movie house. Aish, I'm too scared to function right now. You noticed the lights were out inside your house. Oh, c'mon, I need to do this, what am I even scared about? You huffed and grabbed the keys from your pocket, opening the door. Oh god. It's so dark. You quickly reached for the switch and closed the door. You were not really alone because your aunt lives with you, only that sometimes, she comes home late and unfortunately today is one of those days. You regretted watching the movie right now because it totally freaked you out when you heard some weird shuffling noises. You wanted to scream and kick on everything because you can imagine the scenes in the movie you managed to calm yourself down but suddenly your phone rang, startling you. Omo. This is too much.

 "Hello?"

"Where are you right now??"

"Uh, at home. Why?"

You heard a knock on the door and almost dropped your phone. Gosh, calm down! You said to yourself. You told yourself. Who was this anyway? Your aunt would never knock, of course she lived with you. Okay, now, breathe in, breathe out. You opened the door and stood there motionless. There's no one outside. Well that's weird. You closed it softly and almost forgot that you were talking to Jin on the phone. "Jin??" and the then the line broke. Just when you're about to go on your way to your bedroom, you almost had a heart attack when you heard a knock again. You went up to the door and twisted the doorknob. No one was there.

"Ah! Jinjja! This isn't funny!" you were about to close the door when someone stopped you. Since you can't see who it was, you freaked out. "Yah who's this?!" this is too much! You whispered to yourself. You swore you felt like you're going to faint right now. What if it was a serial killer? Ah, No, too much of movies! But who the hell would come here right now?

"Yah, calm down, it's me!" Oh, Right. It's him.

You opened the door fully and stared at the person in front of you.

"What are you doing in here?!"

"Whoa, what's with you, I just came to check up on you." he raised his hands up in defense.

"You know you don't need to do that."

"I wanted to and your aunt told me anyways." he shrugged.

"Uh-huh? What do you mean my aunt told you?!"

"Why won't you let me come in first? It's pretty cold out here." Jin rubbed his arms. Well, that's true.

"How about no? You should go home. It's almost 8." He shook his head and chuckled.

"And leave you alone? How about no?" before you could say something, he had pushed you further inside and closed the door.

"Yah!" you yelled at him in a frustrated manner as he settled on the couch.

"Yah calm down, I thought you said it's 8 in the evening?" You groaned and stomped your feet like a kid. It just made you more frustrated. What was he even thinking? He just entered the house without your permission and he's asking you to calm down for the second time?

You breathed out with your eyes closed and he watched your movements. He almost wanted to chuckle at your cuteness but you spoke out. "Jin, I don't know what are you up to but I need to sleep. Get out."

You heard shuffling and his footsteps and when you thought he was going to do what you said, you got startled when you opened your eyes and saw him in front of you. He was leaning towards your face when he spoke. "Are you sure? I think you're too scared at the moment." he looked at you straight in the eye and you almost felt yourself blush at his stare. Okay that's weird. You gulped at the close proximity of his face to yours but you shook it off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter