Chapter 01

[Threeshot: Jin]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- oo1 -

You slid your notebooks carefully inside your backpack, carried your books with your hands in front of your chest and rose up from your seat. It was class dismissal and you wanted to go home to do your homework, or perhaps, read something interesting. You checked your wristwatch. It's exactly 4pm. Walking out of class, you sighed heavily and you hastened your steps when you realized someone was following you. But maybe, you might have the wrong idea since students do pass the hallways a lot and it's not like you're the only one who could walk there. Well if it's true that he's not following you, though.  You shrugged off the thought and went on with your way but what made you surprised is that when you walked out of the campus gate, that certain person is still behind you. You stopped abruptly and turned to face that person. You stood there looking at him clueless as if this didn't happen before. You just don't know why he follows you.

"Kim Seokjin..?"

He smiled as soon as you said his name. "Hey. You remember my whole name after all."

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted to send or walk you home." He said with a smile as if that's the most reasonable thing ever. You sighed heavily.

"Umm.. You know, you don't have to do that. I can handle myself and.." You didn't want to be rude to him so you can't say it out loud. He's just a plain stranger. But since the first day of school, he always followed you when you went home and you always end up telling him you can do so but there's no helping it. He just shrugged when you say so and still walks behind you, takes the bus with you, though he doesn't really sit beside you because you don't allow him.

You decided that this conversation won't lead to anything so you just sighed and turned your back on him.

"I'm going.. You can do whatever you want."

"Wait," he jogged off to your side and took the books from your hands. "I'll get this for you." You looked at him weirdly. "Yah, I can..." you muttered. "You know quite well that you won't win in this conversation right?" You sighed at his statement. True. Persistent as he is, all you could always do was sigh and let him do whatever he wants.

You walked on with him by your side. It's a bit awkward since you never walked with him like that. He always trailed off behind you. You both reached the bus station. Luckily, the bus was there already and you both climbed on. You didn't expect to see that the bus was filled in today. You thought you were lucky enough but you saw that there were only two available seats at the moment. No choice. You sat on the seat next to the window and he sat beside you. Now, this is another first. It was cold since the aircon was on maximum (that's what you think). And to think you left your school jacket at home, you wanted to slam your head at the window.

"You're cold." you heard him say.

"No. It's fine.." he sighed. Wow, that must be me sighing. You muttered to yourself. You saw him removing his jacket and wrapping it on your shoulders.

"Jin I said--"

"I told you, you can't win over me." yeah, silly me. You thought.

"Why are you doing all of these things?" You said as you tugged on his jacket closer. It actually helps you with the cold..

"I think you know that already. You're smart enough." he chuckled. You frowned.

"I'm not smart and I'm not a mind reader or something to know what it is..."

"Ah, You'll find out soon.." he smiled at you. You turned away. Well, it's just that you don't like seeing him smile. It's something that makes you uncomfortable, and to think that your heart feels like it's leaping out, that's really weird. Or it's just you thinking like that?

You felt a bit dizzy and your eyelids feel heavy all of a sudden. With the coldness and all, it feels like you wanted to sleep. You leaned back and rested your head well on the headrest. Your eyes slowly closed and the last thing you heard was a voice saying "You should sleep well, I'm getting worried again.." before you drifted off to sleep.

Your eyes opened softly and you realize you're resting your head on... Wait. You sat up and stared at the figure beside you.

"Uh.. Sorry.." you muttered embarrassedly as he chuckled. "No, it's okay, I enjoyed it anyway." You widened your eyes at him a bit. "What?" He held the books with his left arm and grabbed your hand with his right to stand up. "Nothing, let's go." You felt a slight blush spread through your cheeks. What is he actually doing? You never held hands with a someone, well, a guy, and to think that he did that without thinking surprised you more. You both walked on with him still holding on to your hand while you were behind him. You ignored all the stares you were receiving with the people who passed by. You wanted to tell him to release your hand but you figured out what he will say. That redundant you'll-never-win-over-me statement. You tried freeing from his grasp but he was too strong and he prevented you from doing so. You re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter