Good Luck and Fade, Sunbae

Pretty Much the Same

Yejin quietly walked her way out after she was done with the whole talking and dealing. She looked at her watch and it was so late already. On top of that, her brother wouldn't be anywhere to pick her up at these hours.

She thought she'd be ready to start anew, but it turned out to be harder than it seemed.

Yejin decided to leave SM Entertainment (screw that hellhole, screw that hellhole) after that label hung her by a thread for almost eight years and they didn't seem to pity her enough to give her some future. And the previous loveline she had in that place just made everything worse. For God's sake, she trained way longer but her ex made it first. Kim Joonmyeon also made it first although they joined SM in the same year. Kim Yejin-ssi? Still a trainee.

What's so good of being a sunbae only among the trainees?

A rotten sunbae, a rotten sunbae. A rotten sunbae who broke up with her boyfriend because he debuted and she stayed stuck.

Stop, Yejin. Keep your mind straight. That was out of business.

Yejin, who had been blankly walking around Cube Entertainment's building, finally came back with her senses and realized that she was lost. The place wasn't that big but how could she lost track here?

Wait up. Stop. Okay, now where am I heading to?

Yejin her heels and wandered around. She absentmindedly dug for her wallet in her handbag as she kept walking. She needed to make sure she had enough money to pay the taxi bill.

10,000 won; 30,000 won; 50,000 won―

"Geez,"

Yejin was rushing too recklessly so she dropped everything from her wallet, even her name cards and some polaroids she'd kept in there.

Yejin quickly knelt and grabbed her stuffs.

 

Junhyung had bid goodbye to s before he left the studio, saying he needed to drink the night out alone. Yes, he simply needed to drink alone. He wore his hoodie on as he planned in mind to go to the farthest club from this place. He'd need a taxi on his way to that club.

Some trainees recognized him as he walked through the hallways and they politely greeted him sunbaenim. Junhyung simply replied them with a nod and a brief smile as he kept his pace. He was about to reach the lobby when he saw a girl kneeling on the ground, collecting what seemed like small papers ―or cards. He halted and looked at the girl from afar, her back facing him. She was wearing nice-looking outfits, even a neat blazer and an expensive handbag, which made him sure that she wasn't any Cube trainee. A trainee wouldn't wear those to practices.

Junhyung walked to that girl and saw the scattered cards so he naturally knelt down to help her. He silently collected the cards and when he was about to pick the last one out, he realized it wasn't a card as well. It was a polaroid. Junhyung picked it out from the ground, looked at it, and surprisingly found somebody familiar. He didn't even know that person personally but sure anybody else in the place also knew that person. She ―the girl― was shown holding that person's arm as the two put up V-signs with bright smiles on their faces. There were faded doodles on the white space of the polaroid and there was also a neat yet short handwriting at the bottom.

HAPPY VIRUS!! 예진 <3 찬열

"That's mine," the owner hastily snatched it off, almost rudely, from Junhyun's hand

The hand that snatched the pictures away seemed to belong to a beautiful lady and when Junhyung looked up, he found it was true. A pretty girl held the polaroid in her hands as she lightly bowed her head to Junhyung.

"Thank you, Sunba―"

Sunbae?

"―I mean, Jun...hyung-ssi,"

The girl bowed her head again and hurriedly walked away. Junhyung only stared at her back in confusion as she left and he looked back at the spot where she dropped her stuffs earlier. He found another polaroid and a small ring on the ground and nearly cursed. Those were probably hers.

"A― Ahgassi!"

The girl had walked away, but Junhyung supposed his voice was loud enough for her to hear. Why didn't she turn back? Oh, girls, always like that. He was not in the mood of being a good guy but this silver ring, what if she'd later cry for losing her belongings? Girls were too emotional to be reckless but they were also sensitive over small things like these, a picture and a ring.

No choice.

Junhyung ran ―apparently jogging― to follow her suit. The girl walked out the entrance of Cube Entertainment straight to the streets and he called her out just in time.

"Ahgassi, stop!"

 

Yejin turned around and nearly bolted her eyes when she saw Junhyung approaching her.

"Ahgassi, these are yours,"

Junhyung held a polaroid and a small ring in his hand and handed it out to Yejin. Then she really bolted her eyes. She opened her wallet and yes, those things were gone and somehow moved to his hands.

"Those are mine," Yejin timidly received her belongings back, "Thank you," she bowed 90 degrees

"You're welcome," Junhyung nodded equally politely, "Are you alone? Where are you going?"

"Yes, I'm alone. I have to leave,"

Junhyung looked at her and her face somehow told him that she wasn't sure about going.

"I know you won't be comfortable with this but it's already late. It's not safe for a girl like you to be out alone in such hours. Let me bring you to your home safely,"

"Please, you don't need to. I'm not going home,"

"Where are you going?"

"A nightclub," Yejin answered too honestly

"Which club? I'm going to a club too,"

Yejin couldn't believe what she heard. He just offered to bring her home, then he said he would be going to a nightclub.

"Junhyung-ssi...right?" Yejin recalled his name, "Are you aware that you, a celebrity, is telling a common person like me that you're going to a nightclub?"

"Ahgassi," Junhyung said, "People like you and anybody else can go to a club. Why can't I? I'm not underage,"

"What if paparazzi see you?"

Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows, "You're aware of such things?"

Not trying to sound rude, Yejin silently exhaled and stuffed her wallet back in her handbag, "You don't wanna know. I've had enough,"

Junhyung recalled the face he saw in the picture with the girl.

"Is that because Chanyeol was with you in the picture?"

Yejin felt her cheeks flush red in irritation.

"I don't wanna be rude but it's none of your business,"



Junhyung didn't even know why he offered the stranger to leave together but they ended up sitting side by side at a club's corner anyway. There was a bottle of liquor in front of them, Junhyung ordered it, but nobody seemed to grab a glass.

"Kim Yejin," the girl said out of the blue

"Yes?" Junhyung turned to face her

"My name is Kim Yejin," Yejin repeated, "You read that on the picture, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did," Junhyung answered the rhetorical question anyway

It was somehow weird for Junhyung to keep speaking formal when they already knew each other's name but Yejin didn't seem to ditch the honorific address away.

"Why did you offer me to take the same taxi?"

"Because we're going to the same place,"

"We? You didn't even know this district and I was the one showing directions to the driver,"

"I just need to drink far far away,"

"Oh, I see," Yejin said almost cynically

Junhyung grabbed a glass and put it in front of her. He opened the bottle and kindly poured the liquor for her.

"We'll eventually meet strangers in the club anyway but since we've known each other's names, we're no longer strangers," Junhyung poured himself a glass of liquor, "So let's start this. Why were you with Chanyeol in the picture?"

Yejin slowly reached out for the glass and quietly dragged it close to her since it was too full. It was all like a joke for her. Usually people dug news about the celebrities but why was a celebrity investigating a common people like her here in a club with a bottle of liquor?

"He's a friend,"

"Then why was there a heart sign between your names?"

"He was my boyfriend, but now he's a friend," Yejin played with her glass, "Now can I ask you?"

"Yes,"

"Why you need to drink? I heard B2ST is preparing a comeback so I suppose all of you should be in your best conditions,"

Junhyung immediately stopped drumming his nails against the table. Was their new album leaked out again?

"I came to Cube today to inform them that I can't join the filming of B2ST's MV next week because my schedules overlapped,"

Junhyung looked at her. Yejin grabbed her glass and calmly sipped a little as if it was some Japanese green tea. For the first time that night, Junhyung cracked a small laugh.

"You're the reason why the model was switched," Junhyung shook his head, "So you're that ex-SM trainee?"

"I am," Yejin took another sip, already expecting her infamous reputation could spread anywhere like this

Junhyung turned away and spaced out for awhile before grabbing his glass and drank the liquor in one-shot. He poured another glass and finished another one-shot like his life depended on it. Yejin noticed the way he took his one-shots and she knew better.

"You drink to forget, don't you, Junhyung-ssi?"

"You don't drink because you're not thirsty, do you, Yejin-ssi?"

For the first time that night, Yejin drew a smile on her lips.

"Strangers are supposed to not know anything about each other, but I happen to be a common person who knows the news about you and Hara," Yejin bluntly said, "It must be her,"

Yejin's arrow pointed straight at the hole Junhyung tried to cover up.

"Since I'm a stranger who has nothing better to do, I can spare my time listening to you," Yejin clutches at her glass, "We tend to forget the strangers we meet in the club in the end so you don't have to worry,"

If Junhyung weren't with Yejin, he would've drunk the whole liquor from its bottle like he knew no manners.

"I'm sorry, Yejin-ssi, but you won't be able to understand,"

"Really?" Yejin shot calmly, "I might have not debuted yet but I've been meddling with the stardom issues for a long time. The thing you had with Goo Hara was probably, like, pretty much the same with what I had with Park Chanyeol. Go on, try me,"

Junhyung dropped the bottle on the table and looked at Yejin again.

"But you'll also talk about your 'pretty much the same' condition with Park Chanyeol. And about you not debuting yet... How about that?"

Yejin knew she'd find a way to lift the burden off her hest.

"But this time it's not 'lady's first'. You started this all so you're first,"


"Hara-ya!"

Junhyung called out but Hara didn't even turn back. He was tired, he knew Hara was tired too, but he still had to try. They both still had to try.

"Hara-ya,"

"I must go,"

"Hara-ya," Junhyung grabbed her wrist

"I said I must go, Oppa!" Hara almost yelled in frustration

Sometimes Junhyung would admit his defeat, sometimes Hara would be the one who admitted her defeat. Junhyung wouldn't mine how much he'd have to, or if he had to be the only one to, if that could keep them away from hitting the point of giving up.

"Not that way," Junhyung insisted, "We need to talk this out,"

"What else should be talked out?" Hara weakly yanked her hand but Junhyung didn't let go, "I'm tired. You're tired too, Oppa. Let's just find some other time,"

Junhyung's other hand curled into a fist as he weakly stared at the girl he loved.

"That's what you always told me,"

"You also told me that everything will be just fine. In the end, not everything will be just fine, right?"


"You're not alone. I know how that feels," Yejin nodded in empathy, "People will always tell us off to move on as if it's as easy as breathing but it's never that easy. At all. And the more they encourage us to move on, the more we remember and the more it becomes irritating,"

"And the harder it becomes for us to handle," Junhyung pointed out

"Exactly,"

 


Junhyung waited for a message to pop up on his phone's screen although he was already hopeless. She might probably ignore it again ―like always.

Beep beep.

A message from Goo Hara.

Finally, after half an hour. Junhyung swiped the screen unlock and tapped the message open.

I am fine. You can see that without even constantly asking me. I hope you're fine too but please, stop sending message to me. We're no longer following each other on twitter so I hope that explains it.

With that, Junhyung stopped and threw his phone somewhere in the room.


Yejin tried to reach out to the liquor bottle but Junhyung was quicker and he snatched it off with a hand before she even blinked.

"Now, your turn. I'll treat you the whole night but I think that's worth the long story I'll hear from you,"

Yejin only stared at her glass when Junhyun kindly poured her some more liquor. Her glass wasn't even half empty but he added the alcohol in anyway.

"It's going to be a pity story, okay," Yejin grabbed the glass, "I guess you, and anybody else, know that SM's training is no joke. I first became a trainee when I was literally a kid. When I was 15, they started picking out female trainees for a girl group. I was fortunately in the list and I went through many screenings with about other 15 girls but I didn't make it. They said I was too young, and Seo Joohyun who was born in 1991 became the maknae,"

Junhyung kept staring at her and disbelieve was evident in his eyes. This girl looked a lot younger than him, probably as young as Son Naeun, but she went through trainings way longer than him.

"No way. You were in So Nyeo Shi Dae?"

"Never," Yejin took a small sip and put her glass back almost soundlessly, "I was never in there,"

"Then what happened?"

"Well, I went back to the training routines. A year after So Nyeo Shi Dae debuted, SHINee debuted and SM prepared for another girl-group," Yejin took another sip, "I was again at the top of the list, not surprisingly with Krystal because we were both trained since we were so young. We were prepared to be a group called Alice, but our positions weren't even safe. There were some other longtime trainees like us, Sulli, and some new trainees. I was again kicked out of the club,"


"Yejin-ah,"

"Oh, Chanyeol Oppa,"

Chanyeol walked to his girlfriend with two bottles of vitamin water in his hands. Thank God her training had finished. He handed her one with a wide smile on his face. That toothy grin was so Chanyeol-ish.

"How was your training, Oppa?"

"Just like usual. How about you, Yejin-ah?"

"Just like usual. I've had the same for the past four years,"

There were still other trainees around the dance studio but Chanyeol didn't hesitate to wrap his hands around her for a quick, comforting hug.

"You'll make it. You're great, Yejin-ah. I believe you'll make it,"

Yejin's tired face slowly drew a sweet smile with brightened up eyes. She knew some trainees would gossip about this PDA behind their backs or bashed her for having 'the famous Oppa' as her boyfriend but she could care less. She grabbed his hands and squeezed them lightly.

"Thank you. You'll always be my Happy Virus,"


"Well, that ," Junhyung shook his head, "They didn't let you appear in public properly after playing around with you?"

"Not really. I was in KBS Children Choir. They even chose me to model for TVXQ for SMART Uniform. I was also the model in SHINee's A.Mi.Go MV but then, nothing else. I once filmed a short drama with EXO but that wasn't even edited or published,"

Junhyung tried to remember the song Yejin mentioned because he was sure if SHINee sang it then it must've been quite a hit.

"The MV where you wore that mask?"

"No," Yejin firmly answered, "That was Krystal, and that song was Juliet,"

"Sorry."

"That's fine," Yejin shrugged it off, "Now, you've heard my story,"

Junhyung had no more desire to drink because the only thing he wanted was to hear the rest of Yejin's story about the guy in the picture with her.

"Then what about Chanyeol?"


"So you're debuting? That's great!" Yejin genuinely smiled, "I'm glad the line-up is finally fixed. You'll be in the group with Joonmyeon Sunbae, Minseok Oppa, and that Chinese gege, and oh... also your friends! I'm glad you'll be working with Jongin and Sehun. They're nice persons,"

"Yes, they are," Chanyeol forced to smile because he didn't have the heart to tear Yejin's beautiful smile away

"I was a bit pissed off when I heard that Jino and Moonkyu Sunbae wouldn't be debuted with you because they've trained for so long. I hope Jino could stay in SM the Ballad, his singing is great,"

Yejin kept talking and talking about how happy she was for the good news and she kept praising and encouraging her dear boyfriend but Chanyeol only stared at her blankly with unreadable expression. Yejin finally realized it because his toothy Chanyeol-ish grin wasn't there.

"Does something bother you? Do I talk too much?"

"No, Yejin-ah," Chanyeol forced another smile as he shook his head, "I'm fine,"

"You're not good at lying. Come on, Oppa, spill it out,"

Chanyeol looked at his feet before he looked back at her. This hurt him so much already, he didn't know how Yejin would be able to take it.

"We all met our manager and he told us that we'd get the prohibited rules. Some are personal, but some are general,"

Yejin knew that already. She had been there once before.

"We-we haven't got our personal prohibitions but Manager Hyung told us the regular ones. There are some, but there's one that says... we can't date any longer…"

Yejin knew that already. Any other idol had the same rule.

"...until we debut and our dating ban gets decided,"

Chanyeol looked at his feet again. Yejin didn't fail to keep her smile plastered on her lips although that smile eventually fell apart into a faint smile.

"It's okay. Let's just break up," Yejin said straightforwardly, "Breaking up doesn't mean we can't still be friends and see each other, right? And I'm still around here so you don't have to worry, Oppa,"

Chanyeol bolted his eyes in surprise, "Yejin..."

"I don't want our relationship to burden you. You've dreamed about it for so long so don't let other things get into your way. It's not that I don't cherish the time we spent together but please remember that I'll always support you with all my might, Oppa,"

Chanyeol couldn't find his guts to look at Yejin straight in the eyes.

"Oppa, it's okay... I'm fine, so I hope you're fine too. Promise me to always be a Happy Virus you've always been, ne?"

"I love you, Yejin-ah. I love you so much,"

"I love you too,"


"I've told you, Junhyung-ssi, our break-up was typical," Yejin said again, "Park Chanyeol debuted, the dating ban was ahead, we broke up. That's it,"

Yejin tried to reach out to the liquor bottle but Junhyung was quicker and he snatched it off with a hand before she even blinked.

"Now, your turn. I'll treat you the whole night but I think that's worth the long story I'll hear from you,"

Yejin only stared at her glass when Junhyun kindly poured her some more liquor. Her glass wasn't even half empty but he added the alcohol in anyway.

"It's going to be a pity story, okay," Yejin grabbed the glass

"But Yejin-ssi, if they let you two date when you were both trainees, why did you have to break up with him just because he debuted?"

"You don't know. He already had a fanclub since he was a trainee and I didn't have the heart to tell him I received hatred stares from other girls because of dating him. Can you imagine how after he debuted?"

"You'd be dead,"


"So they finally broke up? Whoa... Finally! I finally have the chance to hit on Chanyeol Oppa!"

"But he's debuting. That's why I can't hit on Jongin too,"

"I don't care. There must be a way,"

"You look so happy when somebody is mourning, you know,"

"I don't care. I simply dislike Yejin Sunbae. She's stuck here for so long and I'm bored of seeing her. She was flirting with Minho Sunbaenim but then she dated Chanyeol Oppa. That's totally disgusting,"

"What? She was flirting with Minho Sunbae?"

"You think? Don't you notice the way she looks at him whenever they see each other? Minho Sunbaenim always greets her so sweetly. There must be something between them before,"

Yejin had heard enough. They could talk behind her back because she wouldn't care but not around her. They thought she couldn't hear them when they were just five feet afar?

Yejin slammed the door closed and walked out with loud thumps of her shoes. She's had enough. She wasn't the , they were. They talked as if she was ing over Minho (she never was) while they themselves planned to hit on different boys at the same time.


"I know you won't like my question but did anyone ever confront you because of your previous relationship with Chanyeol?"

"When I was still dating him, no. After he debuted, yes, not frontally. But sure that was irritating," Yejin answered as if it was nothing, "Don't you want to drink some more, Junhyung-ssi?" she stared at the untouched bottle

"I've had enough," Junhyung pushed his glass away, "You want some?"

"I only drink a little just because I have to," Yejin pushed her glass away

"I'm a stranger who has nothing better to do so I'll still listen to you. Go on,"


Yejin was happy when she found out a Facebook fanpage dedicated for her because she never expected anyone to notice her and encourage her this much.

But she was also annoyed at the facts that some mad fangirls started blackmailing her. Since she deactivated all her social network accounts, those haters found another way to displease her. Like this morning, she received another package in her mailbox. The wrapper was pretty with a neat ribbon on top of it, but what was inside was just as ugly as the sender's intention to irk her.

So you're that girl who kissed Kai?

And you're Chanyeol Oppa's ex?

Such a you are!

How could you be that CHEAP?

Chanyeol Oppa broke you up so you should've backed away from his life, not coming around only to play his friends!

That's why he DUMPED YOU!

DUMPED YOU!

Yejin had enough so she calmly threw the package along with her other garbage and walked out her house to SM. She had another training ahead.


"You were right, Yejin-ssi. We're pretty much the same. Conditions separated us from the one we love,"

"I've told you so,"

This time, Yejin initiated to grab the bottle to pour good amount of liquor for both of them. Junhyung just stared at the way she poured the drink and it amused him, how she could look so calm as if they were having a drinking tea ceremony. She didn't even drink much, which might be why.

"It's sad when people you know becomes the people you knew," Junhyung said out of the blue

"You're right," Yejin agreed anyway, "But those irritating people are right. We'll eventually have to move on, no matter how sad it is. Our lovers forget about us so why don't we just do the same?"



"Guess we should talk some more later?"

"I doubt it. You won't find me again that easy,"

But Junhyung was so comfortable around her and she gave him this soothing feeling despite of her coldness. He never thought he'd open up about his previous relationship with Hara because he was afraid it'd pain him, but Yejin somehow had him open and let out all the burden in his chest without even hurting him that much.

"If that's the case, Yejin-ssi, I have something to ask you,"

Yejin talked too much. It was the time to listen to Junhyung again.

"What is that?"

"You look like you like giving nicknames to people you know. Now you see me, any nickname for me comes up in mind?"

Yejin was so close to cynically laugh at Junhyung but she knew her limit and being rude would just ruin her façade.

"No. Nothing in mind,"

"Try to find any. Good luck with that,"

Yejin only nodded as she opened the door, ready to get into the taxi.

"If we ever meet again, we should quit the formality and speak banmal, okay? Call me Sunbae,"

"That depends, if we're ever going to meet again," Yejin said, "Now if you'd like to excuse me, I have to go. Good night and please take care,"

"Yejin-ssi,"

"Yes?" Yejin turned for the last time

"You said that we tend to forget the strangers we meet in the club in the end but I don't think I'll forget you just like that. As you see, I'm not drunk and I'm still sober," Junhyung said, "But I won't worry about that, you don't have to worry either. I just hope I won't fade from your memory because I'm sure you're a good person to befriend with,"

"Thank you," Yejin bowed her head, "Good luck and fade, Sunbae,"

Junhyung chuckled as he watched the taxi took a sharp turn to the left and faded from his sight.




[EXO's Happy Camp 2013]

"Baekhyun?"

"When I was 12,"

"Very specific," one commented

"Because I started eating a lot when I was 12, thinking that I could grow taller that way. But I didn't grow, so I think the food weighed me down instead,"

That was kind of hilarious. They laughed. It was quite a good choice if you could turn back time, though. The MCs noticed Chanyeol at the back, laughing too much that he should do.

"Our reaction Chanyeol keeps laughing," he pointed at the laughing Chanyeol, "Now, how about Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol had his time to properly talk. It didn't take him long to think because he only had one thing he had in mind, if he could have back.

"I'd go back to the time when I was in kindergarten times. Now I am very outgoing and good at making friends. But― hhhh,"

Chanyeol palmed his face to hold himself from laughing.

"He's making reaction to himself,"

They all snickered, including Chanyeol. But the boy quickly straightened up his face again. He remembered the last time he met her and it was, like, a couple years ago. She didn't even know he was there.

The picture of Yejin spacing out in the church flashed into Chanyeol's mind and it strongly reminded him how he fell for her all over again. He had her once, but she slipped off his hands, and he had no guts to win her back that time. She said she was okay but he knew better that she wasn't. Because he was just as worse. He wanted her back. Why couldn't he just say that back then?

"When I was very young, there was a girl I liked, but I was too shy to tell her. So if I could go back, I would confess to her,"

...again. Confess to her again.

 

 



[A/N] I know you guys who saw the tags must've anticipated Junhyung 'more' in this story.

So... First of all, Yejin. Pretty Unni ;A; Yes, she exists in real life, not another imaginary OC of mine. Her name is Kim Yejin, born on January 5th 1993, and she's (the last time I checked) a famous longtime SM trainee. I first knew her because of heartkandy's Park Chanyeol's Sweet Revenge. Author-nim, if you read this, I hope you're doing well to keep your scholarship and please update soon. I love Ryu Jaeha. Fighting!

I went googling EXO's ex-gfs (I was just curious okay ._.) and found her name. I don't know if she was really Chanyeol's ex but I found her and Seo Hyejin (D.O's ex, a trainee in WM) interesting but I was more into Yejin especially... guys... you're aware that she's the model for SHINee's A.Mi.Go, right? And modelled with (or for) TVXQ! This one's real, not a rumor. Other sites I read said that Yejin has been SM trainee for soo soo long. She was a candidate for SNSD but she didn't make it to the final line-up (so many girls... Soyeon, Fwaney, the hell Clara too?._.), I guess because she was too young. She was also to be in f(x) but Sulli, Amber, Victoria, and Luna filled the space. I also found the picture of EXO filming something with her and can you guys tell me if it's really Kai or not? Go google it.

Second, Yejin's memories of Chanyeol. Like I said before, I don't know if she's really Chanyeol's ex but many sites said so so I guess that was right. Many sources said that she was the one who named Chanyeol 'Happy Virus' so I put that in the story. I tried to relate her and Chanyeol from EXO's wishes to turn back time in Happy Camp 2013. I don't know about you guys but I think Chanyeol and Yejin would make a good couple since they're both tall .-. I think Yejin's still under SME but I wrote about her leaving only to plot emotional (?) experiences for my character. I do hope Yejin would find a way, whether being an actress or debuting. Yejin, if you read this, I don't mean to create such rumors. I'm just a fanfic author, forgive me ;~;

Third, this storyline? How could I come with this storyline? Simple, Taeyeon and Baekhyun's relationship + I kinda loved seeing Junhyung with Hara  +  B2ST's comeback with Good Luck. Yeah yeah blame me, I'm still trying to be cool with BaekYeon because I think their timing of revelation was just not right .-.

Anyway, did you guys enjoy my story? Let me know and drop comments if you feel like it ^^