D-16

Taemin's Birthday Bash!

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

My routine every day is probably different from most of the idol. Moreover, ever since I start my new job as a night radio show dj. I would sleep at 6 AM and wake up at 12PM of course if I have no schedule in between. And I would practice with whole band afterwards and yes of course my radio show on 12 AM, it ends on 2AM and I dont think my friends would still be up for a little hang out, you know. Besides, I'm not good at drinking either. So I will always come straight home.
 

So, before the radio, the maknae texts me and ask me when would my radio show end. of course no one listens to my radio show (sniffs sniffs). I tell him the exact time I usually finish. He replies an “okay”. Well, it is weird right?
 

Right after I finish my radio show, I drive straight to my home. Once I arrive at home my beautiful girlfriend (Roo) greets me. She's the only one who greets me while my families already asleep. My room is dark just like when I left it. But wait, why is there a boy wait a girl figure on my room?
 

"AAAAAAAAA" I scream, I'm pretty sure it doesnt come so manly.

"Hyung hyung it's me Taemin!" He says walking closer to me.

"No youre not"

"Yes I am"

"No youre not. Taemin would probably fast asleep right now."

"Yes I- ugh hyung could you just switch the light"

"Oh yeah right"
 

I push (punch) the light's switch somewhere near the entrance. The light is on and yes, it really is Taemin.
 

"What do you want?"

"Here" as he hands me a piece of paper

"What is this? taemin's birthday to do list? Wait? A clown? What are you? A ten?"

"Twenty two"

"Ugh Lee Taemin, do you have to do this?"

"The birthday party? Yes"

"No. I mean well yes, but no. Do you really have to barge in to my room and scares the hell out of me?"

"I love you?"

"Fine. I'll ask Kibum to help me out"

"Well, about that....I think you better not talk to him about that"

"Why?"

"Just dont. Okay gotta go. See you tomorrow hyung!"
 

I look at the paper on my hand. And back to the gigantic picture of the five of us (yes I have it in my room, thank you for asking) I miss the Lee Taemin who is innocent and shy and bubbly. This diva-ish Taemin is just.....