D-4

Taemin's Birthday Bash!

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

This is the first time I met the whole pack, I mean, members after I gave them the list. To be honest, I did expecting some screaming and scolding from them even though we’re in the middle of schedule because they just don’t know any boundaries. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing, but they just act as nothing happened. Even Kibum hyung hadn’t come up to me to protest or complain or something.

I called Jongin last night to check on him with the whole progress. He said I shouldn’t worry too much. which only mean one thing, I should be worry about the whole thing.

“Minho hyung!” I called him. he was reading the script while getting touched up by the coordi noonas “how’s everything?”

“I’m good, thank you for asking Taeminnie” he said, I could sense a little sarcasm in his tone.

I rolled my eyes “hyung, I’m serious how is everything?”

“everything is good”

“really?”

“yep.”

“are you sure?”

“as sure as how annoying you are right now”

“what is that supposed to mean?”

“nothing” he stood up from his chair and faced me saying “really Taemin, relax” as he tapped his hand on my shoulder. I cringed.

~~

jonghyun hyung came to me while the coordi noona was put my make up on. he didn’t say anything at first, he just looked at me. nope scratch that. He stared at me. since I am certainly not a coward,

“yes hyung?” I started

“you”

“yes?”

“I should’ve get ready first not you” he pouted and make it as cute as he could. I could hear the coordi noona who was putting the make up on Kibum hyung cooed. I could see Kibum hyung rolled his eyes on her.

“well, we can’t always get what we want can we?” I teased. Wrong move, I know.

He impishly raised his brow “oh really?”

Crap crap crap crap I screamed in my head “hyung…”

“well then I’m just going to wait then, because everybody can’t always get what they want huh?” he said then walk to Jinki hyung.

I looked at Kibum hyung by the mirror and he just shook his head. I’m in a deep trouble

 

~~

“If you ask me how are everything,” Kibum hyung said between the lunch break “everything is okay. great, I guess. You don’t really need to worry”

I hugged him tightly, he still has that umma side on him “Hyung, thank you!!”

He wrapped his arms around me, “you’re welcome Taemin ah”

 

~~

The recording continued and there was this segment where we went against each other on ping pong. I went against Jinki hyung. People thought he is clumsy and all but really, he isn’t. in fact, he was good, not really good, but good.

(I couldn’t tell you which one of us who won the game for the sake of the variety show so you better watch it later okay!)

After the game, we hugged each other for the sake of the brotherhood. When they announced jonghyun and kibum hyung to play next, I went to sit next to Jinki hyung.

He looked at me and giving his blinding smile. I smiled in return. “Hyung..” I fidgeting in every words

“yes?” he retorted but his eyes fixed on the game.

I pretended to laugh when Kibum hyung dropped the bat. Saying “so…” between gritted teeth

“so?” he echoed.

“how is everything?”

“yeah everything is fine” he retorted, half heartedly

“really?”

“yes.”

“okay”

“we’re good now?”

“yes”

That time Jonghyun hyung’s smashed the pingpong and almost hit Kibum hyung. Everyone laughed. I laughed as well but it wasn’t because the scene, it was a relief laugh. Everything is going to be okay, I believe the hyungs. And Jongin of course.