Chapter III

Spotless Mind (S Version)
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter III

TAEYEON'S POV

"IT'S BEEN TOO LONG AND I DON'T THINK THAT SOON YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT IS GETTING ANY CLOSER. WAKE UP TAE, YOU CAN'T LIVE ON THE PAST FOREVER! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WHILE YOU'RE STILL LIVING AND HOLDING ONTO YOUR PAST, IT DESTROYS YOU HERE, RIGHT NOW. IT'S RUINING YOU."

What Sunny said a while ago keeps playing in my head. I smiled at myself.

"THERE SHE IS! TAEYEON!!!" I heard them shout but I didn't look back.

"Sunny-ah... Yuri-ah... I'm a fool right? Holding on to something that never and will never happen, but why can't I stop myself from doing so? I'm in so much pain but I can't help myself heal. Would it be better if I die?  I think it is. If I die then I wouldn't have to bother you two and the girls. Both of you and the girls wouldn't have to look at me with worry and pity. I wouldn't have to see her go to him. I wouldn't feel hurt because of the thought that she's not and will never ever be mine." Talking to myself I noticed a car approaching fast.

"TAEYEON!!!" I heard Sunny and Yuri call my name again, still not looking back.

"I'm sorry Sunny-ah, Yuri-ah..."

*SCREECH!* *BLAG!!!*

"Hello?! Please send an ambulance at..." I heard Yuri's voice cracking as she talks on the phone.

"Taeyeon-ah... I'm here. Help is on the way huh... hold on, arraseo?" I blinked twice for my sight to gain focus. Tiffany? How come she's here? I smiled at the thought. Even in my death it's her that I see. Tch, I'm really a fool... fool for you Tiffany Hwang Mi-young.

Feeling my end nearing I realized that I gotta say one last thing to her before I go.

I memorized every part of her beautiful face for the last time and held it lovingly, then I uttered the words...

"Tiffany... sarang..."

Everything faded to black.

---

YURI'S POV

Here we are sitting at a bench near the emergency room. Sunny regained her consciousness minutes after passing out after Taeyeon was taken by the medical team to the hospital, minutes after regaining her consciousness she haven't said any word, there are only tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Sunny-ah..." I took her head settling it on my shoulders.

"*sob*It's*sob*my fault... I shouldn't have*sob*shouted*sob*at*sob*her. I shouldn't have*sob*asked*sob*her*sob*to drink*sob*with us."

"Shh, Sunny-ah it's no one's fault. It was an accident." I said caressing her hair hoping my words would make her stop blaming herself.

After who knows how long of waiting the doctor came out of the emergency room. Taking of her mask...

"Are you the ~"

"Yul! Sunny unnie!" Yoona shouted. All the girls came running, panting.

"Sorry to interrupt what you're saying doctor, how is she?" I asked.

---

After talking to the doctor we told the girls everything that happened, they were all crying, except me. I don't want to cry, I need to be strong for all of us. Aside from Taeyeon, I am

Please log in to read the full chapter