~22~

On The Other Side of this Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jongin~

The night before, I came out of the shower, with hopes that Yeon would have rely to find that her window was shut closed. Great! Well done, Jongin! You expect her to say yes now? 

I groaned to myself as I tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in, but failed. 

I got three hours of sleep that night. It would have been longer but I was awakened by Yeon's voice.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world Sehun!"

"Yes! I'm getting ready! Is it me or are you really excited to leave me?"

Leave her? That guy's leaving?! 

And that's when I realised that I was in the wrong, my accusation was wrong and me leaving Yeon yesterday was beyond wrong. I groaned for the hundredth in less than 24 hours. I had to follow her. I had to apologise. 

~Su Yeon~

I hopped into my car after bidding goodbye to my parents, who told me to send their regards to Sehun. I wasn't in a rush but I was determined to get there so I could spend a little more than half an hour with him. When I arrived at the airport, I was met with a very stylish Sehun, his skinny jeans making his long legs seem even longer. And with the addition of his sunglasses, admittedly, he looked great and I felt honoured to be the only one he was meeting. 

"You like what you see?" He came up to me with his arms wide open and a smirk tracing his face, "Take a picture now, it's your last chance!" And put his arms around me. I pulled back with a smirk of my own, "Please, Hun-ah, don't ever change." 

"Really?" He glanced at his watch, "We have twenty minutes and you're already starting with this greasy talk!"

"What greasy talk? The only greasy thing here is your hair!"

"It's called gel!"

"And it's called taking a shower!"

We stopped to look at each other before we broke out into fits of laughter. I'll surely miss these moments, Sehun. 

"Me too."

"What?" I looked up at him confused. "I'll miss our silly arguments, Hwangie. I hope you don't change too, even if you fall deeper in love with that idiot like that's even posible," His voice quietened down so I couldn't hear the last part, but I did and so I gave him a light jab which he yelped at. "What was that for?! I was trying to be serious!" 

"It's your last day, that's why I'm letting it slip." I crossed my arms and pouted at him. "I'm older than you, you should've been nice to me from the beginning," he countered. "Whatever, have you checked in?"

"Yes, but maybe you should check out..."  I found Sehun's eyes wander to something behind me, his face seeming surprised I turned around and found myself being shoked at what I saw.

~Jongin~

I followed Yeon's car, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter