~21~

On The Other Side of this Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Su Yeon~

"He did what?!" Sehun nearly showered me with the hot cappucino he was drinking. "Hun-ah, mind where you point that thing! I'm not wearing a coat right now!" He chuckled, "Well, you should know by now, that whenever you're with me... you're always in the wet zone." He winked, but I just rolled my eyes at his remark. "But seriously, what do I do?" 

I had just informed Sehun about what happened between me and Jongin. It had been exactly six days since his confession, six days since our first kiss and six days since he proved true to his drunken words. Jongin, indeed meant what he said about his feelings and he meant to press his lips on mine- the feeling that never failed to come back to haunt me... in a good way.

Of course, it made me happy... more than that actually. I was over the moon with the information I recieved. But I couldn't help fearing for the worse, that perhaps he was just using me to get over Taehee; perhaps everything was a dream... it was just all too good to be true.

And to add on to that...

"Yeon, I'm sure you heard me last night. Heck, you even kissed me back. And that was enough to tell me that you feel the same way. Yeon, I'm not drunk this time and I'll gladly confess to you all over again-"

"Jongin-"

"No, Yeon, please. Believe me."

"I-I do believe you, it's just... it's weird-"

"What's weird? Us? Loving each other? That's got to be the most natural thing, Suyeon."

He was being too persistent, and truthfully she found it awkward talking about her feelings... to the person who owned them.  

"Look, Jongin, we're both tired can we just talk at home?"

"Be my girlfriend, Suyeon." It sounded more like a command than a question. 

I forgot to mention the fact that it's been exactly five days since Jongin asked me to be his girlfriend. I sighed looking outside the window of the coffee shop Sehun and I were in. "Well, what did you tell him when you did talk?" Sehun asked.

"I told him that I needed some time." Because it was true. Although Jongin had finally reciprocated my feelings for him, wasn't it way too soon to start a new relationship?

"You are so dumb." My gaze shifted to Sehun, which quickly turned into a glare. "What? Hwangie, you've always wanted this moment! Even when we were together you've wanted this-"

"Hey! I am not that unfaithful to do that!" I wasn't lying. But I guess that the distance between Sehun and I after we broke up made me dig up my feelings for Jongin again. Sehun smirked at my whining, "Alright! But let's talk about my life now!" I shif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter