Chapter 3

My Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating for more two weeks. The reason why because my dad took my laptop to watch the world cup and it broke down on the second day and it took my brother two weeks to fix my laptop T.T Anyways here's a long chapter for my long absence, please enjoy this chapter, subscribe, and comment ^^

 

Sehun's POV

Soo Jung left me here with the scared Tao to get changed. Tao is literally shaking because of what just happened with Chanyeol hyung. Seriously that hyung needs to grow up, if he wants to get Sulli so bad then he needs to man up. I heard from Soo Jung that Sulli's ideal type is a man who is dependable, that doesn't act cute a lot and listens to everything she says, a man with straight hair, tidy clothing, y, and a dignified and open mind. Well..... Chanyeol hyung...... y........I don't think so.....hahaha Anyways, I'm trying not to be mean here ok. I hear footsteps walking down the stairs and everything go in slow motion *dugun dugun*. A girl in a simple white blouse tucked in on the front of a black shorts, her oufit shows off her chic fashion for summer, and that girl is no other than Byun Soo Jung. 

I was about to walk up to her but Suho hyung was faster. He rushed over, hold her hand and kissed it then said "Hey beautiful." I felt a bang in my heart. Why does it hurt so much? Why do I feel this way whenever a boy is approaching her? But why do I feel so hot and my heart beats so fast whenever she's around me? Is there something wrong with me? Can someone please answer my questions? 

Soo Jung walked over to me after pushed away from the grandpa. "Wwhaatt ttook yyou so long?" Ugh why am I tering?!?!? Man up Sehun! "Well....You know....We're going out and people will judge me if I wear something ugly :( so I have to dig in my closet to find an outfit for today and here I am." Soo Jung replied back with a cute smile. "Whatever *roll my eyes*, but try faster next time, cuz I'm not gonna wait for you here with this guys for 45 minutes." I said and pretended to be mad at her while pointing at Tao, but I want to tell her that she looks beautiful no matter what she wears. "Hey! I didn't do anything wrong. It's just that the ghosts and Chanyeol are tooooooooooooo much to handle." Tao said. "ok meanie, let's go, we only have about 2 hours left and then you have to send me back to Sm building or you will get scold by my manager oppa. Bye unnies and oppas." Soo Jung said while putting on her shoes and ran out of the dorm without listening to hyungs's and noona's goodbyes. I guess I was too harsh to her back there, maybe she's hurt. But what can I do when I witnessed everything back there with Suho hyung and Soo Junggie. 

Soo Jung's POV

What's wrong with Sehun today?!?!?!? He was so sweet this morning and now he's a dougebag!!!!!! I wonder if he's bipolar, but Mrs. Oh said that he isn't. I guess people change somehow, how did I fall in love with this man? *sigh*. I ran out the door without turning back. I jumped into the driver seat, I knew that Sehun wants to drive whenever he's with me and he said that it's because his driving skill is better than mine. That dude is so full of himself. Well I will piss him off today, I know that he will do something so that I will forgive him and I will not give in to his plans. 

I the engine and saw Sehun walking out of the entrance. The wind is blowing his perfect hair and he's running his hand through his hair to fix it. Damn he looks so handsome and hot. I keep on staring at his face until "Is there anything on my face? Am I that good looking?" He spoke up and winked at me. I turned my attention away from him and my face was heating up. "Jung-ah why are you blushing?" Sehun said and leaned closer to me, so close that i can feel his breath on my cheek. My face is getting redder and redder every second. I pushed him back to his seat and coldly said "Stop it." *evil laugh* I'm not letting you win, Sehunnie.

The silence atmosphere is flying around the car. I'm too busy focusing on the road and Sehun is pouting really hard and he seems to be in deep thought. I stopped my car in front of a bubble tea shop near the SM building, but the problem is there is no parking except for one between two cars. Honestly I'm at parallel parking, I remember one time I went out with Sica unnie and I literally parked my car in the middle of the road. I look over at Sehun, I can't give in to him, but I need to park my car. UGH!!!! I think I have to let Sehun win this time.

Sehun's POV

"Sehun-ah" I jumped when I heard Soo Jung called my name. "Oh. What's up?" She looks down at her fingers and said in a small voice "Ccan yyou park the car for me?" I start laughing so hard like a retard. The bad thing is that Soo Jung's car is not tinted and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter