The Medium

Just Looking At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Direct contact with the ghost obviously wasn't going to work so I thought I would seek the help of some one outside of it. Someone familiar with the "undead" and hauntings. I decided to see a physicque, 

The only person that knew about me venturing off into the deeper more untouched parts of Seoul were Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi because he decided that the ghost would be less likely to attack if I had another person with him and Jimin because I promised to keep him updated the farther I got into getting an answer. I was honestly kind of shocked that he wanted to go with me, and when I asked he responded: "I'm scared, but I have to know." I was honestly proud that our Jimin, so tiny and fragile wanted to expereince the veil being removed one by one. And hats off to Yoongi, a person that barely knows me yet gave me the upmost respect.

This psychic, who went simply as Mrs. Park, was someone whom Yoongi and I had searched for during out offtime. We looked for one that could speficially conect would ghost and give us a straightforward answer. They'll cost a pretty penny but it's very much worth it if it means this thing will quit stalking me.

Small apartment and neyon lights. This was definately the place. 

The apartment was not the stereotypically cluttered stuff you'd see in movies, it was actually pretty clean. The ladies husband was there too. He was a small ajussi laying on the couch looking and the TV with silver hairs combed back. I greeted and bowed to him, when I did this Yoongi and Jungkook looked at me funny but in the end they bowed to.

"Remember, money is not a problem. Find out as much as you can. We've got this." Yoongi whispered to me as we were lead into her clean-smelling kitchen that let in all kinds of sunlight.

"Please, sit." She said in her honey-like voice. Her hair was in lose curls like the average ajumma. Her face was bright and aged but in a good way, she reminded me of my aunt back home. She made me feel welcome, and a house supposedy filled with spirits felt so safe as if there werent any at all. We sat at her big round and sturdy wooden table.

"So, the one called Yoongi says that the one called Namjoon has an evil spirit following him? There were two mentioned but I see three."

"I'm Namjoon, the one that is being haunted. Yoongi is helping me get to the bottom of this. This is Jimin, a victim of one of the spirits attacks."

The Psychic nodded. She had dark eyes full of expression and deep laughlines around . Namjoon could tell she's the type to smile a lot since she hasn't put on a full on frown since they arrived.

Until now, when she relaxed her face. "Have you seen this spirit?"

"Yes."

"Discribe him."

"Well, when I first saw him he was a boy in pajamas and barefoot with his head hanging down so I couldn't see his face. But everytime I see him he gets dirtier and dirtier like he lives on the street or something. I saw his face one. He had sharp eyes that were pitch black. That's all I can really recall."

"Have you had any contact with him?"

"Once. He hacked a user account for a chatroom or something and tried to scare me there."

Mrs. Park raised her eyebrows. 

"I guess it's a modern era spirit." She said. 

"It said, it wanted a favor from me. But what I want to know is, why me? What favor? How am I connected?"

Mrs. Park nods. "Let's see," She took my hands from across the table. "And Jimin?"

"Namjoon upset it one night so it came into my room and scratched my torso." 

"Do you still have the scars?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Yes."

"Let me see."

Jimin widened his eyes and gazed at me and Yoongi asking if it was okay to show his body to an elderly woman. 

"Child, don't worry. You'd be surprised what I've had to look at to give peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter