1.) Looking At Me.

Just Looking At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, before I go on about this I should probably tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Kim Namjoon. I am an aspiring rapper and I trainee at Big Hit Entertainment. I am currently in the trainee process for a group called Bangtan which will be a, you guessed it, hip-hop group. As of now we have four members, me, a singer named Seokjin, a singer and dancer named Jimin, and an all-rounder named Jungkook who's our youngest. I am seventeen, Jin will be nineteen in a week, Jimin is sixteen and Jungkook is fourteen currently. We're aiming for a few other members. 

Since Big Hit is still fairly new, our dorms are basically older apartment buildings. They are still nice, and big fairly modern. However at the moment Seoul is booming with new and improved construction so give it a few years and this will all be torn down and rebuilt. We live on the side that faces a large forest that's a bit separate from the city, however when you go out in the front you can tell it's one-hundred percent apart of Seoul.

Six days ago, something freaky happened that has sent a domino affect for the past few days of pure fear into me. I've tried to tell Seokjin who's the eldest however Jin doesn't believe in spirits and things of that nature, and given my past of being an extreme jokester he thinks I'm just kidding. 

I am not ing kidding. I've been seeing this for days and the worst part is that it doesn't do anything to physically harm me. All it does it just stand there, looking at me, filling me with fear. It's almost as if this thing is testing me to see if it can drive me mentally insane. To be honest, I think it's succeeding. I haven't slept in days.

As I was saying, six days ago it was my turn to do the laundry. We take turns doing the chores in the dorms. I was putting our dark clothes in the drying machine and moving a basket of out dirty light clothes into the washer. Our laundry room is in the basement of the dorms. It hasn't been renovated that well and it damp in some places. There is a door leading to the back-yard and eventually the forest that was referred to in the beginning. I saw the strangest sight. I saw a boy around Jimin's age, definitely a teenager. He was standing at the edge of the forest. His back was faced towards mine. He was wearing what looked like white pajama's and it was made out of a flowy material that blew through as the calm winds did. The forest was covered in thick snow, we were having a rough winter this year. The trees were are dismissed with leaves and were just talk, skinny twigs with skinny leaf-less arms kicking out of them. The whole scene gave me huge creeps and I don't like creepy all too much (although I am a bit fond of horror movies.) I figured he was a new trainee or something because I had never seen him, and went back upstairs. When I cam back down to gather my clothes, he wasn't there anymore.

The next night I went back down again to get the last batch of clothes after our trainee sessions for the day was over and Jimin wanted a specific pair of pajamas. I look outside right. The dude was there again. Same spot, same position. Not moving a centimeter. You can guess I was creeped the out by seeing this again, however what creeped me out even more was the fact that he was wearing the exact same clothes as yesterday. What I did next is something I regret largely. I opened the back door, leaned out slightly with the basket of clothes coddled under my other arm and called out to him. All I asked was if he was okay. He acted as if he didn't hear me, he made no sort of move to assure me he was listening. It was freezing cold outside seeing as it was the start of winter, since it appeared to me that he was just fine, I closed the door and locked it and went back up-stairs forgetting him.

Later that same night, I was in the room me and Seokjin shared in the dorm. He and I shared one room, Jungkook and Jimin shared the other. Everything was dark because Seokjin turns in early to get his "beauty sleep." Our bedroom looks out to the back, his bed faces the room and mine faces the window so I have to walk past them in order to get into my bed. As I was walking past the window something caught my eye behind our white shades. I was about to dismiss it, however I got this sort of... Deep sense of something at the pit of my stomach. It was necessarily fear however it was strong like it. I decided to walk up to the window, pulled back a blind slightly and peaked out into the backyard. It was a clear night for the winter we had been having and the snow on the ground gave it a sense of light, but now I wish it wasn't so light and clear. The boy was standing in the middle of the backyard, no longer at the edge of the woods, facing the dorms with his head sticking right up to where I was peaking through the window. At this I instantly jerked away hiding behind the blinds with my heart pounding so hard I could feel it all the way up into my skull. His face was a bit shrouded in black bangs however I think I saw his face. White skin. Not typical pale skin that is praised but snow/paper white skin with a hint of grey in it. I saw a pair of eyes. Really sharp and intense black eyes and a slightly sharp nose. I was so scared I literally jumped into the bed and hid myself under the covers. I slept, however I slept really light.

The next day was our off day. Seokjin and Jungkook decided to go shopping while Jimin and I stayed at the dorms. Jimin wanted to go in the back and have a snowball fight however, after the events of the past few days I decided I didn't want to be possibly kill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter