Chapter 3

My Love From Another Graveyard
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

    “Wait, stop!” Ji Eun called after that human called Sehun. “Sorry- I didn’t mean to bother you or anything...” she felt a little twinge of guilt inside her. Well... I didn’t mean to scare him or anything... she thought. After some idle thinking, she had a conclusion.

    “It’s not my fault.” she muttered. “He just over reacted! Hmph!” Ji Eun crossed her arms.

    “Ugh. Do you ever realize that it smells like old monks in here?” Ji Eun turned around to see Su Ji trudging toward her with heavy steps, “Ugh. Why do I even know how old monks smells like?”

A hint of a smile flickered across Ji Eun’s lips, then disappeared. “Did you see where Sehun ran off to?”

    “Who?”

    Ji Eun rubbed the nape of her neck awkwardly, “Emm, that human.”

    “Oh him. I think he-” Su Ji stopped short and squinted her eyes in suspicion, “How do you know his name?”

    “Erm.... ‘cuz his cousin... erm... Yeah,” Ji Eun quickly finished her sentence because she was not quite sure how she would phrase her explanation.

    “Why did you ask me where he ran off to anyways? It’s down there, near the main building, right?”

“Heh. Right. It’s nothing,” Ji Eun said, smirking. “Except... do you remember who already lives there?”

    “No one-” Su Ji began to answer nonchalantly. But then she remembered something. “Isn’t it them?”

Please log in to read the full chapter