Chapter 2

My Love From Another Graveyard
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 (re-re-edited, don't ask)

    Sehun blinked.

    Their eyes locked for a second, before he squeezed shut eyes and let out a loud shriek. Ji Eun gasped in response as total shock rushed through her body.

    “Wait! Don’t scream!” she leaned forward and placed her soft translucent fingers over Sehun’s open mouth.

    The human boy spluttered wildly, “Get your hands off of me you- you- weirdo!”

    “Huh?” Ji Eun reluctantly retracted her hand and tilted her head to the side in confusion.

    “Why are you in my room?” Sehun pointed a shaking finger at her, “This is the new way of seducing young boys?”

    Ji Eun could feel a burning sensation bubbling to her cheeks, “I- I- I sort of live here.”

    “What?”

    “I am a ghost.”

    Her words were swallowed up by a long, dead silence. For a few seconds, Sehun just stared blankly at the girl in front of him as her words slowly sank before bursting into a fit of laughter. He threw his head back as he laughed and then looked back at the girl.

    “Are you from the mental hospital?” he asked with fake sympathy.

    “Huh?”

    Sehun sighed, “I am sorry. I forgot you can’t understand me easily,” he cleared his throat dramatically, “Are. You. From. The. Mental. Hospital?”

    Ji Eun slowly shook her head, “No. I am from the graveyard.”

    “Oh really!”

    “Yes.”

    “And what do you do in your free time?”

    “I talk to my friends and sisters!”

    “Oh!” he feigned a gasp, “Are they ghosts too?”

    “Yep! How did you know?”

    Sehun pressed his palm against his forehead and slowly slid it down his face in annoyance. He paused halfway when he noticed the girl looking behind him. He turned around slowly.

    “Hyung!” Sehun exclaimed, surprised. “Hey! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” He stood up, flustered and embarrassed. “It’s not what you think it is- hyung-” his cheeks flushed red.

    “Sehun, what do you mean? Were you talking to yourself? Practicing pickup lines? It’s about time you find a girl....” he teased.

    “Wait, what?”

    Suho shook his head lightly and stepped forward to pat the younger’s head.

Please log in to read the full chapter