three.

Love In Dorm 212
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys are wonderful! And I also see many new readers starting to speak up, your comments makes my day.

i shall never forget to do this --> you know me guise. 

This time, I'll have chapters dedicated to around 2 to 4 people at a time. 

This time it was *drumrollonehundredtime*

better finish reading this to find out. ;)

 

Chapter 3; Ridiculous Rules To Heed.

 

 

 Yuri thought that she was so doomed, she passed by the lockers in a hurry with students in the hallway, whispering and sending amused look on her looks. She've change her appearance, from a hot, beautiful girl to a normal looking nerd. She sighed, the teacher ruin it all. Yay thanks teacher! Thanks a lot man. Yuri thought sarcastically.

 

"So you share a room with Luhan?" One. 

"You're so lucky! So how does Luhan looks when he's ?" Two

"Can I exchange my room with you?" Three

"Can you help me to tell Luhan that I love him!" Four

"Have you two do anything?" Five.

"I he-" enough! Yuri mentally screamed in her head as she rushed through the crowd with her head bended low. 

 

The next thing she knew, she suddenly bumped onto a hard and flat thing, she fall onto the ground with a thud as she groaned in pain. She raised her head to see who is the jerk who bumped onto her, a brown haired guy with adorable double eyelids eyes and godly features, lean and tall figure. He was tanned, y and strangely familiar looking. He's really handsome, he could just make any single lady faint at his dead gorgeous features.

Yuri bit her lower lip as she watched the guy looking at her strangely.

The guy raised his eyebrow as he then squinted his eyes on Yuri before letting his hand out.

At least he seems like a gentlemen except for that, lu-lu guy. Okay, his name sounds so gay.

 

Yuri gladly accepted his hand as she stood up, he was tall and muscular. But Yuri frowned, he kept looking at her and it's freaking her out.

"Sorry about that!" Yuri spoke frantically, right. She've to return to dorm room, apparently that's where that stupid roommate want to meet at.

She then bowed, before running away, leaving him alone in the hallway. 

The guy watched the girl running away, soon out of his sight. He ran his hand through his hair in frustration. 

Why does it seems like I've seen you before?

 

 

--

 

 

" Congratulations Kwon Yuri. I'm extremely proud of you."  A voice spoke out. Yuri figured it out. 

" What do you want jung sooyeon?" Yuri questioned to meet a girl with geeky specs and boyish outfit.

Jessica rolled her eyes, " You received attention just on your first day."

Yuri rolled her eyes as she smiled cheekily, " I don't care, you're still my friend." 

" And if I get chased by crazy dogs again, it will be your fault. Kwon Yuri-shii." Jessica pointed as Yuri just grinned cheekily as Jessica rolled her eyes. 

" Yes madam." 

" And also," Yuri rolled her eyes as Jessica continued, " We shall meet at the gate around 2am. Be sure not to get caught. They're really strict." 

" Yes madam. " Yuri spoke jokingly as Jessica just waved before slipping away.

Yuri ran into the dorm room as she pressed for her password before entering. She panted for air as she walked through the hallway.

There he is, his wet damp hair, babylooking appearance. Yuri was enthralled by his looks, he was actually...gorgeous, but with a bad attitude which made him a jerk.

He just looked like he just came out from the shower, with tshirt and sweatpants on.

" Took you long enough," He spoke, voice coming out in a silvery tone.

 

" How does that even concerns you?" Yuri e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter