two.

Love In Dorm 212
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter two: Now the whole class knows, no the school.

Words can't express how I feel right now. 

 

Kris rushed into the practice room as the members looked at him with curiousity. 

" guys!" Kris panted heavily as he rolled his eyes as he watched the members busy eating pizza despite of their current condition.

" stop eating the ing pizza and listen to me will you? Piggies." 

" HEY KRISSY!" Chen laughed as he watched Kris looking at them, with a urgent look on his face. Kris sighed, at least Chen acknowledge his presence. 

 

Tao, with his mouthful of coke, waved at him as he continued munching on his Hawaiian pizza. Kris rolled his eyes, " this is seriously urgent!" 

" WHAT?!" Chen bellowed as he rolled his eyes, " L-Luhan, he g-" 

" he got ?" 

" he got molested?" 

" shut up es!" Kris exclaimed, annoyed as he fling his hands upwards. He let out a exaggerated sigh before he continued. 

 

" He got a new roommate." 

" oh." 

" oh." 

" oh." 

" oh." 

 

Kris facepalmed, " that's not all!" Kris argued.

 Chen gave Kris the middle finger as he continued eating the pizza, along with the other members as they continued to laugh and joke about, completely ignoring Kris's presence. 

" His roommate is a girl." Kris spoke as the room when completely silent. " what?" Lay asked as he scooted closer to the group. 

 

" since when is girl and boy allowed in a room?! That's so unfair when I'm sharing a room with you gays!" Chen bellowed as Kris gave Chen the middle finger as he continued. 

" she's actually pretty hot." Kris commented as he watched the members eyes sparkle. " that kind of hot girl? Damn." Chen smirked as Xiumin rolled his eyes. 

 

" you don't stand a chance against lulu, duck." Chen pouted as Tao made a disguised face. 

" but sadly, that girl isn't afraid of Luhan. Let alone she's interested in him." Kris explained as Tao smiled in joy. 

" Oh my." Tao gasped loudly. " how is that fair?! What must it be the lulu, not me!" Tao whined as Kris smirked, " you're born to be forever alone." 

 

Tao wo shoot a glare to Kris as the older Kris stuck his tongue out, " face the reality. Kris you ain't better." Tao snapped as Kris rolled his eyes. 

" I want to see her!" 

" she will probably freak out seeing you Tao." Kris commented as Tao made annoyed face. " you shut your dirty mouth!" 

" seriously guys. Let's see her!" 

 

" too late es." Kris smirked as the sound of the bell is soon heard, " go to class already!" 

 

 

--

 

 

Yuri looked at Luhan warily as she watched him staring at her every single move. 

" what the hell are you looking at?" Yuri snapped as she glared at him, extremely annoyed. 

" I'm just making sure you don't damage my property." Luhan replied as he smirked, " don't think I'm taking a liking on you." 

 

Yuri rolled her eyes, " don't think too much baby face. I don't even like you at all." Yuri spoke as she slung her bag back on her back. 

" well, that definately doesn't mean that you won't in the future. Deal with it." Luhan spoke as he stood by the wardrobe. Yuri glared at the wardrobe as she pointed to the wardrobe.

 

" Nice collection you got there, can you please clear some of the wardrobe up. I need to put some of my fabulous clothing in it." Yuri spoke as she randomly opened a wardrobe. 

" definately not ther-" Yuri walked towards another wardrobe as she looked at him, " no! That's mine." 

" this?"

" Mine." 

" how about this baby face?" 

" also mine." 

Yuri glared at him as she spoke with sarcasm. " look, there's 4 wardrobe. 2 of them are bound to be mine. Don't be such a sissy about it, look at the amount of space you have in each closet!" 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes, " since I'm such a gentleman. Take this." He spoke as he removed his clothingd and trashed it into the drawers.

" How ab-" 

" deal with it. You're so ing annoying." Luhan snapped as Yuri stomped her foot in frustration. She brought a whole stack of clothes, how on earth is she gonna stuff them in? Given with such a small space? Yuri sighed heavily as she randomly put her clothes in the closet and the others in her luggage. 

 " biggest jerk I ever seen." Yuri hissed as she walked out of the room as she prepared for a brand new day ahead. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter