Because...

What Do You Like About Me?

 

 

They say, lovers of the same age can't tolerate each other but not for this pair. They are somewhat, completing each other's missing piece. 

Baekhyun snuggled in Chanyeol's chest as Chanyeol put his chin on the shorter's head.

"Yeol," Chanyeol hummed in response almost closing his eyes and Baekhyun giggled, "What do you like about me?" Baekhyun peeked to look at Chanyeol's face. He furrowed his eyebrows," Don't you dare sleep on me Park Chanyeol!"

"Baek, let me sleeeeeeep." Chanyeol whined. 

"Nope." Baekhyun rolled to lay next to him and crossed his arms on his chest. Chanyeol proceed to spoon him. Baekhyun yelped and smacked Chanyeol's chest continuosly. 

Chanyeol shielded himself with his broad hands,"Ow- Baek- ow. Okay okay, I'll list them down for you." That made Baekhyun slowed down, a cheeky grin formed on his face, his eyes turn into crescent moon. 

"Damn, you hit like a truck." Chanyeol complained and pulled Baekhyun closer.

"I appreciate your acknowledgement, thank you very much." 

Chanyeol chuckled,"First, you're fearless in everything you do." 

The older looked surprised and Chanyeol continues,"-In a good way of course. You're not afraid of making mistakes, it's because you know you'll learn something from it."

"Okay, next!" 

"Two, you're very loud." Chanyeol snorted in the end of his sentence only to get a pillow slammed on his face. "I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted.. Why though?" Baekhyun asked. 

"You light up my world like nobody else, baby!" Chanyeol sang in his deep voice and Baekhyun chuckled, "Oh shut up, Payne."

"Next?" 

"Next!"

"Three, you have a good sense of humor." Chanyeol stated.

"I think I know why it's on the list." Baekhyun said.

"Of course you do! You're like- the mood maker in EXO."

Baekhyun replied him with,'I know.' and flipped his bang. He clapped his hands,"Okay, next!" 

Chanyeol brushed the boy's front hair,"Can we continue this tomorrow? I'm slee-" yawn "-py."

"Aww but Yeol, this is so fun." Baekhyun said disappointedly, pouting his lips. Seeing no response from Chanyeol,"Okay, two more and I'll let you sleep." 

Yawning Chanyeol mumbled an okay,"Four, you yelp like a dog." Baekhyun raised his hand to smack Chanyeol but Chanyeol cut him,"I mean- like a cute puppy- now that I said it, Kai agrees with me too." Chanyeol nodded with a toothy grin on his face. "My cutie pup." Chanyeol engulfed the shorter in his arms.

Baekhyun wriggled but failed, he giggled instead. "What's next?" 

"Embrace yourself, Baek."Chanyeol said, nuzzling his face in the crook of Baekhyun's neck. Earning a scoff from the latter.

"Lastly. I love you, Byun Baekhyun. There are many things about you that I adore. A single list won't be enough for that, Baek."

"Thanks Yeol for keeping up with me." Baekhyun wrapped his thin arms around Chanyeol. 

"Sooo, can we do this again?" The older asked playfully and Chanyeol groaned in his half-asleep state.