tapioca pearls & taro.

two things.

Lu Han ushers over to the classroom his girlfriend was, the side of his body resting on the doorframe. Awaiting for her to pack up her things and swoop an arm around his own. A hand was raised to greet her biology teacher, flashing a small smile at the elderly woman.

"Ready to go now?" He asks and she's still at her desk. 

Standing up by never really leaving her spot, delicately pushing her folders back inside of her bag. And then he remembers, Sehun's a bit of a spoiled brat. She doesn't mean to have him wait on her, taking her own precious time and sometimes when she's craving, she'd have to ask Lu Han numerous times to bring her to their favorite bubble tea shop. She'll stick her lower lip out cutely, bat her eyelashes and pepper his cheeks with lazy pecks until he gives into her.

He could never exactly say no and the older gives her what pleases her most. Because the temptation lures him in fast.

"Now I am." She chirps, shuffling over to his side with her petite arms hugging one of his own. Lu Han guides the younger out the door and down the hall. Her petite fingers graze along the surface of his toned arm to trace the muscle out of habit as she gazes up at him. Long strands of brown cascade over the shoulder as she reaches over to poke at his cheek until she's got a hold of his attention.

He sighs, keeping his attention forward in order to lead the way still. And Lu Han hears his girlfriend whine, pleading for one quick gaze.

"Yeah, babe?" The way he speaks to her was always soft spoken despite how she acts towards him sometimes. Smiling, Sehun leans in to plant a small kiss on his cheek almost apologetically for how he waited for her.

And yet this sudden form of affection makes Lu Han blurt out his thoughts. "You want bubble tea again, don't you?"

A dull expression paints Sehun's face, reaching over to flick his forehead with her petite fingers causing him to laugh out loud. Reaching over to interlock his fingers with her own, bringing it up to his lips to plant a small kiss on her knuckles. "Kidding."

"Yeah, you better, Lu Han." And even if his comment was a joke, Sehun really wanted a cup of her chocolate bubble tea anyways.

They waited patiently for their orders when he pays for it. She bounces on the tip of her toes absentmindedly and the scent of vanilla lingers in his nose when Lu Han breathes in quietly. Arms encircle around her thin waist, chin tucked on her shoulder. Occasionally pressing lazy kisses on the junction where her neck and shoulder meet but she doesn't say a word. A tiny whine falls out but only out of embarrassment because people and the employees were staring at them.

"Stop whining." Lu Han says, a stern look in his eyes as he glances at his significant other.

"But-" Hearing their orders not too far from where they are. Peeling herself away from her boyfriend to coil her fingers around the cups, picking it up in her hands as she flashes a bright smile at Lu Han. 

Regardless of how she is, the tiniest things she does makes Lu Han weak on his knees.

They sit down on the chairs and seat provided, the umbrella set up on top of them shielded their visions and bodies from the sunlight beaming brightly. Her rosy lips were attached to the straw, ling on it quietly as the flavor of chocolate lingers on her tongue. Sehun doesn't pay no attention to the older male besides her. Arm slinging around her shoulders and he drinks his own bubble tea in content.

Lu Han peers at the young girl when his head turns, mouth slightly moving when the rows of her teeth press against each other. Biting down on the tapioca pearl as her eyes began to form into a crescents.

"What are you eating over there?" He asks, pretending to be completely oblivious. It's obvious but he doesn't want to admit it. Instead of giving her boyfriend a proper answer, lips parted to show the pearl in between her pearly whites.

And the moment her teeth were going to sink into it to cut it in half. Lu Han shifts closer, arm pulling his girlfriend closer until their noses were to nudge against each other. Fingers drumming along her side before it sinks down, nothing suspicious. Lu Han just tugs the hem of her plaid patterned skirt because it's quite short. And as the possessive boyfriend he is, he doesn't want anyone's eyes on her. He also uses his free hand to push away the long strands of hair away from her youthful face to admire her from a closer distant. Pretty chestnut color eyes that he stares at longer than he's supposed to, the hint of red she dabs on her lips to apply a more vibrant color along with the way she blushes over and over again no matter how many times he held her close selfishly and pours affection to her only.

Head inclined to the opposite direction as his lips began to part to bite into it for her. Chewing the softness in content, admiring the shade of pink that dusts along her cheeks. He finds her adorable though the way she appears most of the times, he considers absolutely beautiful. 

"Yah, Babo!"

Planting a quick peck on her lower lip, the feeling of his breathless chuckle makes her pout. Because he tends to laugh when she suddenly becomes a flustered a mess around him. Causing a gentle slap to plant against his broad chest only causing more amusement during this tiny date of theirs. Bringing his bubble tea up to his lips in order to take a sip of it until he takes notice of how quick Sehun was to move closer to take it to her own thin lines instead. Selfishly drinking his own cup as revenge as he rolls his eyes playfully at her childish antics. 

Sehun might be a brat but Lu Han loves her just as much as the Taro bubble tea in his hand.