001 -

Confessions for the Ignorant You

Hyomin P.O.V.

It's 4:10 p.m. and I messed up, again ! You looked at me with those same cheery eyes, put on your backpack, and turned around. "Wah, wait no ! Seriously, I meant it this time !" I stomped my foot and clutched onto the straps of my bookbag even harder. You looked back at me once more, giving me a tired look. My shoulders jumped up, why is she giving me a face like that ?!?!

"Wanna eat ramen together ?" You ignored my confession, like you always do, but. . I swallowed my pride and just nodded.

"Okay. . Let's go !"

We walked out of the school together, my heart was seriously ringing and pumping. Every time I confess, it's always like this ! Ah, what did I do to deserve this ? I can tell that you're looking at me from the side of my eyes, but my face is beet red and my neck is sweaty. I casually look away and pretend that you never looked.

My chest hurts and my heart is incredibly noisy, but I smile back knowing atleast you didn't say no.

Seriously ! You make me ache so much and yet I still want to like you. You know what ? One day, Lee Qri. .

You're going to be mine !

---

Aren't I cute ? Weren't you ever shocked ? How can you react so calmly to someone confessing to you ?

All the guys and girls in our school think I'm nice and cute. . why don't you see that in me ?!

I frustratingly plopped down on my bed and thought,

"Tomorrow, I'll do my best. Just one more time."

But will you ever listen, will you ever respond ? No, no. I'll definitely do it just one more time. Grabbing a pillow, I hugged it with all my might and curled up against it, wrinkling my bed sheets. I stretched my arm out and felt around the covers for my phone. With a quick snatch, I looked through the bright screen and scrolled through my text messages. I can see your name all over my outbox. HOW MANY MESSAGES DO I BOTHER YOU WITH ?

I want to text and call my beloved friend Eunjung to tell her about what happened today, but she'll only laugh at me.

I hate you so much, Lee Qri.

No, wait ! I take that back !

Tomorrow, for sure.