Any Way `길이나

PLAY — Little Star

CHAPTER 02

Whether It’s An Ocean Road


 

CHANYEOL grunts, dragging his bicycle which just happened to have flat tire from school. The skies were already changing color when he reached the river side as he grunts again.

"Ugh, why is she doing this to me? She said it herself that she's not mad."

He clearly remembered the junior he rejected this morning flattened his bicycle's back tire but he can't even do anything as she quickly ran away.

Besides, fighting a girl is not his style.

As the wind blows, his steps stopped when he heard a soft hum and she can see a girl's student lying down on a grass. He shakes his head. He's desperate to get home fast as it's getting darker but this girl lying on the grass so carefree. He was about to continue walking when he can hear her voice clearly.

Chanyeol widen his eyes.

"This voice"

 


 

Chanyeol's mind flashed back to during Hanlim's school festival he attended because her noona were having practical there. The festival were great but he has no clue how he got lost at the isolated building. That's when he heard a piano and a voice singing. It's so emotional and it's tugging his heartstrings. Then the girl left the room and joined the crowd. Chanyeol managed to follow her and the first time he saw her face, is her face smiling brightly with her gorgeous eyesmile.

Dugeun. Dugeun.

Love at first sight— Then the girl and her group of friends walk towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol quickly fixes his hair and shirt.

"Stay cool Park Chanyeol. You're Seoul Art High School's heartthrob "

He nodded to himself but next thing he know, he lost the girl from his sight. He looked around but no sign of her in the crowd. Until the end of the festival he tried to look for her but failed. That night, he can't stop regretting. That's probably the shortest love story he ever had. 

 

Even when I fell for you at first sight, I still acted chic

But after I come home, I regretted it

don’t think we’ll ever meet again

 

Back at home, in his bed hugging his pillow; Chanyeol sighs.

 

Why did I just let you pass? I should’ve at least asked for directions

Where do you live? Please guide me

 

And that night, Seoul Art High School's self-claimed heartthrob and happy virus, slept with a frown on his face.

 


 

HE never thought he'll ever meet her again, really. Still in his own trance, Eunji disturbed his deep thought.

"Me what? Did you get a wrong person?"

Quickly gaining his sense, Chanyeol shakes his head

"You're from Hanlim High, right? And you can play piano and you have a beautiful eyesmile."

Eunji cringed. "What the hell? Are you a stalker?"

Chanyeol shook his head, his face as red as a tomato. Why is his heart beating even faster now?

"I'm Park Chanyeol. Can I be your friend?" 

 

Whether it’s an alleyway or a road with red and blue lights

Whether it’s a hill or a road that a hunchback grandma walks on

Wherever people can exchange looks

It is all the same road

I don’t want to lose you