Because I Love You

Everything That You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was a rather fine day when Hyoyeon and Tiffany decided to visit Jessica and Krystal in their new and personally-made-for-the-Jungsis’-liking house. The thought of just playing with the older and younger Jung excited both of the visitors.

It was too bad that Krystal had to go out to record new songs for f(x)’s upcoming new album. The American-born visitor miss the younger Jung so much that she wanted to act selfish, beg the staff to not let Krystal off the house and just let the maknae play with them.

But of course, work is work. And being in the said music industry is harder than what people actually think of it. They all knew the consequences that would have occurred if the youngest didn’t go to the recording. So with a heavy heart, the three unnies waved their goodbyes as Krystal ran off the stairs and went to her schedule.

Little did we know that when the staffs were changing tapes, the younger Jung approached her black-haired unnie and told her something that the other two (namely, Jessica and Hyoyeon) didn’t know as they were busy catching up on things.

Krystal dragged Tiffany to her shared room with her sister while Hyoyeon and Jessica were busy talking on the living room.

“Unnie.”

“Yes?”

“Have fun today, okay?”

“Without you around, I bet it would not be that fun.” The older girl faked a sad face.

“Oh come on, unnie. I know you. If it was Sooyeon unnie who needs to leave for a schedule, I would understand.” The younger girl chuckled.

“Yah! Stop making it sound like I’m whipped!”

“It’s because you are, unnie.” The younger girl rolled her eyes. “I’ve texted Hyoyeon unnie beforehand and told her about the toys inside the cabinet.”

“What kind of toys?”

“It’s not what you think, unnie. Gosh, how can you be so erted?”

“I wasn’t thinking about- Ah whatever!” The older girl pretended not to hear.

“It’s just plain toys, okay? I bet you’ll have fun with the lie detector.” The younger girl’s eyes glinted with mischief.

 

*

 

And so the three girls’ own definition of ‘play’ starts to show as of now

 

“Sica, put your hand here. You can’t move it or curse.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m scared~” There was nothing but truth in Jessica’s words. “Why, does it shock you?”

“No, it doesn’t. A song starts to play.” Hyoyeon continued on fooling her bestfriend.

“Liar.” The bestfriend wasn’t falling for it.

Meanwhile, another person was scanning through a magazine, trying to not spoil the fun.

“Did you think of a question?” Hyoyeon asked of the ‘busy’ girl. “Something rough. Fany-ah, ask a rough question.”

“No, we should start with something easy.” Though the person saying this wants to ask the opposite.

Hyoyeon decided to ask instead, “Are you having fun right now?”

“As of this moment?” Jessica pondered for a few seconds. “Yes.”

And an ear-piercing dolphin scream resounded in the house.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon laughed.

“What?! You’re not having fun?!” Tiffany exclaimed. “YAH!”

“Ah you’re not having fun!” Hyoyeon continued to laugh.

“Hey, I’m getting mad here! Why are you not having fun?” Tiffany turned her attention back on the accused and laid the magazine down.

Both Tiffany and Hyoyeon continued on asking Jessica questions; not until it was Tiffany’s turn.

Tiffany fixed the lie detector toy and firmly placed her right hand on it as she waited for Jessica to shoot her a question.

This is going to be fun. Hyoyeon thought to herself.

“Do you want to be friends with Jessica for a long time?” Jessica finally asked.

Tiffany showed a very calm expression on her face but deep inside and it is shown by her body that she was being fidgety and her heartbeat can’t help but race at the sudden question.

How am I supposed to answer such a question coming from the person I love? Tiffany silently asked.

She quietly pondered for a few seconds until she have decided of a conclusion.

With an uncertain tone and quivering voice, she answered, “Yes.”

Tiffany got shocked by the toy.

Hyoyeon was laughing out loud.

Jessica can’t believe the situation.

The violent girl threw a pillow on the accused once she had started to have a grip of reality.

“No, this is weird!” The accused tried to defend herself.

Jessica started to stay quiet somehow.

“Then… Let’s do the easiest question in the book.” Tiffany suggested.

The two girls agreed.

“Do you love pink?” Jessica asked a question again.

With certainty, Tiffany answered, “Yes.”

The lie detector blinked green and it showed that Tiffany’s love for pink was true.

Hyoyeon let out an awkward laugh.

Jessica was even more shocked.

With a racing heart and a not-so-needed laugh, Tiffany tried to defend herself yet again, “No! I want to be friends with you for a long time!”

The game ended with some unsettled business and because it would be broadcasted, the girls didn’t continue it.

“Ah hold on. I’m hot all of a sudden.” Tiffany tried to break the tension down. “Sica, that thing is weird.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter