3

730 Letters

 

Chapter 3

“Hey! It’s 12 o’clock,, who wants to go out to eat?” the department manager asked.

“Nae.” Everybody agreed and got up to leave besides Heechul and Minyoung.

“I still have some more stuff to do. Maybe next time,” Minyoung excused herself, she was only half paying attention because of the workload she had to finish so she can go play tonight.

“I don’t feel like it,” Heechul muttered and turned back to his monitor staring blankly at the sticky note stuck to it.

The others had left and all that was heard was the constant tapping of Minyoung’s keyboard.

The tapping ceased, “Aah,” she stretched as she got up and walked towards Heechul’s cubicle. “Yah! Heechul! What are you staring at?”

He jumped, obviously startled, he quickly grabbed the sticky note and crumpled it up, “Nothing!” he said bewildered.

She reached for his hand,

 “Come on! You can show it to me!”

He lifted his tight fist up in the air, making Minyoung jump for it.

“Stop it!”

“So this is how you want to play it?” she smirked and jumped at him. She tackled him down and they both landed at the floor, she was on top him.

“Aish! So nosy!” Heechul complained, trying to push the girl off. She grabbed his hand, but it was still tightly closed around the piece of paper.

“Chullie, if you don’t open your fist, I will it,” she threatened him. She stuck her tongue out and pretended to his hand.

“No!” 

He unfurled his hands and Minyoung grabbed the paper, chuckling. “I knew that would work.”

She got off of him and sat up, with a triumphant smile on her face.

“Bully!” Heechul huffed.

Minyoung straightened out the paper and read what was in it:

 

Lia

908-555-6703

Her eyes widened, as if she was in shock and gave the paper back to Heechul.

“What?” he asked her.

“Are you actually planning on calling her?” she questioned him. Minyoung stood up and walked back to her desk.

“Why do you care? Maybe, I should. Actually, I will. I can’t stand waiting anymore.” Heechul grabbed the phone that was on his desk and dialed the number.

A tense moment.

Riiiiiing.

Minyoung’s phone was ringing.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update! Many things happpening in real life right now o.o

Why can't we just live in fanfiction?

 

Check out my other fics?

 

------------------------->  Miss Goody Two Shoes 

------------------------>  Roses are Red, Violets are blue, Where the Heck Did I Meet You?

Halloween Special?

------------------------>   Tricker Treater: A Halloween Special One-Shot 

 

 

:)