729 Letters

730 Letters

 

Chapter 1

“Lee Minyoung, Park Minji, Kim Chunji.” People raised their hands as their name was called to receive their mail. The letter boy walked towards Heechul’s cubicle. Past his cubicle…

“yah! Jin-ah! Don’t you have mail for me?” he asked the letter boy.

“No, sorry!” he quickly walked away.

 What’s wrong with him? Is he still scared of me? I’ve been nicer to him.

“Okay, then. But if you receive one for me, bring it immediately!” I commanded him.

“nae!” he replied back as he turned around the corner, pushing his little letter cart.

This is odd, he thought as he swiveled his chair back to position in front of the computer. She’s never missed a day before. Maybe the postman lost it? he has been really looking forward to what she has to say today.

He stared at his monitor doing nothing.

                “Heechul-ah!” Minyoung shouted.

He yelped in surprise. “Yah! What’s wrong with you! I almost got a heart attack!”

                “Oh nothing,” she said in a singsong voice as she entered his cubicle. “Still waiting for that girl’s letters? “

                “Why do you care?” he said defensively. “Leave me along, Minyoung. I want to be alone.”

                “Well, okay, but just so you know; I’ll always be here for you if you need someone to talk to, Chullie.” She said, her voice filled with concern for him.

                “Yah! Don’t call me that!” he called after her as she left giggling, knowing fully well that Heechul hates being called “Chullie”.

                That girl is unbelievable! Heechul thought incredulously as he sat back down facing his computer mindlessly typing. As he typed and sorted random numbers and names, he kept thinking about Lia.

                Is she okay? Is she sick? Who’s taking care of her? He ranted on in his mind. Maybe I should go visit her!  have her address and number. Maybe i should just call her. Right when he thought of that, he quickly dismissed it. No, I can’t. I promised myself never to visit her or see her myself. She has to be the one to come see me. Aish! Stop thinking about her! She’s nothing b ut a fan!

                He refocused on his work, but inside he knew that she was someone special, he just doesn’t want to admit it to himself.

 

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry! Short chapter :/  It will really help if you tell me what and what didn't ^^ Thanks for reading and please comment! It will really boost my ego and encourage me to write more :P