Chapter 2

Here boy!

 

----------------

 

So today wasn't as good as i thought it was going to turn out to be. I showed up late and the professor decided to keep me after the rest of my classes to catch up on the time i wasted of his, Which was wasting more of his time for staying after he could be doing his weird old guy things. Then work wasn't any easier they decided to get in a big shipment of food in and i was the one who got to unload the truck.

I unlocked the door to my condo, I wasn't tired or exausted just really annoyed, I walked in and kicked my shoes off agaisnt the wall.

"Uuugh!" I screamed loudly as i walked into the living room, Something felt off though and i couldn't put my finger on it. "What's that smell..." It smelled nice like a meal..

"How was your day~?" I jumped at the unfimiliar voice and looked at the man who stood with a plate of warm food infront of me.

I shot up and ran to the place where i left the bat this morning, it wasn't there! "Oh i put your bat back in your closet~" The person smiled at me.

"T-take what ever you want!" I was shaking in fear, who was this person, Where was Khun?

"I don't want to take anything.." He tilted his head the same way Khun would when i would ask him crazy questions. "I made you something to eat! The nice ladies at the market gave ingredients to me for free since i had no money!" He talked like an excited kid..

"What do you want! Please don't kill me!" I closed my eyes hoping it was a dream a nightmare or something. 

"I would never kill you master~" My eyes shot open and looked at the confused guy infront of me.

His face and everything was just like the person in my dream.. "Khun..?"

"Yes?" He smiled as i said his name.

I didn't know what happened next but everything went dark and i could feel the room spinning.

===========

 

My eyes fluttered as my eyes ajusted to the light in the room, When they wern't foggy anymore i could see that man but i was on his lap and his face was looking right at mine.

"AHHH!" I scream as i quickly sat up and crawled to the other side of the couch as he looked confused again. "W-WHO ARE YOU!?"

"I'm Khun~" He smiled, His smile was so attractive. "But you knew that already right master?" 

"K-khun is my dog..." I said more calmer than before.

"But i thought i was your only Khun.." He frowned cutely.

"Khun is my dog! Where is he!" i yelled at him.

"I'm Khun though." He said, he looked hurt and i couldn't stand it. "You're being mean.."

"How did you get in my house!" 

"I live here..?" 

"No you don't! Khun was a dog when i left!"

"I was a dog? What is a dog?"

"..."

"..." He was smiling but silent.

"Okay let me get this straight you are Khun? My dog who was a dog when I left but you are now a male? Who doesn't know what a dog is...?" Did he think I was an idiot?

"Okay~" he chimed. 

"..."

I don't know who this person was but he did resemble the guy from my dreams of what Khun turned into, would I be completely insane to believe for a second that this man could be Khun the dog?

I did what any reasonable adult would do in a situation like this! I booked it to the door and screamed for my friends.

------------------

 

Slowly we pushed the door open, each of us with different weapons in our hands or better known as kitchen utensils. We walked in afraid the intruder was going to pop up and kill us all, we looked around the apartment and nothing... No Khun dog or person saying he was Khun.

"Really Woo? You get us all worked up over nothing?" Taec asked obviously not believing in me anymore.

"But he was here! I swear!" I looked around quickly. 

"I was this close to thinking about finishing my school work Woo!" Junho snorted.

"..." I looked at Junho in disbelief. "You haven't finished the project yet...?"

"And now I never will! You have some explaining to do to the professor tomorrow young man!"

I was about to reply to this idiot but I was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Ahhh!" Chansung screamed... Everyone looked at him. "That didn't happen..."

 I slowly approached the door with my ladle in hand. "W-who is it..?" I asked meekly

"Woo~ Am I still in trouble? Can I come home now?" It was him! 

"Omg what a creep..." Junho whispered. "Open it!"

"You just said he was a creep!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"I want to see what happens..." He replied.

i slowly opened the door to a sad looking mam who claimed to be Khun.

"OMG! He's y!" Junho yelled right into my ear. "Hi, my name is Junho~ You can break into my home and make me food anyday!" 

"I didn't break in.. You let me back in the house this morning then left and forgot to lock the door again." He replied while being adorable...

"Taddler! No one like people who snitch!" I held back Junho from jumping at the man, why? I don't know..

"Who are you..?" I asked calmly. "For real this time.."

"I told you already." He looked right into my eyes and I couldn't look away, I could tell I was blushing and felt just like how I felt in my dream.."I'm Khun." He smiled.

 Everyone look back and forth at each other in disbelief, then Taec stepped forward.

"What happened last night?" I swear I never seen him look so serious before.

"Well me and Woo went to sleep and the n it got really warm so I climbed down the outside stairs, climbed into your window and slept at your feet, then I decided to go back home but I got stuck in your house so I jumped on you and then you yelled at me and called me stupid, grabbed me by my necklace and dragged me to Woo's house, you guys talked then Junho came in and scared Taec the. Everyone went sleep again." His over dramatic hand gestures were so cute..

I looked to Taec who looked bewildered.

"is that right?" Chansung asked.

Taec could only nod.

Maybe we were crazy or just sleep deprived but I think all of us actually believed he was Khun now..