Chapter 1

Here boy!

A/N: This story will be mostly Wooyoung's POV(Point of view)

----------------

 

I wouldn't say my life is bad, I get plenty of sleep i keep up with my school work and have an okay paying job for working only 3 hours monday to friday. It keeps me alive but barely, I live with my dog Khun, I found him near my place when i moved to Seoul for college and he will not leave me alone, So here i lay resting before i have to wake up to my same old routine that annoys me so,

I jolt awake as i hear someone slamming on my door, I quickly barrel roll out of my bed and crawl into my closet, Equipting myself with a baseball bat that i have just for this type of event. I quickly and silently tip toe to the door as they begin to knock heavily at my door, Slowly i turn the nob and open it with the chain still intact. "W-whos there!' I yelp, i facepalm mentally.

"It's Taec, Open the door and put down the bat!" Taecyeon replied obviously annoyed for some reason.

"How do you know i have a bat!?" I loved to bug Taecyeon, it was one of my favorite passtimes from when i first met him.

"Woo i know you keep a baseball bat in your closet, I also know you have a dumb dog who sneaks in my window on hot nights like tonight!" He kicked my door while sounding annoyed.

"Fine.. He's not dumb! He outsmarts me all the time!" I probably shouldn't have said the last part but it was kinda true. 

I unlocked the door and instantly Taec rushed passed me followed by Khun who looked pleasantly happy about the outcome of his actions.

"Keep your dog tied up!" Taec spat.

"No, It's cooler down at your house so he likes to chill out there for a while.. He doesn't hurt anyone." 

"He hurts me when he jumps on me! He's huge."

"But he just likes to cuddle, He is such a softy!" I kneeled down and started to pet Khun.

"Yah! Khun is the best cuddler in this building!" Junho randomly appeared.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!" Taecyeon flinched.

"Door was open so i walked in, I also heard drama so i had to." Junho smiled playfully.

"Well, Im tired i had a arguement with Minjun last night and he wouldnt leave me alone so i don't want Khun around until it calms down." Taec screeched as he left.

"Huh, That was less dramatic then i thought." Junho said as he plopped down on my couch.

"Don't you have places to be? Maybe your house?" I said as i rubbed my tired eyes.

"There isn't a cute sleepy guy there for me to cuddle now is there?" Junho always was a flirt and i didn't mind him sleeping over, It was only a couple hours and he would never pass the friend line with me.

"Fine.. But Khun is on gaurd dog mode so if you try anything he will bite yo face!" I growled.

"Haha, Fine but next time i get to cuddle you and Khun can't stop me!"

I walked away to tired to argue and layed down, Followed by Khun sleeping right beside me cuddling on my chest. I felt the bed move which told me Junho was here. My eyes fluttered as i drifted into slumber.

 

My dream was so weird, Khun was a man, a really good looking man, He transformed right infront of my eyes and looked like no one i have ever seen before, He had soft features and long legs, an incredible body and his eyes drove me crazy the way they looked at me like he could see right into my head and just mess with it so easily. He grabbed my hand as we walked along this path that seemed to be only the stone path under us, I was scared seeing only the path and the clouds that seemed to be the only thing under us, He squeezed my hand tight and it felt like i couldn't feel that fear anymore.

 

"Hey sleepy your class started like 3 minutes ago." Junho chimed which woke me up.

"WHAT!" I jumped up and started running around looking for clean clothes to wear. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier!"

"I was enjoying my sleep too you know but then Khun decided to step on my face!" Junho said while giving Khun deathglares.

I ran around the condo gathering my things still in my boxers and teeshirt, Khun came up to me with pants in his mouth which really didn't surprise me since he was always like this.

"Thanks Khun!" I said as i chewed on the toast that just popped up. "Junho lock the door on your way out!"

"Okay!" I heard him in my closet which i couldn't deal with right now so i just left.

I ran down the street towards the bus stop still munching on my toast, feeling like i was being followed but didn't pay any attention to it. 

I stood infront of the bus stop where i was panting and also finishing my toast, I was about to reach into my bag but noticed i forgot it.

"Really..." It was going to be one of those day? "Ugh!!" I screamed out loud scaring the kids and older people around me.

I was about to turn around about to head back but almost tripped over something big, I looked down and seen Khun with my bag in his mouth panting just as much as me. I knelt down and took the bag from his mouth

"Thanks Khun..." I would be lost some days without him, He was always there for me when i needed him, I cried on him and he would comfort me in his doggy ways. Sometimes i would just wish to have someone as caring as him around. 

He my face and i thanked him with a light kiss on his head and sent him home. 

"Maybe today isn't going to be that bad." I said out loud and smiled as the bus arrived earlier than normal.

 

------------------

 

Chapter 1 is done! i guess its kinda short but im new to this stuff so please forgive me, I hope you guys enjoy!