First Day YAHOOOOO!!!!

exchange to korea

Very early early in the morning the nervousness were there, that made the girls could not sleep and were waking up all the time, however when it was 6am the girls were already organizing themselves to get to bathe and get ready.

Mrs. Lee was making the breakfast while her husband was sleeping, soon the girls and Mr. and Mrs. Lee Kang were at the breakfast table, you could feel the excitement and nerves of the first day ... and even if the hearts were restless as the flutter of butterfly wings, they were ready and left the house and said goodbye at the door of Mr. and Mrs. Kang Lee while Mr. Lee hugs his wife by the shoulders in a loving way Mrs. Lee saw them from afar a little bit nervous but happy.

Hana and her friends finally reached the school, passed the front door and could see that there were some small tables where you said: "Students who come to exchange or learn Korean register here", they approached a table where there were two girls with an average height with a wide and friendly smile, also there was a tall guy who was slim but no wimpy, with a friendly smile and his short black hair styled.  Hana delivered the paperwork details and smiled at the boy, the boy explained that he would be something like a "guide" during the time she was in Korea and that would help her when  she needed it, because after a while the students were able to  do their things without someone to help them yo read or translate anything.

- Follow me - he said, the guy showed her the campus and theclass room in which she would take class, he  told her how to get to the library and the career of every building, the poor boy would not stop talking and Hana have this question that couldn't get aout of her mind, what was his name?

Finally the boy stop talking, Hana was shy but stillfound the courage to ask her question - Sorry you told me so many things and has shown me the campus and you are very friendly even you are good looking but ... what was your name? -

He smiled at herfeeling a little bit shy -I am even more sorry I haven't toldyoumi name so you don't have to feel bad or anything,  I apologize for making you think that you forgot my name - he said, he scratched his head and his eyes looked at the sky, in your face you could see he was sorry - my name is Minho Hwang

 Hana smiled warmly and Minho started to talk again - Well this is the building where you are going to study but before you go Ihave to give this sheet, as you can see here comes the cárteres thank y it runs and you come to choose one, But If you choose arts  as your career you can choose two, sincera you come from exchange they let you entre only to the practice but you will not take theory, the career you choose  will begin in 2 months after you've already studied Korean and after 6 months you will begin to work in any coffee shop or establishment affiliated with your package of exchange and work where you 'll be assigned, so you will work the rest of the year that you are here soooo trata would be the last 6 months of your first year, and if your grades and your Korean are not high or do not improve after a year you will have to return to your country BUT if your Korean improve rapidly, is fluid and understandable and in your career your grades are good then you can stay one more year and if you want to finish your career here you just have to keep your grades and of course you korean need to be excellent ok?

Hana nodded with a slight smile
- Hana don't worry , I'll help you to stay as long as you want - Minho said blushing a little
 - thanks Hwang Minho sunbae -nim - Minho smiled and even tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth , Hana entered his classroom and there were some seats at the end of the hall where she liked to sit and of course her friends were over there.

class time flew by, Hana ask her friends what they  were going to choose as career but they still did not know very well and when they were about to ask the same question to Hana a boy screamed her name, Hana introduced them , Minho Hwang was very friendly and even offered to take care of the three girls while they familiarized  with Korea ... so that afternoon he took them to eat in a restaurant not too expensive , so they could traste the korean food and not only what the school cafeteria sell, He also took them to some places near to the  school and how to get back without gettin lost

after such a tiring day Hana and her friends arrived at the house dined and discussed their  day during dinner, as sonó as the conversation ended everyone went to bed and fell asleep except for someone Hana was holding the career sheet and without hesitation she marked singing and dancing , her dream since childhood had always been to be an Artist, a genuine artist and help people give  hope  ant touch people heart, once she marked the careers she went  to sleep