Falling Asleep

Falling Asleep

Sehun sits on the bathroom floor, back against door and head resting on his knees. The violent crying is over now; the shaking and yelling and fighting. He just sits now, tears quietly staining his pants.

His phone buzzes over and over, his friends worrying, asking if he's okay, telling him to please please answer them. He clutches his last razor, the one he never throws away when he "throws them all away," because what if he needs it for something? There's only one thing he needs it for, and he knows that.

Luhan's familiar ringtone is loud in the small room. Sehun looks at it for a moment before shakily lifting the phone to his ear.
"Hello? Sehun? Sehun what's going on? You said something's wrong and you won't answer anyone's messages," Luhan's voice comes through panicked and worried. Sehun doesn't answer and only breathes haltingly into the receiver.

"Sehun? I'm on my way back, ok? Sehunah say something, you're scaring me."
A loud sob rips out of his mouth and he drops the phone. More tears pour over his cheeks, now he's making even Luhan worry about him. He sits up, pressing the razor to his wrist, a new determination set in his features.

Just like falling asleep.

Blood runs down his arm, onto the floor, pooling quickly. This is the deepest he's ever cut. This is the worst it's  ever been. The other wrist is soon marred as well, and Sehun sits back, the piece of metal clattering against the tile.


Luhan's fingers tap wildly on the steering wheel, other hand redialing Sehun's number again and again. He gets stuck in traffic and briefly considers actually running back to the dorms. He's crying from worry by the time he pulls up, and fumbles with the lock for a few seconds. The door finally swings open and Luhan runs to the bathroom and pushes as hard as he can against the locked door, forcing it open. His heart stutters.

Sehun lies in a scarlet puddle on the floor, hair matted with sweat and skin ghostly white. Luhan frantically dials 119 and screams the address into the reciever before hanging up and fixing his eyes on the boy's white face.

"Sehun?" Luhan sobs as he kneels next to him. He places two fingers on a too cold neck. A pulse barely flutters beneath his fingertips and he cups Sehun's jaw, willing him back.

"Sehun wake up. You have to wake up now, ok? Open your eyes for me." His voice breaks continuously, tears spilling down his face. He rocks in silence with the younger for an eternity. Sehun's eyelids lift, dark eyes glazed and dim.

"Luhan," he breathes. The elder pushes the hair back from his forehead.
"Ok. I'm here, just stay like this, alright? Stay here with me," Blood soaks into his jeans but he holds the thin frame tightly. Sehun looks at Luhan for a few more seconds, but then he goes limp, eyes falling shut again.

"Sehun," Luhan shakes him. "Sehun! Wake up!"

He screams at the boy, over and over, but Sehun doesn't wake up. He falls asleep.



a/n: sorry it's so short, but i hope you like it! I'm working on a younglo fluffy fic if this one's too dark! thank you so so so so much to everyone that read and commented and subscribed to my last story, it means a lot! Remember I'm open prompts, just leave them on my wall, or pm me them! annyeong~

[ali <3]