You're My Obsession{Oneshot}

You're My Obsession{Oneshot}

 

I was in the studio furiously photo-shopping out that annoying black speck.  It pissed me off to see someone in a picture, at a place where no one knew.  I had made sure that in every one of my photo shoots that no one and I mean NO ONE was there.

“Ugh! What the ! How could this happen!”

“Yah, noona. You have a visitor.” The telephone boy at the front had come back to me while I was ranting.

“V-visit me??”

“Yeah. He’s says he needs to talk to you.”

“Who’s he?” I asked wanting to know who this…man had been.”

“Uh… I didn’t get his name…uhm hold on, I’ll get that right now.” He ran back to the front.

~~

Now was my time. While that stupid boy had been gone talking to her, I had snuck around the building finding a way to get to her office.

I saw her at her desk, which was a mess. Papers piled everywhere, binders open with pictures in plastic clear packets.  She looked so beautiful working so hard.

I walked in slowly not making any noise. I took one of her binders and looked at it. She was really concentrated on working so she didn’t even see or hear me.

“Wow. You take some really good pictures.”

“Thanks.”

Wait for it….

“Wait what?!”

There we go.

She turned around to face me; I had been sitting on her desk looking straight at her, her looking straight at me.

“W-who are you? And wh-what are you doing in my office.”

I scoffed. “You don’t recognize me?” I hopped off the desk up towards her putting my hand on her mouse to her computer. I looked at a picture of a skinny boy and a cute smiley girl kissing each other lightly. I zoomed in to where I had been. I backed up put my hands on either side of her chairs arms. I looked at her and gave her a little smirk, before I turned her around.

She was startled because I was so close. I had turned her around and sat myself on the end of her desk, folding my arms.

She moved away from the computer screen. Her head shot up and she looked straight in front of her.

A smile came to my face. She had noticed. Yes!

She turned around and opened . I put my finger on her lips stopping her from talking. “Now now…let me explain before you freak out.”

I swallowed. “The reason why I am in all of your photos…is because I have seen every one of your pictures. ____-ah you take amazing photos.”

He-he knows my name….? Who are you?

“I’ve wanted to tell you how fond I am of your pictures, but I never could because every time I came by your office you weren’t here.” I looked down. “I’m ashamed. Your pictures are amazing and yet you’re not even recognized.”

I looked up at her, straight at her face. Her eyes shot all over the place, she was uncomfortable I could tell. “I’ve seen the way you act with your couples, the way you smile and make them feel at ease when taking the pictures.  The way they feel so safe with you.  How you take the pictures ever so carefully, and at every practical angle.”

was open. She was going to say something but she couldn’t get the words out.

I got off the desk and walked up to her, again putting my hands on the harms of her chair. I looked her straight in the face. “____ah, your pictures have made me obsessed with you. You’re my obsession.” I took one hand off the chair caressed her face starting by pushing the hair out of it, and dragged my hand down till only my fingertips were touching her chin.  What I was about to do, would probably be the last thing that I do to her. She would hate me after this. I pulled her chin in towards me and kissed her gently on the lips, showing her that I really was into her.  I just hope that she felt the same.

I pulled away. “Now I understand that you might not want to see me ever again, because of that, but I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you and your work.”

I gave her a smirk and turned around walking away, away from the potential girl of my dreams.

I heard the chair move against the desk and I heard steps getting faster and faster until I felt arms wrap around my waist. This brought a smile to my face.

I turned around to see her full of tears. “W-why are you crying?” I asked worried. “Did I…do something to make you upset.”

She looked up at me. She nodded her head.

This caught me off guard. “I-I…did?” What did I do to upset her?

“You…were the…only person…who said…they appreciated…my work.” She was struggling to talk because she was crying.

A smile came to my face. I took her face in my hands. “____-ah, I will always say your work is exceptionally beautiful. No matter what.”

I felt her jump into me, giving me a huge tight hug.

I returned the hug, but a few minutes later pulled away.  I looked at her, wiping away the tears that continued to fall down her slender and pure face. She smiled a little. I barely knew this woman, but from looking at her pictures…it made me feel like I knew every single thing about her.

I pulled her into another kiss. This one having some meaning to it though, the meaning… I will always appreciate you.

My plan…it had worked. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

AJ~~~~~~~~!!!! You're wrecking my bias liiiiist! >< Look what you made me dooo! D: 

jkjk I love you still~ 

Hope you liked it. ^^ 

Thought about this plot within like a second. xDD 

Enjoy~