You're My Obsession

You're My Obsession{Oneshot}

 

I was a photographer, have been ever since I was about 13. I loved it, just the feeling of owning a camera, an expensive one to be exact. It made me feel like I was a professional photographer, the ones that travel the world, going to gorgeous places, taking pictures of everything. Mountains, streets, fields filled with crops or just wildflowers in millions of colors, rivers, landscapes of any size. Everything.

But me…I wasn’t like that. Me? I took pictures of couples, wedding pictures. The ones newlyweds get before they get married.  Occasionally I would take ACTUAL wedding pictures, ones of the bride and groom getting married, but I was on the bottom of the ladder, I wasn’t that special. Even though I was ranked low…I loved it. I loved seeing the lovely couples in…well love. It made me feel lonely, but at the same time it made me smile seeing how happy they were. Maybe it was because of me taking their picture…or them just being madly in love.  

Despite me not being the best photographer out there…I loved my job. I wouldn’t give it up for the world.

~~

I had seen her pictures, they were stunning. Amazing. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Any adjective that took the place of “pretty” was what they were.  The way she had edited them, adding just the smallest amount of touches, here and there made the pictures a gazillion times better.  Seriously, I’m not just being biased towards her, I’m telling you the honest truth. Her pictures…were absolutely amazing!

And her…she was unbelievable.  Her personality, the way she gets to know her couple before she shoots them.  How she smiles every time she saw them modeling or just being so close together.  The way she got into what she was doing.  Taking pictures from every angle a person could think of, even if it was right up against the couples face.  It would be a bit awkward and an invasion of privacy but either way these pictures were still amazing. She…was amazing.  And someone needed to tell her that.  That person…was going to be me.

~~

Today was another day of shooting.  There was a small girl, holding hands with a tall stick skinny boy with blondish type hair.  They were the most adorable couple. They fit each other so well. 

They walked towards me and bowed. “Annyeong~” I bowed. “I’m _____-ah. I will be taking your couple pictures today.” Well obviously, I was holding a camera wasn’t I?

“Annyeong~” The cute boy smiled as he bowed to me. “I’m Kevin.” He smiled again. His smile was adorable. “And this is….”

“Teryn!!” The small girl said letting go of Kevins hand and running to me giving me an unexpected, tight hug. It caught me off guard.

“Oh. We’ll hello there Teryn.” I said giving her a smile.

“Haha. Yah. Teryn.” Kevin laughed as he walked over to me. He went around me and pulled tightly on his girlfriends hands which here held pretty tight together.

“Mian. She…really…was…..waiting…for…THIS!” He took breaks in what he said to me trying to pry her off of me.  

“Can we start, can we start, can we START!!” Teryn said bouncing up and down.

I laughed. “Sure.” She was so cute. No wonder they were a couple.  The most adorable couple I’ve seen.

I began to take pictures, moving in every direction possible, getting every angle. They were good models. I didn’t even have to ask them to do certain moves, they…did it all on their own. They were so in love it was obvious. But the way they posed was adorable.

Hours had passed and I was back at my studio looking through the pictures, picking out the best ones. All of them were good, because I’m just so boss. Haha. Just kidding.

Something weird happened though.  In almost every picture there was a black speck.  It looked like a human, because it had a small circled head, and then broad shoulders. I shook my head thinking I was seeing things, but I wasn’t. That speck was still there.

“Huh?” I said out loud. I sighed and went to sleep. I had another shoot tomorrow and the next day. Busy busy busy.

~~

Today’s couple was Chrissy and Elison Kim, but he told me to call him Eli.

They were probably just as cute as Kevin and Teryn.

Chrissy fooled around a lot making silly faces and saying stupid but funny things. While Eli…oh god I don’t think I’ve ever met someone like him. He….was a character.

He pretended to be a pigeon a lot. Like he could imitate one PERFECTLY! It was scary funny.

“I call him my big pigeon.” Chrissy said pinching his cheek talking in the type of way you would to a baby.

They were something.

~~

Final photo shoot.

This couple was neither cute, or silly. They were serious. Seriously in love. They didn’t fool around at all when taking pictures.  In all of them they had lovey faces on. They had smiled here and there but they were all about seriousness when it came to pictures.  They wanted to make people say “Oooooh.” “Ahhhh.”  

Eventually I had them act cute, because Soohyun caught my eye and I thought that he would look cute if he…acted cute. But what really caught my eye about him was he was really buff.  When he walked his chest stook out. It was like he was proud of himself, or it was just that he had really toned pecks.  

Alma was a beauty. Her face pure and clean of anything. Her body, skinny but not too skinny. She had curves.  They were so cute together. Both of their smiles made it feel like they lit up the whole room. They really were in love.

~~

Two days later…

I was again back in my studio, looking through the two sets of couples photos. First were Eli and Chrissys, again they were all good.  They were cute. Eli had been really built so in every picture where is arm had been propped up you could see the shadows and highlights of his biceps. Nice.

I finished looking at theirs and moved over to Soohyun’s and Alma’s. Gorgeous they are gorgeous. Probably the best couple I had in the past days.  I smiled seeing no flaws in any of their pictures.

But wait?... That black speck… it was there again. Not in every picture but in the GOOD ones. The ones that I would have picked out and showed the couple. 

I can’t show these to them! There’s a black speck in it. Not just in Almas and Soohyuns but also Eli and Chrissy’s as well. And it happens to be in the most perfect spot! The spot that is the hardest to edit out! WHO THE ARE YOU BLACK SPECK!

~~

I had made my mark, a mark that was going to be hard to remove.  It might not have shown how much appreciation I had in her but it showed that I had cared for her since I was in practically every good picture.

______-ah, I just really wanna talk to you right now.

 

~~~~~~~ 

Wooo. 

R u ready?! :D 

Click nexttttt~!