love

infinity love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bomi-ah...." Why with Hoya? 

 

Suddenly acting that way. Something happen, isn't it? "Yes, what you want little hoho?" Bomi just play along. Bomi though that Hoya is just want to play. But she end up crying in his embrace.

 

;; flashback ;;

 

"Bomi-ah...." He sounds like want to play but kind of sad, Bomi is confused but she play along, "Yes, what you want little hoho?"

 

He hugs her, hugs her tightly. Don't want to let her go. "Yoon Bomi. Will you answer my heart?" Bomi is confused again. Why with him? "Yes, Doctor Lover. I'll answer your heart. Tell me your heart!!" She laughs after that but Hoya is not. He remains quiet, still hugging her, tightly.

 

"I'm not kidding nor playing. Seriously, I want you to answer. Will you love me if I say I love you? Will you hug me tightly like this when I need you? Will you be there for me when I'm in bad condition?" 

 

Bomi is shocked.

 

;; end ;;

 

She cry, harder and harder, in his embrace. She don't want to reply it. She don't want to hurt his feelings. Bomi didn't love Hoya. She didn't have any feeling except as a bestfriend.

 

"Yoon Bomi. Tell me. I know, this kind of situation is bad. But please, tell me." He hugs Bomi tighter.

 

"Let me breathe." After breathing, she looks right into his eyes, those e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter