favourite

infinity love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shine on my path, whether I want it or not, the desicion has been made,

I will put everything at risk,

I will protect you no matter what hardships come,

I can't see anything else but you." -Infinite, Last Romeo

 

One day, a boy named Kim Jongin confess to Bomi. He is a well-known boy at school, basketball team's captain & good at dancing and everything else. He is perfect, all girls at school admire him. But, he is a playboy. Not all girls know, even if they know, they still want to be his girlfriend. Oh my god who don't want to be a famous boy's girlfriend?

 

So he confess, "Would you like to be my girl?" With a bouquet of flower, hey if Hoya confess, it will 100% better. Bomi accepts him, of course because Bomi is one of his admirer. It was like a dream towards Bomi.

 

Then, Bomi bangs Hoya's table to tell him everything, how perfect he is. Hoya really want to throw up but because of his precious best friend, he just nods along. Hoya don't want to destroy his bestfriend's day so he just looks at bomi with lets-talk-tomorrow-i-don't-have-mood-today look. Bomi walks to her boyfriend's table. Uh! What's the worst thing is, they are classmates! 

 

Tomorrow, Hoya didn't put sandwich and fresh milk on Bomi's table. Hoya don't want Bomi feels uncomfortable. So Hoya just sleeps till 10-minutes-school-will-start and he wakes up with guilty and mixed feelings because he didn't put sandwish and fresh milk on Bomi's table.

 

Today, Hoya will confess to Bomi. So he get ready and he run as fas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter