future

infinity love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like you even more and more, eventhough I see you everyday,

Even if I pinch my cheek two and three times" - Apink, Mr Chu

 

I guess you are following me, bbom. where are you now? T^T I have to confirm your safety...

Hoya replied. Sure he cares about his precious girl. Not to mention, his crush. Every words that he tell, every advice, are full with sincerity. Hoya is about to pick up Bomi, she wants Bomi safe and sound.

 

"Mom, I'm going to see Bomi. I love you very much, mom. Bye!" His mom nods, his mom knows his son's feelings. When Bomi dated Jongin, Hoya cried at his room waiting Bomi to come to him. But after days, he moved on. Living as usual and Bomi broke up with Jongin. Hoya is the most happy person in the world, okay. Oh...

 

Bomi walks along the street and found Hoya in front of her. "So you following me? Is it because jealous? Aw my qt pie." They both laugh, not knowing where they want to head, they just walk until they are in the town. 

 

"Ewh. I guess we lost.." How can we lost oh my god... Actually they are not living in the town. So they are kind of village girl and boy. They walk till they saw bunch of peoples they know, and there was Jongin. "I guess you are having a new boyfriend, Bomi. Well, goodluck on that." Hoya asks Bomi to ignore Jongin, Hoya knows Bomi hates Jongin much, very much. After what he've done to Bomi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter