|| SIX ||

Don't Look Behind You

Gayoung gripped onto her haversack as she glanced at the calendar which read '24th June 2014', before leaving her room. 

Five days had passed in a flash and Gayoung has to go back to the school to prepare for D-Day. She walked down the stairs and saw her parents already waiting for her at the gate. She ran to them and embraced them in a tight hug. 

"Darling dear, Jungkook's waiting for you outside. Don't let him wait too long." 

Gayoung glanced behind her and saw Jungkook nod his head once and she reluctantly stepped back.

"Your mother and I got you a present." Mr Jin said as he gave Gayoung a small box.

"Open it when you are back at school before your trip to the wilderness." Mrs Jin said.

 "Although I always throw princess tantrums and don't show my affections much...But you know that I love both of you right?" Gayoung asked as she looked at them with tears glistening in her eyes. 

"Of course we know that." Mrs Jin smiled.

"We love you too. Why are you so clingy today? Now run along or you'll be late for school."" Mr Jin said as he lightly pushed Gayoung towards Jungkook. 

"I'll really miss you guys." Gayoung said as she turned and  hugged the both of them as though her life depended on it. 

"Aigoo it's just a few months you can always come back later. It's not like you're leaving for good." Mr Jin rolled his eyes playfully. 

How I wish that was the case... "Take care of yourselves when I'm not around." Gayoung said as she pulls back from the hug. 

"We will. You take care too." Mrs Jin ruffled Gayoung's hair affectionately. 

Gayoung gave them each a peck on the cheek before giving them one last look and ran back to Jungkook. Her phone beeped as she looked at the message that she received from her parents. After reading the message, she broke down crying. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked in a soft voice. The response he got was Gayoung handing over her phone to him.

From: Appa <3

Remember to eat and sleep well! Don't worry about us, we'll find something to entertain ourselves when you're not around these few months. Your omma and I will cook your favourite dishes when you're back! 

p.s. Remember to come back alright! Don't fall in love with the wild and decide to stay there for good and leave your parents here! >:(    I'm joking hahahahhha

 


"Welcome Miss Jin and Mr Jeon. The rest are already in the conference room." The guard bowed as he opened the doors to the room.

The first person they saw was Kris and the latter quickly grabbed their arms. "Took you guys long enough. Tao's going berserk."

"LET ME GO!!" Tao screamed as he pulled on Luhan's hair and pushed Mark's face. 

"What irked that panda's ?" Gayoung asked as she saw Tao being held down by Luhan and Mark.

"He's just getting paranoid about the whole disappearance thingy. He thought you and Jungkook vanished before the 25th cause you guys didn't come at the designated meeting time." Kris sighed as he took Gayoung and Jungkook's bag and passed them to Jackson, who placed them at the back of the room.

Gayoung and Jungkook facepalmed as they walked over to Tao. Jungkook slapped Tao's face and the latter immediately stopped screaming. 

"JUNGKOOK?! GAYOUNG?!" Luhan and Mark released Tao from their grip and he quickly ran to the two maknaes and hugged them.

"Calm yo bro. We were just late." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he pulled Tao off him.

"Yeah we did not vanish or anything. No need to get your all worked up." Gayoung patted his face lightly.

"Well I'm sorry for being a caring brother." Tao retorted as he made a face.

"More like a paranoid idiot." Luhan muttered. 

Tao gasped when he heard what Luhan said. "You did not just said that!"

"Well guess what, I-" Luhan asked mockingly.

"What?" 

Everyone facepalmed. 

"Does Tao know that it was supposed to be a rhethorical question?" Jackson whispered to Gayoung.

"I have no idea.." Gayoung replied as she looked at Luhan and Tao quarreling.

•••***•••***•••

"Alright guys, just remember what I told you and follow them in times of medical emergency." Dr Yoo declared as he packed his stuff. He was in charge of teaching the seven of them medical information for the past three years. 

"Wash up and have a early night kids. The big day is tomorrow. Meet me in the conference room at 8am SHARP." The President announced as he dismissed the seven of them. 

"Here's some gifts I would like to give all of you." Kris handed each of them seven boxes. "There's a ring inside. It's sort of like a safety ring. I went to the temple to buy it hoping that it will protect us."

"It's like a friendship ring, right? Since we all have the exact same one." Mark said as he observed the rings on the rest of their fingers.

"Me and Gayoung also got something for all of us." Jungkook said as he retrieved seven bracelets from his bag. 

"We had something engraved on it." Gayoung informed. 

All of them read the engraved words. 

Together forvever never apart. 

Maybe in distance, but never at heart.

"That's so sweet of you guys!" Luhan hugged the two maknaes.

"GROUP HUG!" Jackson announced as everyone joined in the hug.


 

 

 

 

Author's note: I know the story has been draggy and all and you guys just want the fun and all that so. 

IMMA GIVE IT TO YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. MUAHAHHHAHAHAHA

ps. IM BAEKKK I know the hiatus was really long. Almost a year! And im really glad that all of you still waited patiently. Hopefully i wont go on another hiatus any time soon hahha