|| FIVE ||

Don't Look Behind You

-Two weeks later-

"MEGAN!" Jackson screamed as he ran and threw the ball to her.

"Gotcha!" The said girl shouted as she grabbed the ball and ran as the creature turned to her.

Jackson cracked his knuckles and took out two knifes from his pockets and spun them between his fingers before running after that creature. He climbed up the tall crates and jumped on the 10 foot tall creature. He stabbed the creature's back with his knifes and it let out a cry as Jackson slid down its back. The creature let out a final cry before collapsing on the ground. 

"YEAHH  MAN!" Gayoung hi-fived Jackson as she tossed the ball up and down. 

Their background turned back to blue and Jackson slung an arm around Gayoung as they turned to face the rest who were watching from the window. The both of them had smirks on their faces as they walked to the control room.

There was now two weeks left before 25th June, where they will vanish into thin air and be sent to an unknown place. 

Everyone has been working hard. They play hard, and train harder. After that mini lecture that Kris gave Gayoung and Jackson, the two has since stopped most of their bickerings and became the best of friends. Their handcuffs were soon removed and they finally have their own privacy. 

Since there was only two weeks left, the president decided to let the seven of them off and go back home for five days to spend their last days with their families. 

Kris, Luhan and Tao flew to their respective homelands since their familes were there while Mark, Jackson, Gayoung and Jungkook stayed in Korea.

"You ready to go back?" Jungkook asked as he watched Gayoung pack her bag. 

Gayoung sighed and covered her face with her hands. "I don't know how am I gonna face my family..." Her voice came out muffled. 

"I can't possibly be like 'Hey guys, I'm gonna die in less than two weeks and this is my last time spending time with you'." Gayoung said as she plopped onto the bed. 

"You can't say that anyway since the president told us to keep this a secret." Jungkook grabbed her bag and stood up.

"Let's go. The more time wasted here, the less time we get to spend with our families." 

The two walked out and saw Mark and Jackson coming out of their rooms. 

"See ya guys after three days!" Jackson said as did a peace sign and walked ahead of Mark. 

"That little piece of . Didn't even wait for me." Mark mumbled under his breath. 

"Bye Markie!" 

Mark turned to the voice and brightened up when he saw Gayoung. 

"Oh! Megan ah, Jungkook ah, take care of yourselves okay? Maknae, don't go kicking other people's asses for no reason." Mark chuckled at the last part as he ruffled Gayoung's hair. 

"Yes mummy dearest." Jungkook and Gayoung chorused. 


"HOME SWEET HOME!" Gayoung shouted as she reached the front gates. 

"Yah Jungkook, aren't these your parents' shoes?" Gayoung tilted her head as she looked at Jungkook. 

"Oh! Then I guess I'll have to follow you to your house." 

Gayoung rolled her eyes playfully as she opened her front door and burst inside the house with Jungkook shaking his head behind. 

"I'm HOME!! KOOKIE'S HERE TOO!" Gayoung shouted at the top of her lungs. 

A moment later, a flurry of steps could be heard and Gayoung and Jungkook soon found themselves in the embrace of their parents. 

"Have you eaten yet?"

"How's school?"

"Are you coping well?" 

"How long's your stay this time?" 

"oKAY OkAY! One at a time!" Gayoung raised both hands. 

"Umm no, good, yes and five days!" Jungkook grinned. 

"Is there a special occasion or something? Why is your stay this time so much longer?" Mr Jeon asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. 

Gayoung and Jungkook turned to look at each other, sadness evident in their eyes. 

Gayoung blinked her eyes and the sadness was replaced with a happy front. 

"Oh that's because we are having a long school overseas trip!" Gayoung smiled. "Plus, isn't it better that we have a longer stay? Or don't tell me....YOU GUYS DON'T WELCOME US HERE?!" Gayoung gasped dramatically as she placed her hands on her chest. 

"Of course not my dear. We were just curious. Where are you guys going for the trip?" Mrs Jin asked as she led them to the couch. 

"We're going to the wildlife in the western part of the world." Jungkook answered. 

"Wouldn't it be dangerous?" Mrs Jeon had a worried look plastered on her face. 

"Nahh we've been trained." When she realised what she just said, Gayoung awkwardly laughed. "I mean the school has been teaching us how to handle wildlife." 

She noticed Jungkook's glare and gave him an apologetic look and mouthed 'sorry'.

"Alright that's enough questions for the day. Lets's give the kids their rest." Mr Jin said. 

"Oh son, our house has some plumber problems so we would be living with the Jin's for now." Mr Jin smiled fatherly. 

"So where will Jungkook be sleeping?" Gayoung asked as she dragged her luggage up the stairs. 

"With you of course." Mrs Jin said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"wHAT?" 

"Oh come on it's not like you guys never slept in the same room before. Plus all the rooms are taken up." Mr Jin waved the matter off, ignoring Gayoung's pleas.

"Jungkook, you okay it with it?" Mrs Jin asked.

"Of course. It'll be fun!" Jungkook grinned mischievously. 

"Mum! Why you ask Jungkook no ask me?" Gayoung spoke like a baby as she pretended to wail. 

"Aish if Jungkook is okay with the reason then I see no reason why you aren't." Mr Jin placed his hands on his hips. 

Gayoung pouted as she turned and muttered something along the lines of Jungkook her.

Gayoung opened the door to her room as she threw her luggage to the corner of the room and plopped face down onto her bed. 

She heard footsteps and Gayoung opened . "Blankets and pillows are in the closet. Make yourself at home." 

"You know where they are right?" Gayoung looked and Jungkook and he nodded. 

"Good." Gayoung smiled then straightened her face. "Self-service." 

"As expected." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he began to unpack his stuff. 

"Aren't you gonna unpack?" Jungkook asked when he noticed Gayoung lying on the bed. 

"Maybe later. I need to catch up on my sleep now."  Gayoung mumbled. 

"How can you sleep without bathing?" Jungkook asked but was greeted with silence. 

"Sleeping already?" Jungkook shook his head at the sight of Gayoung sprawled over her bed. 

He went over and place Gayoung in a more comfortable position and covered her with a blanket. 

"Sleepyhead.. Guess I'll have to unpack your stuff for you." Jungkook smiled as he looked at Gayoung's sleeping figure. 

 

 


YO PEEPS! IM BAEK!!! 

Sorry for not updating for so long! Hope this chapter can make up for it! 

LUHAN IS LEAVING EXO. D: 

He's was climbing up my bias list. 

First Kris, now Luhan... wHY aRE mY bIAS aLL LeAVING mE????? I'LL SUPPORT THEM ALWAYS <3

Many thanks to Nurhannani and Kohakuhime for upvoting my story! Thanks for thinking that my story was worth the vote! 

Don't forget to subscribe it you like the story! 

Comments are loved very muchie. I LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS IT'S WHAT KEEPS ME GOING! 

Do look forward to the next chappie! 

BAEKKRISCASSO™