JYP

The New Girl in Charge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there, you>! This is the first chapter....I hope you'd like it ^^ 

Please remember to leave a comment at the end, okay? 

Thank you! :)

South Korea

Friday - 12:53 pm

 

Welcome to Incheon International Airport....

 

"Who am I looking for, exactly?" Hyorin mumbled, looking through the unusually large sea of people. "More importantly," She began. "How would they know who they're supposed to look for?"

Lost in her thoughts and efforts of looking through the crowd, the young woman didn't even notice the crowd closing in on her. Before she knew it, an oddly familiar voice spoke from behind her.

"Excuse me," The voice began, making her turn. "You must be Song Hyorin-ssi, right?" He smiled.

Hyorin couldn't believe her eyes. "N-Nichkhun?!" She stuttered. "2-2PM's Nichkhun?!"

The young man simply smiled. "Yup," He answered cheerfully. "And you're Hyorin-ssi, right?" He pointed to the picture in his other hand.

It only took Hyorin one short glance, to realize he was holding an enlarged picture of her from her resume. She nodded hesitatingly, realization slowly dawning on her. It took all of her will power to keep herself from fangirling and embarrassing herself in front of the Hallyu star.

"Awesome!" The young idol beamed, placing a hand on her back as he led her through the crowd. "Let's go!"

Obediently, she followed through. "A-are you the representative from JYP that's supposed to pick me up?" She asked quietly, inwardly hitting herself for asking a question with such an obvious answer.

Nichkhun gave her another smile. "Yeah, Park Jinyoung-sajangnim told me to pick you up along the way." He said. "I'm coming back from my photoshoot abroad, so here we are now."

"Oh." Was all she could utter, as she contiued to be star-struck.

 

After what felt like hours to her, Hyorin found herself sitting awkwardly and stiffly beside the handsome 2PM member. 

"Would you like some water?" Nichkhun asked, offering her a bottled water. "It's going to be a bit of a long ride from the airport to the agency and you're probably tired from the flight," He began. "You might want to get comfortable and get some rest."

The young woman accepted the water bottle with a greatful bow. "Thank you..." She answered properly. "But I'm okay, really." She smiled. "I've slept on the plane. You're probably more tired than me...."

"Ani," The young man began. "I've adapted and adjusted. So, I'll be fine." He smiled. 

Hyorin could feel her heart flutter at the sight of the young idol smiling at her.

"You're from the U.S, right?" 

"Huh? Oh," The younger flustered at the thought of the singer starting a conversation with her. "Yeah.." She answered. "I'm from New York, actually."

"Ah," Nichkhun nodded in understanding. "But you were born in Korea?"

Hyorin nodded shyly. "Neh," She said. "My family and I migrated when I was barely in 3rd grade." She began. "I've spent most of my life there, so my Korean's pretty rusty..."

The singer turned to her. "Aniyo." He smiled. "For someone who spent more than a decade outside of her home country, your Korean's really good!"

"Ah, thank you!" She blushed.

"How old are you, anyways?" The young man asked. "You look really young...."

"Oh, I'm about to turn 20...." Hyorin answered quietly.

Nichkhun was slightly taken aback. "Ah, are you a new trainee?"

The young woman shook her head. "I'm looking for a new job." She explained. "My former boss in New York is Park Jinyoung-ssi's cousin, so he's going to help me find a job..."

"Huh?" The singer tilted his head. "At 19?" He asked. "Don't you have to take high school or college classes?"

Again, Hyorin shook her head. "Things were pretty complicated for my family back in the U.S, so I took extra classes in my first and second year." She said. "By the end of my third year, I was completing all I needed to get a job."

The singer hummed thoughtfully. "What job?"

"Before I came here, I was an executive's secretary." She smiled sheepishly, seeing Nichkhun's widened eyes. "Though, it was only for a short time."

Nichkhun gave her a slightly amused smile. "Wow."

JYP Entertainment

Friday - 2:00 pm

 

"Well," Nichkhun began, opening the van's door. "Good luck with the job hunting, Hyorin-ssi." He smiled.

Hyorin quickly alighted from the van with her belongings. "Thank you." She smiled. "My nerves are a lot calmer now."

The young man chuckled. "Don't worry about it. Just remember to be yourself and give it your best." He smiled.

"Of course." The younger woman smiled, waving goodbye as Nichkhun closed the door and rolled down the window. "Thanks again."

After talking with Nichkhun, she felt like she made a new friend instead of just having a fan-idol relationship.

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

"Miss Song Hyorin is here, sir." The secretary began. "Shall I let her in, now?"

Jinyoung smiled elatedly. "Of course! Let her in, let her in." He beamed. "And get us something to drink, will you?"

The woman smiled and nodded, proceeding to call in the younger woman outside.

After a few seconds, Jinyoung raised his head and smiled. "You must be Song Hyorin." He began, getting up to shake her hand. "I'm Park Jinyoung." 

Hyorin smiled stiffly and shook the older man's hand. "Yes," She bowed shyly. "Hello..."

The older man motioned to a chair. "Please, take a seat first." He said, returning to the comfort of his chair. "My cousin's talked a lot about you." He began. "He was practically bragging." He chuckled.

The younger merely laughed along, keeping her gaze to the safety of the floor. "There really isn't much to brag about..." She said quietly.

"Oh?" Jinyoung rose a brow. "He sent me your resume." He began, pulling out a fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter